To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Dyslexia? You don't show it, to be honest. Proofreading is for squares anyway. :>

Buy a new charging thing? Go to bed now so you don't have to stay near his feet.
I said a bit and I have spell-check. I do type fast though and I sc even faster...

Yes it is.

No, inside the computer. He moved them, and I am going to sleep. I still feel sick...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You said a bit. I said at all. Your grammar doesn't sound that wonky to me though, and grammar is one thing spell-check can't do.

Oh. Go to Best Buy or somethign. <_<
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You said a bit. I said at all. Your grammar doesn't sound that wonky to me though, and grammar is one thing spell-check can't do.

Oh. Go to Best Buy or somethign. <_<
Ah, I see. Well, I guess all people think that, at some point. I dunno... I like making scarfs...

I can't when I don't have money... Well, I only have $60's... Hm... Will it be enough? I am trying to sell scarfs to get money.. Well when I finish making the scarfs. I am currently making my won scarfs. Want a scarf, Milly? :D? Please? My scarfs are nice.


Milly sucks eggs...
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Ooh, you did reply. ._.


I do not want scarves. I do not know how to wear them nor do I need to. It's fun to freeze your butt off, no?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Ooh, you did reply. ._.


I do not want scarves. I do not know how to wear them nor do I need to. It's fun to freeze your butt off, no?
Yeah. I did. D:<

Why not? I make nice ones? No it is not! I hate being cold.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yukiii^^ *hugs*
You should play with us (really play with us) again
Falla~~ *hugs back*

I know! I am currently back >:D!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Welcome back yuki~

Did anything for mothers day?

@m3j - play nice. :yelling.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Welcome back yuki~

Did anything for mothers day?

@m3j - play nice. :yelling.
Hiya~

Yeah, I cleaned the house a little bit. And I was nice to my mama, even if she was being REALLY mean. Don't tell her I said that ;D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Your scarves are still bad. May I use it as a murder weapon instead?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Glee, why must you kill me so?

Your scarves are still bad. May I use it as a murder weapon instead?
My scarfs are nice! And they are very soft! I am currently making myself a purple one!

EDIT:
I just took a screen-caption of my 25 most played songs on iTunes, and I must say I am pleased.


Oh, I have a very weird music taste, by the way.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Glee, why must you kill me so?

My scarfs are nice! And they are very soft! I am currently making myself a purple one!

EDIT:
I just took a screen-caption of my 25 most played songs on iTunes, and I must say I am pleased.


Oh, I have a very weird music taste, by the way.
lol ur most listened song only have 20 play count? :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

scav, may I choke you with yuki's scarf?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Glee, why must you kill me so?

lol ur most listened song only have 20 play count? :cookiestare
Yes. And? I've only had it for a week, and I have 1296 songs.


scav, may I choke you with yuki's scarf?
Are you referencing that my scarfs can kill someone?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

No, I'm saying that's the only use your scarves have.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Shut up Milly D:<! My scarfs are very nice!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

They're as nice as monkeys throwing feces. :|
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

NO! You are D:<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I'm very nice, but your scarves aren't, hence why I compare it to something not nice like monkeys throwing feces. :derp
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

I'm very nice, but your scarves aren't, hence why I compare it to something not nice like monkeys throwing feces. :derp
SHUT UP!! My scarfs are amazing! You wouldn't know, because you suck!
 
Top