Shounen Time Paradox Ghostwriter by Kenji Ichima & Tsunehiro Date

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Can't speak on Japan, but I know that plagiarism definitely is not looked favourably upon at all by Western consumers. Especially with the internet and the notion of people stealing "ideas", its a very big thing. Its interesting to see how this manga will handle it because it really is a kinda dodgy thing for the MC to do.
I agree. Aina might see this as a challenge to make something better, but typically plagarism isn't seen as something positive/accepted.

Kind of hope the two will work together on something, or her drive will help him improve (and create his own story, with no inspiration from his magical microwave).
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Look that

The Japanese forgave Nobuhiro watsuki, who was arrested in Japan on charges of possessing child pornography.
And there was also the case of Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro who in 2002 when he was caught in the act having sex with a 16 year old girl in a hotel, for that reason Seikimatsu Leader den Takeshi was canceled and even so he returned with Toriko which was a success.
And are you saying that a manga that only talks about plagiarism is taboo? and look that the author of the manga is not plagiarizing, nor is it the main theme, but time travel.
It is an idiotic reason to hate a manga and there is no use looking for justice to understand the Japanese, or it says that plagiarism is worse than these things that I pointed out.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, so early spoilers are out:

Aino dies in the future and Teppei is literally saving her life by continuing to plagiarize. Someone leaves a note for Teppei telling him to continue in order to save her from dying in the future.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
I WAS RIGHT, time to pack up and predict another series.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay, so early spoilers are out:

Aino dies in the future and Teppei is literally saving her life by continuing to plagiarize. Someone leaves a note for Teppei telling him to continue in order to save her from dying in the future.
Lol, called that from chapter 1. But it happened differently than expected, like that note? I didn't expected that at all. But wait, does this mean Teppei has to plagiarize for ten years straight or that he has to plagiarize any new work Aino comes up with?
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, called that from chapter 1. But it happened differently than expected, like that note? I didn't expected that at all. But wait, does this mean Teppei has to plagiarize for ten years straight or that he has to plagiarize any new work Aino comes up with?
We don't know. I'm guessing *just* White Knight.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I feel like this manga has always been on a tightrope with handling the story, any mistake will send it careening over, and its like every single story decision made sends the balance bar tilting. Cautiously Optimistic abut the spoiler.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
These spoilers definitely feel reactionary, like the writer is throwing a giant middle finger to all the complaints people have had for the series so far.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
These spoilers definitely feel reactionary, like the writer is throwing a giant middle finger to all the complaints people have had for the series so far.
Is the manga not doing well?

It had extra pages thanking the popularity and also had a special page as well as moriking and mashle.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is the manga not doing well?

It had extra pages thanking the popularity and also had a special page as well as moriking and mashle.
That's not what I meant. I'm not suggesting it's doing poorly, just that the writer did this (possibly) because they wanted to "one-up" the dissenters.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Lol, called that from chapter 1. But it happened differently than expected, like that note? I didn't expected that at all. But wait, does this mean Teppei has to plagiarize for ten years straight or that he has to plagiarize any new work Aino comes up with?
How in the world did you come up with that guess, let alone getting proven right?
 

Thehoennhippo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
3,618
Age
26
Country
United States
I... am not sure how I feel about that. Guess I'll have to wait until the chapter comes out to understand more.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
These spoilers definitely feel reactionary, like the writer is throwing a giant middle finger to all the complaints people have had for the series so far.
To me it feels more like he had planned for this to happen later thus the timeskip to reach it faster scrapping a dozen or more chapters which I think is a mistake. I think he should have done this earlier, like ch.3 or 4 because this spoiler is the real deal this series is about and not Teppei stealing Aino's work and feeling guilty about it, so it should have been brought earlier to light than this.
Just have him read in one of the future Jump issues that Aino got hospitalized and later in an issue she apologized for the miss and then later she dies, either due an illness or overworking or an accident, but personally I think overworking would be the best issue as it is a personal thing and can be changed with Aino making new experiences in the next ten years as a mangaka. She did ask Teppei if being a weekly mangaka was really stressful after all.
So yeah, I think it was obvious this story would go this way, I just think it should have done so sooner.

