- Joined
- Apr 12, 2008
- Messages
- 253
- Reaction score
- 116
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
Just caught up to this manga started last week. I got to say this is probably the best manga I've read in a very long time. It's consistent, fresh, etc. I see no flaws in it, I'd say this story will be good for as long as the mangaka keeps making it.
Just caught up to this manga started last week. I got to say this is probably the best manga I've read in a very long time. It's consistent, fresh, etc. I see no flaws in it, I'd say this story will be good for as long as the mangaka keeps making it.
It would have been interesting to hear Akatsia's Full Course, but of course it will be revealed for sure, cause it's logical to believe that the ingridients for his Full Course reside in the Gourmet World. I believe Toriko will add God and maybe something else to his Full Course.
Also laughed at the level 100 that you need to destroy the whole world just to eat an apple lol.