VashDaStampede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
658
Reaction score
241
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I knew the Cola would end up on Zebra's full course. I hope they show what else is on there (if anything). So the combo thing still isn't resolved? I thought they would've wrapped that up too.
 

eclipse12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
11
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Finally we get to see what zebra's full course menu is like, and he adds the mellon cola nice.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Chapter 141 full raw can be found here

Everyone Enjoy!!!

p.s don't worry if there is a slow load time, it is there trust me

p.p.s it's a chinese Edited Manga, not jap raw, great quality and there are bundles of color pages this chapter and a magazine cover.
 
Last edited:

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

translation by Kewl so the scan should be out shortly
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Good Chapter but i found weird the fact that the really Cola wasn't the one that was ate by the Birdman.
Their teamwork was awesome and made them able of stopping such a monster.

Did Toriko cells evolved ?
 

obamamania

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,483
Reaction score
1,053
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Probably but it was Zebra who seemed to have a stronger reaction that made him decide to add it to his full course. This was the Zebra arc anyway, so everything involving him is focused on predominantly.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Ahah, so now Zebura's made the declaration in Toriko's presence that he wants Komatsu to form a combo with him. It will definitely be interesting to see what Toriko has to say about that, and eventually what happens. Poor Komatsu for being torn between the two of them, but honestly I think he should, and will probably end up doing so, stay with Toriko. After all, Toriko is the titular character and Komatsu has been by his side from the beginning. I wonder if there will be a fight between Toriko and Zebura over this, and if it comes to fists, what will happen? Will Coco and Sani also get involved?

Anyway, it was pretty unexpected that the Mellow Cola hadn't come out yet and that what the birdman "stole" wasn't even the actual mellow cola. Cool that despite not being the Mellow Cola, it was able to make the birdman evolve to that extent.

It looks like since the next chapter(s) are probably going to focus on the Toriko-Komatsu-Zebura thing, there will be little focus on the birdmen as a species. Perhaps Shimabukuro doesn't plan to explain it this arc, but will have the birdmen reappear later on and explain it then. It's amazing that the birdman apparently survived for tens of thousands of years - presumably as a mummy in the coffin - but was able to be awakened when water dripped on it (or was it even related?).
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

If a battle between Toriko and Zebra happens i don't expect on this moment to see Toriko winning it.
Zebra before eating the Cola was more powerful than Toriko and now after eating the cola and having his cells evolved i don't expect Toriko to be able to surpass that , and manly because it is not perceptive , at least i didn't got that idea , that Toriko indeed had his cells evolved.

It would be great if Sanji and Coco appeared once again.
 

VashDaStampede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
658
Reaction score
241
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Ah man, I just new we were gonna get the rest of Zebra's full course. Well, at least the other items he's chosen (assuming he has).

I'm starting to wonder how this Zebra-Komatsu-Toriko thing is gonna work out myself. Maybe someone from IGO will step in and say Zebra needs to go do something else on his own.

Or maybe Zebra will hear the uneasiness in Komatsu's heart and decide to be the bigger guy and act like he changed his mind and Komatsu will stay in a combo with Toriko.

Did Zebra say he was gonna eat the birdman? Hmmm...I hope that happens and we get to see that.
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Zebura probably won't eat the Birdman and thus break the terms of the agreement.
 

tobeulp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
801
Reaction score
193
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

It will sound weird but I think Komatsu will go with Zebura mainly because he wants to be train to be stronger and Zebura can protect Komatsu better than Toriko because of his Sound Barrier etc... And I think Toriko will know this also and will agree but they will be partner again until they will go to the Gourmet World..
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

It will sound weird but I think Komatsu will go with Zebura mainly because he wants to be train to be stronger and Zebura can protect Komatsu better than Toriko because of his Sound Barrier etc... And I think Toriko will know this also and will agree but they will be partner again until they will go to the Gourmet World..
I am not sure about that !
After what Toriko did for him , it would be a huge mistake of Komatsu to do that but we never know .
I think that neither Toriko or Zebra, don't even need to mention Komatsu , are strong enough to enter the gourmet world. We still didn't get to see how strong they become after eating the Cola ,though i only saw Zebra cells evolving, don't know if the same happened to Toriko, but they still will have to train a bit more.
 

tobeulp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
801
Reaction score
193
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I am not sure about that !
After what Toriko did for him , it would be a huge mistake of Komatsu to do that but we never know .
I think that neither Toriko or Zebra, don't even need to mention Komatsu , are strong enough to enter the gourmet world. We still didn't get to see how strong they become after eating the Cola ,though i only saw Zebra cells evolving, don't know if the same happened to Toriko, but they still will have to train a bit more.
Like what I said Toriko will probably agree with it but it is like just lending it to Zebura for a while for making Komatsu became stronger... And I think Komatsu knew that he will just be a burden to Toriko so he wants to be a little bit stronger than what he is.
It is a given for Toriko to be stronger because this is part of his training to eat/drink the cola..
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

It's a possibility, I suppose, but with all that Toriko and Komatsu have been through together the past 141 chapters, it would be really sad imo for Komatsu to end up with Zebura. Of course, it's not that bad if it's just a "loan" sort of thing until Toriko gets strong enough. But, I think it would make more sense for Komatsu to improve himself alongside Toriko as Toriko trains and gets stronger, ie, as a combi, they will get stronger together. I think that's a big part of what being a combi means, to begin with :)
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I get the feeling that once they enter the Gourmet World it's just going to be the 4 Heavenly Kings + Komatsu. None of the others really have cooks, and Komatsu has already developed a relation with each of them. It'll work out somehow IMO.

EDIT: Of course Terry is going to be part of that team :3
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Well, it should turn out that way or he will be Toriko's partner only. I don't think that Toriko would accept that Komatsu would make a combo with another Heavenly King while Toriko is being left alone without him. Sani and Coco have acknowledged Komatsu but none of them have made advances towards Komatsu or at least not as explicit as Zebra is doing. I'd rather prefer Komatsu in a single combo than a shared combo with the other Heavenly Kings. Anyway, this might be a new hurdle for Toriko and Komatsu. I look forward to their respective reactions

The chapter itself was okay. Nothing much happened, the arc was concluded. I think that the mellow cola might be a part of the negotiations on whose course it will be and whom Komatsu will belong to.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

I saw the Beelzebub Character Map that Akiyama created and put in the Beelzebub thread:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36767&page=109

So, I decide to make one of Toriko.
It was pretty hard, but at the same time it was interesting to reread some parts of the manga. Now I understand more about the hierarchy of the Bishokukai.

Anyway, here you are:



By the way, I'm a spanish speaker. I made the Character Map in english because most Toriko fans speak english. So... sorry if there is any mistake.
 
Last edited:

VashDaStampede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
658
Reaction score
241
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

Awhile back I said (can't remember if I posted it) something about Zebra "training" Komatsu to make him stronger. This might be that opportunity. I still can't wait to see what ends up happening. Maybe we will get another Toriko/Terry arc while Komatsu is with Zebra and then for some unforeseen reason Komatsu will be a combo with Toriko again.
 
Top