Seinen - Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Forgot about Mangafox :facepalm thanks

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Illuminati scanlated 4 out of 42 volumes. I don't think anyone has worked on the remainder.

Katz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's been alot of release on MF lately, surprised there hasn't been more discussion around here, how about we change that?

my prediction (rather obvious) but could turn out to be false the so-called "battle king" is Son O'

Son'O

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
my prediction (rather obvious) but could turn out to be false the so-called "battle king" is Son O'
You'll know it reading volume 12.

minhandlinh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
^ Do you still have Kizu Darake no Ninsei?
Can you upload again?
I really love Saruwatari arts.
Thank you.

Son'O

Reaction score
Country
France
[QUOTE = "minhandlinh"] ^ Vous avez encore n darake Kizu Ninsei?
Pouvez-vous télécharger à nouveau?
J'ai vraiment l'amour des arts Saruwatari.
Je vous remercie. [=/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't.

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
Issue 101/102 is up on mangafox, IDK where everyone reads theirs, so if their behind lemme know a better site

Umbra Wolf

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Issue 101/102 is up on mangafox, IDK where everyone reads theirs, so if their behind lemme know a better site
As far as I know mangafox is the one who is releasing the fastest. Mangahut is the few latest chapters behind and else I can't think of many other sites who publish the Edited Mangas for "tough".

Besides I think you are right concerning Son-O. I reckon he is the battle king and Seiko's and Kyruu's older brother. Sometime in their childhood Son-O had an "accident" on the dam and "died".
I think he was washed up ashore a few miles away and had a case of plot convenient amnesia and did what he could do best: fight. I mean look at Seiko it is coded in their DNA they might be comatosed for weeks or even months (years?) but they can take care of world-class judoka without breaking a sweat.

Rock-Bird

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Germany
First lemme recommend you guys to download the releases, its the best way to enjoy it. But if ya insist on Online Viewing, we will again upload ourselves to MH, so that will be your fastest way (and most likely even the best).

And ya my first thought was too that Son-o and the Battle King are the same person... I wonder whether that's true? Well anyway, lately I totally enjoyed how Seiko was like a kid about joining that Team D (also that guy with his neck... just too good). And now with the Hyper Battle starting, it may even come to a deciding father vs. son match!

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
One thing I've always wondered around tough is how come it releases by twos? and how far behind is the current scans were getting behind the current raw releases overseas?

Son'O

Reaction score
Country
France
One thing I've always wondered around tough is how come it releases by twos? and how far behind is the current scans were getting behind the current raw releases overseas?
I can't answer your fisrt question. For your second question, I can just say that the series is with its 310th chapter. Actually, Kiichi win the Monsters War and Kiryu must meet a mysterious and dangerous man called " Phantom Joe " :

The yakuza with no arms and legs after meeting " Phantom Joe " seems to be the yakuza who tried to kill Son'O in the first season ( volumes 38 and 39 of Koko Tekken-den Tough) :

With chapters 103 and 104 translate by Stand Alone Edited Manga, you must wait 3 more chapters to finish the volume 10 which currently includes 27 volumes published in Japan ( 28 volumes in April ). In France, we are with volume 16 ; volume 17 will be published in March.

Last edited:

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
WOW, didn't know we were that far behind in terms of chapter #, hmmm well atleast its better than nothing

dacki

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi what's the name of the fourth type of leg ? So far we have seen dragon,tiger and hawk (the leg of Son'O) type.

Rock-Bird

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ahm, not sure I understand what you wanna know Katz. Its in "two's" cause we release two chaps at once ;D

Well, usually one chap makes one hungry for more. Besides Tough is weekly and in order to catch up we try to release two chaps a week (that is, if we will be around when that happens). Of course handling two at once is then easier.

Son'O answered it already (but without spoilers) Tough is in Japan at chapter 310.
Btw Son'O you wanna put your Tough knowledge to use and translate for us? Also if ya might have links to Volume 21 and 22, please don't mind to share 'em with us.

(@dacki, don't know the answer at first go, not even sure what you mean.)

Anyway guys, two more chaps are out.. grab 'em now. I really like how Oton enjoys himself :)

Last edited:

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
^you pretty much answered my question, ya'll are just trying to catch up

Rock-Bird

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ya we know that already esh, but most of the links don't work and some volumes are completely missing. In fact you can just get very few (the latest) volumes from there.

esh

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, but the links for vol21 and 22 seem to be working.