Match Tohno/Ochi vs Tezuka/Chitose

Tohno/Ochi vs Tezuka/Chitose


  • Total voters
    9

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Despite being more technical than just mere power, Tohno would fall prey to Tezuka's Hyakuren. Hyakuren can double everything, and Tohno's executions are no exception. I see Tezuka returning them and I don't think Tohno can overcome his executions back at him with twice their normal strength.

If Chitose could use Saiki in doubles, and it'll be possible because that weakness needs to be overcome at some point, he could see when Tohno's going to hit one of his executions. Also, Tezuka Zone should work on them.

Ochi will score past Chitose with Mach, but Tezuka should be able to comfortably return it. Moreover, he has his Mental Pressure, but Tezuka will overcome it eventually.
I think Chitose should be able to return Mach serve.Didnt his rallies with Tezuka were so fast that the ball disappeared?
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I think they were using Kamikakushi every time they hit the ball. So it looked like the ball disappeared.
 

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I think they were using Kamikakushi every time they hit the ball. So it looked like the ball disappeared.
Well you know..still,the ball goes super fast beyond eyesight and Chitose still hit it(yeah it's his tech but still it's different when another guy does it to you).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If Tezuka manages to return an execution in Hyakuren, he won't do a super execution, just a strong drive, that's what I meant to say.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Well you know..still,the ball goes super fast beyond eyesight and Chitose still hit it(yeah it's his tech but still it's different when another guy does it to you).
I don't think Kamikakushi is a fast ball. I think the spin that make it dissapear, but it's been a long time since I read explanation for that so I'm not sure.

Anyways, considering Renji 100% fail to #17, I think Chitose is a complete fodder material here. Tezuka is probably stronger than Ochi, and maybe Tohno as well. But I don't think it's enough to close the gap. If you look at Ochi and Tohno base stats, they are facing two player on Yukimura level or potentially higher.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't think that Tezuka without PoP is better than Tohno tbh. And Chitose in this match should be as relevant as Zaizen against Seigaku :lmao

Unless the Saiki combo works (...and we can noly theorize about it, never confirm it) it should be a kinda unbalanced match, with a win for the High Schoolers.
 

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok I'll give it to Ochi/Tohno for now.
 

Ravelt

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Can someone tell me how Tezuka and Chitose win here? I just can't see any way for them to win, Chitose is just outmatched here, and I don't see Tezuka winning here by himself. HS win IMO.
 

floman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
257
Reaction score
24
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
As long as they don't have the same data (including their partner's), they'll never have the same prediction, that's just my opinion though. That's why the data pair was so effective.
Reading the chapter where it is explained again, I agree with you. Saiki is explained like a man as a pro chess player, when two people have Saiki they play with different styles of chess. That's the reason why Tezuka beat Chitose. I don't think a saiki synchro is necessarily going to happen.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I do think if Tezuka got PoP, he can potentially win. We already see how 1 Godly player solo 2 top tier player. But without it, I think Chitose is too much of a sandbag.
 
Top