- Joined
- Mar 15, 2009
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 9
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
I don't know, no real explanation for why the other one was so passive and this one is an OJ Simpson. I guess it could be two reason:
1. These bird things act differently just the other people with the gourmet cells like the four heavonly kings. I mean they all do have distinct traits right? Still this is a pretty weak argument.
2.Most believable one. It was just hungry
loool. Look at how it was before. it was starved like shit so it had to attack them to get the cola because he needs to be rejuvenated
Yes i do think that it has gourmet cells because when it drank the cola it powered up the same way as Toriko does when his cells evolve(you know get all buff and stuff)Do you think that the bird can have some gourmet cell too ? That would explain his transformation. What puzzled me is that this one behave completely differently from the one in the sky which was rather pacific and I don't think it is due to the book
I don't know, no real explanation for why the other one was so passive and this one is an OJ Simpson. I guess it could be two reason:
1. These bird things act differently just the other people with the gourmet cells like the four heavonly kings. I mean they all do have distinct traits right? Still this is a pretty weak argument.
2.Most believable one. It was just hungry
loool. Look at how it was before. it was starved like shit so it had to attack them to get the cola because he needs to be rejuvenated
)