Nah, Hisoka doesn't act like that, he might get to excited at times but if he was that impulsive he would have died long ago. I am sure he will cooperate to stop the Spiders though. Kakin are a royal family so they have treasures, and the princes are obviously rich. They will have to steal treasures while dealing with Hisoka trying to kill them. He wants the Spiders dead and can take his time to do it, since he is the one choosing when he will attack, he won't be too reckless because he learnt his lesson. He is doing this because of a grudge but he is actually a Hunter and killing/capturing criminals is not bad at all, he could get a lot of support there.Well there will be several fights going on on this journey.
I think the Genei Ryodan will be focusing on getting rid of hisoka on the journy to the DC, because there wont be any treasures till the ship heads back to Kakin.
- Zodiacs vs Beyond
- The Battle Royal between the 15 princes with their bodyguards and nen beasts
- Genei Ryodan vs Hisoka
- And Hisoka vs the world
The battle royal might be conclude until we reach the DC.
But I'm really intrigued with hisoka, because he wont just be fighting the ryodan. There is almost his entire Toy Box on one ship. He will be a nuisance to every plan any faction on the trip wants to carry out.
What Mizaistom plans to spy on some beyond members? But Hisoka wants to fight now!
What Hanzou wants to protect momoze? But Hisoka wants to fight now!
What Nobunaga and Kurapica are about to fight? Well, just about to, but Hisoka wants to fight NOW!
I think as soon as Nobunaga knows that Kurapica is on board, he will become the achilles heel of the genei ryodan, because he is the kind of guy who would go alone if he has to just to get revenge. So I assume Chrollo would send at least one other spider with him. If I have to guess he would send either Phinx, Feitan, Bonolenov or Franklin. And I have a strong feeling it will be Franklin, because his ranged abilities would give them an edge against both kurapica and Hisoka, due to Uvo, strongest close combatant of the troup, loosing to Kurapica.
Edit: Oh and if the DC is as harsh as it is said to be, I think we will see at some point some odd alliances.
I am also wondering about Chrollo's plan. How will he infiltrate? Maybe he will be a bodyguard with a false identity? Lovely Ghostwriter could be very helpful to a prince.
EDIT: He talked about the entrance for common people, he can't be a bodyguard but he could still try to bait a prince like that on the ship. The Troupe can't be too wild either, really curious to know how he'll proceed there. With Shalnark's death they lost their only Hunter
Last edited:

