Apr 13, 2023 #1,281 ShadowHeart Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 11, 2010 Messages 6,216 Reaction score 3,040 Age 34 Country This series had so much potential. It's a shame the final part was rushed. Was really looking forwarded to the 4 HK get Aciaca full course
This series had so much potential. It's a shame the final part was rushed. Was really looking forwarded to the 4 HK get Aciaca full course
Apr 13, 2023 #1,282 Zehahaha Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 8,500 Reaction score 5,713 Gender Male Country The anime killed Toriko. That thing was horrendous Unlikely a studio will pick it up again, but a man can dream
The anime killed Toriko. That thing was horrendous Unlikely a studio will pick it up again, but a man can dream
Apr 14, 2023 #1,283 Franz Registered User伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Mar 7, 2015 Messages 12,546 Reaction score 11,287 Age 33 Gender Male Country Zehahaha said: The anime killed Toriko. That thing was horrendous Click to expand... I doubt the anime has anything to do with it. It is the author that he was tired.
Zehahaha said: The anime killed Toriko. That thing was horrendous Click to expand... I doubt the anime has anything to do with it. It is the author that he was tired.
Apr 14, 2023 #1,284 Battle Wolf Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 1,048 Reaction score 779 Gender Male Country I like the manga so much, I put it on my top 5 fav manga list... The end is so rushed, it killed the manga
I like the manga so much, I put it on my top 5 fav manga list... The end is so rushed, it killed the manga