Seinen Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya

jack_ingoldsby

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi,
I am looking for French RAWs for Vols 23-35 of the first series. I tried the links I could find on this thread, but could not find a complete list.
Does anyone have any links they know are working recently?
Thanks,
Jack
Son'O very kindly pointed me in the right direction so have got all the missing volumes, thank you.
Is there another link where I can find series 2 split up by volume as well?
Thanks
 

tunk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I want tough 328.Who has requested.please
 

BaruteruKun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Son'O-SENSEII!! first of all, thanks for the chapters of TOUGH, i was dying of waiting for those chapters, well, no need to worry, since i'm collecting all the volumes! :amuse i wanted the latest raws from "karate shoukoushi kohinata minoru" but can't find anywere, and I'm collecting those as well :D

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTERS SON'O-SENSEI
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn what a crappy day for Tough fans, the only group that trans/scan this has offically dropped it off they're list....so yea until a new group picks it up no more english scans /big sigh
 

d3mon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
All the Edited Mangas available now are:


Koukou Tekken den Tough:
1 till 6 by Illuminati-Manga
(Stalled)

Tough
1 till 12 By K.o. & Standalone Edited Mangas
(they just dropped it)


But i read a few posts back Koukou tekken den tough is completed in french?
Can i download all volumes in french somewhere? some help?
And anyone knows somebody is willing to pic this up?
 

d3mon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
But the Koukou Tekken den Tough is scanlated 100% in french?
We could translate it???


Son'O very kindly pointed me in the right direction so have got all the missing volumes, thank you.
Could you not upload these?

Koukou Tekken den Tough full volumes scanlated?
(english french? i would like to have all the volumes in french, so maybe i could translate them into english)
 
Last edited:

jack_ingoldsby

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States

andy3004

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No new episodes of Tough during the last 2 weeks

Just a short piece of information:
I was able to lay my hands on both Young Jump 32 and Young Jump 33 (compared to the Weekly Jump or the Weekly Playboy, they are very difficult to get round here), and both didn't feature a new Episode of Tough.
I'll try go grab YJ 34 too, which will hit the shelves at the end of this week and will include a new episode. Cannot promise whether I'll successfully manage to do so, but if, then expect a short synopsis during the weekend.


Yup! I managed to browse through YJ #34 and here's a short synopsis of Tough Ep.331, as I promised before:

The chapter starts with the opening of the battle between Kiichi and Son'ou. They are fighting in a forest, with Seiko, Kiryuu and Gramps watching the event (Phantom Joe being absent) and talking about whether Kiichi, not being of Nadashinkageryuu bloodline can by all rights be the successor to that school. Especially, since as Kiryuu points out, Kiichi is of Yuugenshinkageryuu bloodline and the two clans where always bitter enemies. Regarding the fight, Son'ou counters Kiichis initial blow with an Aikido-like throw which in turn is countered by Kiichi with a somersault kick at Son'ou who successfully evades. Next, Kiichi charges with a series of rushing jabs, followed by his 'monster kick' which distracts Son'ou enough so that Kiichis consecutive punch seems to hit Son'ou full force - but it turns out what he really hit was just a Ki-based illusion-image. Son'ou uses Kiichi short bewilderment by attacking and hitting him with the 'Kaishuken' but Kiichi is able to make it flow around his body with the 'Tamasuberi' (that's the technique both Kiryuu and Phantom Joe successfully used to survive being shot at with a rifle), which seems to surprise Son'ou a bit. And with this, the chapter ends-
 
Last edited:

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea I'd love to get a Scalation group on this, but this series just doesn't seem to have that "popular" buts not a shonen so thats to be kinda expected....
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Three chapters found on the internet :

333 >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/zfeh7g
334 >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3g42r
335 >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/0m9e5u

Andy3004, if you still read this topic, can you make a quick translation to see what happens ?


Another chapter :

Chapitre #336 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/62tlc9


2 news chapters :

- chapter 337 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hxs37

- chapter 338 : http://rapidshare.com/files/419572057/Tough338.zip.

This last chapter seems amazing. Andy3004 could you give us a quick translation to understand what really happened ?


Here's a short summary of the three chapters (333,334 & 335 ) by andy3004:

andy3004 said:
Chapter 333 begins with Son'ou stating that the fight is becoming 'interesting' (Which, as Kiryuu comments, means that he find Kiichi to be much stronger that he expected; while Seiko remarks that Son'ou still doesn't take the fight serious) and Kiichi replies that it will get even more 'interesting' from here on.
After Son'ou uses his quick-advance technique he scores a hit on Kiichis forehead and Kiichi wonders why it is now pitch dark around him. He is still able to hear Son'ous movement and his view partly returns just in time for him to evade Son'ous next blow by jumping up high. He then follows up with a three-step-kick (or even a four-step-kick, if one counts the feint in) with the final one actually hitting Son'ou and bringing him down.
Both Kiryuu and Seiko seem impressed by this. Yet, after Son'ou get's back up they notice that his impression has changed. Son'ou says that he now remembers 1000-man battle at the matsuri in his hometown (that event appeared in the latter part of the first series of Tough during a long flashback), and it's obvious that he's going serious now.

