To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

Mango-chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
193
Reaction score
129
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

(comes out of woodwork) Did I hear "home schooled"? Be sure to do all your schoolwork before you get on the computer, the Internet is a land of procrastination and wonder~. D:

Congrats on not having a nosecano of blood for three days.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

(comes out of woodwork) Did I hear "home schooled"? Be sure to do all your schoolwork before you get on the computer, the Internet is a land of procrastination and wonder~. D:

Congrats on not having a nosecano of blood for three days.
Yes, I am home-schooled. Hahaha! I am like the number 1 procrastinator in the world! But I got an English packet and two P.E things done. I need to finish math now. Ew...

Thank you :D!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I win hard.

Just gotta ignore the idiots. They just wanna feel special or something.

You're a bigger noob though! :3c

What's it about? I read two before Order of the Phoenix came out. Was good.

Read Good Ending now though!
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

I win hard.

Just gotta ignore the idiots. They just wanna feel special or something.

You're a bigger noob though! :3c

What's it about? I read two before Order of the Phoenix came out. Was good.

Read Good Ending now though!
No you don't D:<

Yeah, I know that. I've told them that to their faces before I left public school.

No I'm not. Shut up.

It's an weird one... Its a Remus x OC one. And the OC isn't a Mary-sue! Yay!
It's called the 'Dangerverse'. It's really good. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I like love it :D
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2109424/1/Living_with_Danger
The first chapters are a little odd... But if you read the story slow, you'll understand it.

I will if you read that fanfiction and don't give up on it D:<. Deal?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I do, little kid!

Did you punch them? Kick them? SLAP THEIR RUDE FACE OFF?!

Yes you are. Don't deny it.

Oh, weird. <_< Go read Artemis Fowl and Good Ending.

Nah. I have short attention span. How about this: you read Good Ending and I read Beelzebub. GOOD?
 
Last edited:

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

I do, little kid!

Did you punch them? Kick them? SLAP THEIR RUDE FACE OFF?!

Yes you are. Don't deny it.

Oh, weird. <_< Go read Artemis Fowl and Good Ending.

Nah. I have short attention span. How about this: you read Good Ending and I read Beelzebub. GOOD?
No you don't, fetus D:<

Almost. I did almost get into a fight... Then the dean came and I almost got in trouble.

No, you are. Don't you deny it.

No, me tired and I don't feel good... Like for real. I feel like I am going to throw up :darn... I'm gonna go lay down.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yes I do, egg! D:

Shoulda challenged 'em after school, then. Playground ain't no place for wussies!

You're a bigger noob though. \o/

Go to the doctor's... seriously. You're getting a nosebleed and you feel nauseous....
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yes I do, egg! D:

Shoulda challenged 'em after school, then. Playground ain't no place for wussies!

You're a bigger noob though. \o/

Go to the doctor's... seriously. You're getting a nosebleed and you feel nauseous....
Shut up, sperm D:< No you don't!

...It wasn't on the playground. It was in middle-school in 6th grade, because this girl called me a loser. And I got mad...
See, what people don't know, is that I am unnatually strong and I can beat my older sister up easily. And hold my little cousin back for like 15 minutes before I get bored... Heh.

No, you are D:<

I haven't had a nosebleed since I last reported it! God! D:< It's fine, I think I ate too much Red Vines. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You shut up, before-period, I do!

Same thing. But you have short temper? <_<

No, you are, and you admit it! D;

You sure? Nothing wrong in having it checked out. <_<


Oh, and I edited a post of mine. Can you match your quoted post of mine to my post?
 
Last edited:

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You shut up, before-period, I do!

Same thing. But you have short temper? <_<

No, you are, and you admit it! D;

You sure? Nothing wrong in having it checked out. <_<


Oh, and I edited a post of mine. Can you match your quoted post of mine to my post?
...Shut up. I do.

Hurr, hurr, hurr. Yes. I get really testy with things, very easy. Like you, for instance.

No, you admit it!

I'll check it out, just calm down. I just wanna relax right now.

Ha, no. Maybe, I dunno. If I want to.

