MrXYZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

@Idol, we'll be looking forward to your spoilers on every wednesday.

@Jamwa and @belo, you guys can give a hand to kewl, well he is trying to scanlate Toriko all by himself, and he is a translator so you can help him in editing and cleaning.
You guys should contact him.
 

Idol

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
277
Reaction score
6,893
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I'm a good Manga Editor, if kewl contact me on msn, i can give you my Edited Mangas of torkio for edit in english:

You can see it here: http://mangahelpers.com/s/juinjutsuteam/releases/?manga=1056

The first four chapter is made with LQ raw, the others with good raws
 

Franggio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

omg Toriko is so awesome! a tad mumbled up reading the translations at the same time as watching the RAW :D
 

Pavitre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
580
Reaction score
104
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

lol nice 3-4 ch together, gz

WTF toriko lost his arm, the hero lost his freakin arm and the other guys just knocked teppei out, so these seisya's are supposed to be stronger than bishoku-ya and the 4 emperor's then??

Anyway idc how just give toriko all his lost body parts back, I dont wanna read the whole story with him as handicapped or having some metal parts replacing his lost arm
 

fizban

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
543
Reaction score
80
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Wow, pretty intense chapters. I really like seeing Toriko fighting these guys in person rather than the GT robots. There is something so horribly grotesque about Tommyrod, and it just got better and better.

It is hard to say how tough Teppei is right now. He was able to perform knocking on Tommyrod, but only after Toriko gave him many devastating attacks. Gotta love it when you kick a person so hard that their arm flies off.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

These last 4 chapters are the best ones I have ever read during Toriko's history. The art is graphic enough to be in a seinen magazine. The way Toomy's face evolves into a deformed creature just like his bugs is amazing. Kudos to Toriko for using his legs and being able to produce a scent off his body. Such a character that never gives up fighting. He even punched Tommy without a fist, that's unbelievable. So now Toriko and Tommy are both out for now. We get new fights when beasts with high capture levels and a Komatsu mystery. I love this arc.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I'm kind of feeling that Toriko going to attach Tommy's cut arm.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Hey muwlove, not a bad idea at all. Reminds me of Claymore, the same thing happened. xD They both roughly have the same size arms. The only problem is that Toriko lost his left arm and Tommy lost his right arm. If Toriko wants two right hands, he should go for it. xD
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

You're right, I checked and it looks like my prediction not going to work. Unless, Toriko does attach Tommy's right arm and have two arms. Then, Toriko becomes like J. Geil (character from Jojo).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Pavitre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
580
Reaction score
104
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

hmm i dont know If I want toriko with cell like arm on his body. I'm not sure about taking tommy's arm, it seems creepy

bishoku-ya cant regrow arm's can they like if they keep eating food after food for days like toriko, they grow back their lost body parts as well... not possible i guuess

maybe somehow toriko will finish the century soup or what remains of it and get regeneration powers, ...... idc just get him his lost limbs back
 
Last edited:

fizban

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
543
Reaction score
80
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

He could probably get it surgically reattached. I mean, he has the arm on ice as we speak.

Did Tommyrod eat his hand? That's terrible; who knows where Toriko has kept that thing?
 

EroThraX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I think the reattachment of his arm will have something to do with Teppei's ability to revive creatures, seeing as Toriko has the gourmet cells.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Well Toriko did get a power up from eating the jewel meat. I wonder what will happen if he took a sip of the soup from the gourmet show window. They have to find it first but there has to be something remaining in a hidden location. Traveling this far and losing an arm, it can't be all for nothing.
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Just finished reading 89, very good chapter. Glad to see things are getting back on track with the Edited Mangas, can't wait to see what happens next.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Franggio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I think the reattachmenthttp://mangahelpers.com/forum/images/icons/Cry.png of his arm will have something to do with Teppei's ability to revive creatures, seeing as Toriko has the gourmet cells.
This is something I strongly believe as well.
The only problem is that Tommyrod ate his hand...how the hell is he supposed to 'grow' that back?
 

darkband

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
154
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Yeah, with his arm eaten I don't think that reattachment is a likely possibility. Maybe Teppei will be able to give him something that will help his gourmet cells regrow his arm. Anyway I look forward to seeing the parasite emperor vs. Hellboros. Have we ever seen two beasts with such high capture level in action? I don't think so...but I'm not 100% on that.
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I'm pretty sure I'm late to the party, but 90 raw and translation are out.
 

Franggio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I'm pretty sure I'm late to the party, but 90 raw and translation are out.
Here is the part where I usually write something like "No -poop- Sherlock" but I ain't :D

Even if it's late there are always people that miss information.

so Thanks for sharing whether it be late or not :)
 

Pavitre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
580
Reaction score
104
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

new chapter, so yaay they got some soup whatever, but as a fan I'm more concerned about you being one armed tor, just grow it back somehow, reattach it or find some spare part

Moderator Notice:
added spoiler~ Akiyama
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

1. Please for gods sake, use spoilertags!

2. as for the arm, there's always some gourmet cells and if everything else fails, then there's still the starwars solution to get him an artificial arm - or even better make the next arc a search for a healing plant/person
 
Top