Chapter 334 starts with Son'ou taking the same quick-advance stance again, and Kiichi is wondering what his attack will be this time.
Kiryuu mentions that Son'ou is taking the fight serious now and assumes that Son'ous pride was hurt by being brought down to his knees by Kiichis four-step-kick.
Kiichi tries to counter the same way as before by jumping up high, upon which Kiryuu blames him on taking Son'ou too easy if he's going to use the same attack twice. Surprisingly, Kiichi manages to unleash a five-step-kick, however Son'ou this time evades all of them.
Kiryuu muses that Son'ou always restrained himself from using his full strength - which would prove fatal to his opponents - and speed; always until right now that is.
After evading all of Kiichis kicks, Son'ou charges full-force and connects his Toshinshou (roughly translated: 'helmet soaking palm') technique. (One developed in the Sengoku era, where it was used to defeat opponents wearing a helmet. It's meant to cause damage to the brain and applied with full force will prove fatal.)
All three spectators consider the fight to be over, but are still impressed that Kiichi fought good enough to force Son'ou to drop all his restraints, and that Kiichi still can be considered successor to Nadashinkageryuu, even if he is not connected to the bloodline.
To everyones surprise though, Kiichi get's up again and states that he didn't com here to just put up a good fight, he intends to win

Then in Chapter 335 Kiichi contiues by saying that he won't be just satisfied with Son'ou fighting serious. Satisfaction will only come if he brings Son'ou down in that mode. Kiichis vision is still red and warped and he can barely make out Son'ou who immediately delivers a second Toshinshou.
Kiryuu thinks that now it is Son'ou taking Kiichi too easy, because if the first attack didn't bring Kiichi down, a repeated one won't do either. And he proves to be right, much to Son'ous surprise (and as Kiryuu thinks, even to his humiliation).
Kiruu ponders whether they shouldn't stop the fight, otherwise Son'ou will surely kill Kiichi. Seiko counters that such words sound not much Kiryuu-like, upon which Kiryuu reminds Seiko that according to his words, Kiichi doesn't care if he lives or dies when he's in serious fighting mode. Anyway, both Kiryuu and Seiko agree that they want to continue watching Son'ou fight in his unrestrained way.
With Kiichis view still warped, Son'ou moves in for the kill, but Kiichi evades this and all of Son'ou follow up attacks.
An amazed Kiryuu wonders if Kiichi has mastered Nagashinkageryuus 'Kikan Kuukan' (i.e. Spirit-eye Empty-eye) technique, which results in a persons subconcious senses becoming high-alert above normal human level), and upon further inspection realizes that Kiichi managed to actually *view* the fight not only with his eyes anymore - it's like a second Kiichi is controlling his body from up above.
Kiichi continues to evade Son'ous attacks, and Kiryuu suddenly realizes that Son'ou is no longer just taking things serious, he actually starting to get irritated, enraged and perhaps even scared.


Translation of chapter 338 by andy3004 :

andy3004 said:
The text in chapter 337 basically told everything we saw from the pictures, so I didn't consider it necessary to actually write a summary.
As for chapter 338, here's a very short and makeshift translation of the whole thing. Not polished, not perfect, but here you go!
(Two notes:
The "Tamasuberi" is the technique which Kiichi, Seiko, Kiryuu and Phantom Joe all already used to make things like for example bullets fired at them just circle around them.
The "Gentotsu" is the technique that Phantom Joe used to hit his opponents without anyone actually seeing the strike. His old master used to be even more adept in that technique, being able to hit someone with his fist even while holding his hands folded in the back, and Kiichi once used a amateur-level technique of this in the first series of Tough)

Here's the short translation:

Pg.1:

Tagline:
A vague memory, but it happened in my early childhood

Seikos memory:
It's a memory from long ago...

Seikos memory:
when I witnessed my big brother Son'ous kicking skills first hand

Son'ou:
Don't move now, Seiko!

Pg.3:
Seikos memory:
It didn't seem to get split by a mere impact of physical power...

Seikos memory:
it looked more as if it had been cut with a sharpened knife.

Seikos memory:
Even as a child I wondered what would happen if he didn't aim it at a water-melon but at a human being

Seiko:
If aimed at a human being...