EDIT: Fixed... You better be happy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I won.

You haven't gotten testy yet, and I've seen people get testy with me. :hurr

So did you! :o

<_< Just sayin', from what you've told us... you haven't been in healthy situations. X_x


Thanks!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,115
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

yuki, I read that one story of yours the other day when you linked it was about some one hiding from a magic group. Now I cant recall it.... :sweatdrop.

Anyway thought that the story was good and well written. You have great talent for coming up with story ideas. Good work.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

I won.

You haven't gotten testy yet, and I've seen people get testy with me. :hurr

So did you! :o

<_< Just sayin', from what you've told us... you haven't been in healthy situations. X_x


Thanks!
No you didn't... Shut the hell up.

Its because I try to keep cool as much as I can. Which I am not doing now...

*Sigh* Fine, whatever.

Oh well.

I am so freaked out right now. See, I have a sever fear of feet and my dad's feet are just inches away from me.

Well, not anymore, he just woke up to use the bathroom.
So I am just wiping my tears of fear away...
I HATE FEET.

Your welcome. *Cuddles tub of Red Vines*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,115
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Learn to ignore M3J it will save you headaches. He is nice and helpful but sometimes... well you can tell from his posts.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

yuki, I read that one story of yours the other day when you linked it was about some one hiding from a magic group. Now I cant recall it.... :sweatdrop.

Anyway thought that the story was good and well written. You have great talent for coming up with story ideas. Good work.
*blushes* It was 'A Flower Turned Black'. It's my newest story... Hehe, it's fine. It isn't nearly anything imaginable. hehehe...

*Blushes even more* Thank you very much.... I don't really think that myself, see. I am trying to get better, but I just can't write Harry Potter fanfictions... It comes out weird to me... I am awesome at writing Anime fanfictions, though.


Learn to ignore M3J it will save you headaches. He is nice and helpful but sometimes... well you can tell from his posts.
Yes, true. It would get rid of headaches. Heh.
Yes he can be nice. He is just teasing me.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Its because I try to keep cool as much as I can. Which I am not doing now...

I am so freaked out right now. See, I have a sever fear of feet and my dad's feet are just inches away from me.

Well, not anymore, he just woke up to use the bathroom.
So I am just wiping my tears of fear away...
I HATE FEET.

Your welcome. *Cuddles tub of Red Vines*
You're not? o: Doesn't look like you get bad when you don't keep your cool, then.

Why do you fear feet? I dislike feet due to germs, but not fear. Why do you?

\o/
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You're not? o: Doesn't look like you get bad when you don't keep your cool, then.

Why do you fear feet? I dislike feet due to germs, but not fear. Why do you?

\o/
No, I just restrain myself. I put my anger in my stories(which is begining to piss me the hell off..). Or I punch a pillow... Or my sister... Or I restrain myself. I've been starting to curse... Oops.

Because they are just disgusting. If you've seen my dad's feet, you would be afraid. His feet and legs are all scabby. He's had to go to the hospital because of them before. Scary night. I stayed up all night that night, waiting for him to come home...
I have plenty of other reasons, I am just to tired to think of any.

I also have a fear of spiders... Ugh... * Shivers and hugs tub of Red Vines again.*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Your stories are beginning to piss you off? And you're losing your cool over the internet? :o

Eww, that's disgusting. Why are you near his feet anyway? Most people fear spiders though, it's normal. X_x
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Your stories are beginning to piss you off? And you're losing your cool over the internet? :o

Eww, that's disgusting. Why are you near his feet anyway? Most people fear spiders though, it's normal. X_x
Not my stories, my writing ability. I am somewhat dyslexic. So I have to use spell-check a lot. And I can't stand proofreading. Though I guess that is the problem with having ADHD. :o

I know.
Because he is sleeping on the couch, and my desktop is in the front-room because some how "I" (I blame my sister) broke a part of my laptop. The Charging thing is loose and my parents won't send it to go get fixed.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Dyslexia? You don't show it, to be honest. Proofreading is for squares anyway. :>

Buy a new charging thing? Go to bed now so you don't have to stay near his feet.
 
Top