How in the world did you come up with that guess, let alone getting proven right?
Because how else would you continue the plagiarizing while justifying it? Nobody in any comments on any manga site I read brought Teppei's BS excuse of "ooooh woe is me, if I tell Aino the truth, she will stop being a mangaka and never draw manga again, I have to keep drawing the White Knight and rack in all the money and fame in her stead". Like come on! If his goal was to save her life, telling her the truth would be the fastest way and you know it. I wrote that in the general thread after the first chapter, that my best guesses for this series would be Teppei having to deal with issue breaks like it happened last chapter and ultimately having to deal with Aino's future and what else is a bigger change in the future than death? What I was wrong is that I expected him to ask Aino for help and tell her the truth so that both would work to change the future together.
 

Blink22

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,432
Age
32
Country
United States
After catching up with the leaks/spoilers, yeah, this major plot point should have been revealed around chapter 4. I don’t think the major timeskip we had last chapter was necessary to reveal this twist. But if this is the real meat of the story going forward, then I’m all for it.
 
Last edited:

Koni

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
2,002
Reaction score
4,934
Age
27
Country
United States
Saw the spoilers.
Audibly yelled “What the fuck?”

I’m gonna have to catch up to this, but that is one interesting twist. We’ll see how this plays out. I’m a little conflicted.
 

pamuchi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
3,654
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Spoilers pics



What it says in the message:

Dear readers,

Itsuki Aino, who was working on "White night" in this magazine, suddenly died in April 6th, 2031.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to our readers for their support. We also we'd like to express our condolences to the affected families.

"White knight" serialized by Mrs. Aino, will be delivered in the latest issue in the magazine n.19.

In the future, we will announce a new book release, we will notify in the magazine as long as her family decides.

Finally, I'd like to pray for the good of her family.
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
should that be wrapped in spoiler tagging?
 

Konja9

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
472
Reaction score
451
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
These spoilers definitely feel reactionary, like the writer is throwing a giant middle finger to all the complaints people have had for the series so far.
That's not what I meant. I'm not suggesting it's doing poorly, just that the writer did this (possibly) because they wanted to "one-up" the dissenters.
If that is his goal, I don't think he is achieving it.

I mean, at most, the author is just giving Teppei a reason why he needs to continue plagiarizing. That does not change that he was plagiarizing Aino all this time without knowing what was going to happen. So, I don't see how this could be a middle fingers to the complaints,

If he wants to give a giant middle finger to all complainers, he should make this the reason why Teppei start to plagiarize.
 

kakilangit

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
275
Reaction score
403
Age
34
Country
Indonesia
lol. the world keep give Blowjob for teppei to continued.. well done.. hehehe
 

aoiaoi600

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
40
Country
Australia
Look that

The Japanese forgave Nobuhiro watsuki, who was arrested in Japan on charges of possessing child pornography.
And there was also the case of Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro who in 2002 when he was caught in the act having sex with a 16 year old girl in a hotel, for that reason Seikimatsu Leader den Takeshi was canceled and even so he returned with Toriko which was a success.
And are you saying that a manga that only talks about plagiarism is taboo? and look that the author of the manga is not plagiarizing, nor is it the main theme, but time travel.
It is an idiotic reason to hate a manga and there is no use looking for justice to understand the Japanese, or it says that plagiarism is worse than these things that I pointed out.
Not sure what you've been smoking lately man but I want some
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, so early spoilers are out:

Aino dies in the future and Teppei is literally saving her life by continuing to plagiarize. Someone leaves a note for Teppei telling him to continue in order to save her from dying in the future.
holy hell, this did get really interesting. I was wondering why we had such a quick montage of weeks passing, if this is the main thrust of the story then it kinda makes a bit more sense.
 
Top