- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 44
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Not yetIs the toriko movie subbed?
No idea when it'll be either.
Not yetIs the toriko movie subbed?
No idea when it'll be either.
they are probably on similar level like one of 8 kings. after all they are rulers of gourmet world.Currently at chapter 253, Jirou is such a boss!![]()
Ichiryuu and Midora's abilities are broken, makes me wonder how can beasts rival with them.
About the Kings I was wondering, since the battle Wolf is the fastest creature in Toriko and that Brunch can reach Mach 30000, how fast do you think it is?they are probably on similar level like one of 8 kings. after all they are rulers of gourmet world.
I finally caught up with the manga.
About the Kings I was wondering, since the battle Wolf is the fastest creature in Toriko and that Brunch can reach Mach 30000, how fast do you think it is?
I really hate the guy who made that video, Goku could destroy planet when he had power lvl 9000 or so, and at SS2 he cant beat superman who is faster than a train, bullets cant hurts him, and can shoot lasers out of his eyes and can FLY. If it was Yamacha or Krillin it wouldnt be so silly, but when it comes to strongest anime characters its Goku(without movie Batlle of gods).Wait, brunch can reach Mach 30000? What kind of ridiculous speed is that lol Korosensei in Assassination Classroom can do wonders with only Mach 20 speed. For someone to have a reaction time equivalent to that speed is pretty much insane, that's why I usually just ignore the hyperbolic measurements in this manga. I feel like in the end when everyone is maxed out, we're going to have more comparisons like the infamous Superman vs. Goku video due to these incredible statistics that this manga gives us.
actually toriko's techniques are based on the latest known strings therory of quantum mechanics so probably no other tale of superpowered heroes has any opportunity against toriko....Wait, brunch can reach Mach 30000? What kind of ridiculous speed is that lol Korosensei in Assassination Classroom can do wonders with only Mach 20 speed. For someone to have a reaction time equivalent to that speed is pretty much insane, that's why I usually just ignore the hyperbolic measurements in this manga. I feel like in the end when everyone is maxed out, we're going to have more comparisons like the infamous Superman vs. Goku video due to these incredible statistics that this manga gives us.
is zaus toriko's dad?
?
no, that has nothing to do. He has had them since he was young, and those are probably birthmarks of Gourmet Cells that few individuals are born with once in a while, like Midora and Starjun.other thing does someone know why toriko has a scratch on his face pretty much like zaus? was he hurt but joa too?is zaus toriko's dad?
?
Torikos power doesnt have anything with strings therory of quantum mechanics, its GC energy which he can control when they are evolved at certain lvl.actually toriko's techniques are based on the latest known strings therory of quantum mechanics so probably no other tale of superpowered heroes has any opportunity against toriko....
other thing does someone know why toriko has a scratch on his face pretty much like zaus? was he hurt but joa too?is zaus toriko's dad?
?

I have not really watch or read this series except those special episodes in One Piece that featured the characters hunting for rare food. It seems like a good series. I would keep it in reading and watching list.![]()