Pg.4:
Seiko:
For a human being, it would spell nothing but instant death...

Seiko:
...Son'ous ultimate kick

Pg.5:
Seiko:
It's all over

Pg.7:
Seiko:
It will smash the temporal

Seiko:
But wait...

Pg.8:
Seiko:
The 'Tamasuberi' technique!

Pg.9:
Seiko:
That way, the energy of Son'ous kick...

Seiko:
is released into the 'Gentotsu' attack

Pg.11:
Seiko:
Son'ou always was the strongest amongst the strong martial artists

Pg.12:
Young Seiko:
My dream is to grow up to be just as strong as you, Son'ou!

Seiko:
I always believed that there was no-one in this world who could match Son'ou

Pg.13:
Seiko:
But now Son'ou...

Seiko:
has been ko'ed and lies on his back.

Pg.14:
Kiryuu:
Moving from the "Tamesuberi" right into a "Gentotsu" that's...

Gramps:
Not only that: With his consciousness almost gone and his arms being drained of all strength, pulling off the Gentotsu...

Gramps:
...seems even more powerful than the skills of the 'Holy Fist' Kusakabe Jouichirou, who could strike the Gentotsu with his hands folded behind his back.

Gramps:
Obviously, Kiichi has improved the Gentotsu to a perfect level.

Pg.15
Gramps:
He won't give up even if it means his own death. And that scary tenacity...

Gramps:
is fueled by Kusakabes blood


Pg.17
Seiko:
This has nothing to do with Kusakabe

Seiko:
Kiichi fought a fine battle as the successor of Nadashinkageryuu and he won!

Seiko:
Don't you agree?

Seiko:
Kiichi ist the pride of the Miyazawa family!

Final line:
He won, and now he's sleeping soundly.

Bottom line:
Next ep: A defeated Son'ou, what will he...!?
 
Last edited:

marcio jet naito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
there's no one can defeat kiryuu miyazawa. he is the real deal
 

kenichi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, what's the deal with this whole family dynamic? What happened to kiichi's mother? And also, was she pregnant with kiichi already once she got with seiko?
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, what's the deal with this whole family dynamic? What happened to kiichi's mother? And also, was she pregnant with kiichi already once she got with seiko?
Kie, Kiichi's mother, was pregnant with him when she met Seiko Miyazawa (see volumes 18 and 19). Although knowing that, having fallen in love with Seiko Kie decides to live with her and raise the unborn child as his own child. Kie is hit by a truck and dies, but the baby, Kiichi, was saved.Seiko's father told him to forget his sadness because Kie will always live through the child she gave birth before dying. Seiko decides to raise him and make the next heir to the Nadashinkageryu.
 

kenichi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I haven't read since they stopped doing the scantilations during the start of the Hyperbattle and I don't look at the raws. I have however been enjoying you guys' summaries.
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Chapter 340 : http://rapidshare.com/files/422765388/Tough340.zip

andy3004 said:
As for #340, here's a very quickly made translation:

Pg.1:
<Opening line>
A silent night following a violent battle...

Pg.2:
<Sign>
Yuugenshinkageryuu

<Man>
Returning to Japan after 20 years,

<Man>
and this is all that's left...

<Man>
Can it be that Yuugenshinkageryuu is gone...

Pg.3:
<Catchphrase>
The single shadow of a man, standing before the decrepit Doujo

<Man>
...and Kusakabes bloodline extinct?

<Title>
Reconcilation, followed by...

Pg.4:
<Gramps>
You mean you cannot even remember that you actually knocked Son'ou out? What a shame!

<Gramps>
But ok... I'll stop complaining.

<Gramps>
Kiichi, you really are the genuine head of Nadashinkageryuu.

<Gramps>
It's kinda weird

<Gramps>
The fact that you're unrelated by blood, somehow finally...

Pg.5:
<Gramps>
...reunited the three brothers of the Miyazawa family again, who had been
seperated by such hatred.

Pg.6:
<Gramps>
I never believed that day would ever come, and now I am so happy that I cannot
even hold my piss.

<Kiichi>
Tears are allright - but keep the other stuff inside.

<Gramps>
Made it out already too - but that's ok.

<Gramps>
How about it? Shouldn't we all have dinner together?
A huge feast, as a symbol for our family-reunion?

<Kiryuu>
Hey... y'know I hate it when family-matters come oozing out in too much
a sticky way

<Kiryuu>
I prefer to stay on my own, just like before.

<Son'ou>
The same goes for me.

Pg.7:
<Kiichi>
That's allright. I know that nobody can put shackles on the likes of you.

<Kiichi>
However, I hope that we can quickly assemble, should push ever come to shove!

<Seiko>
I will always stay at your side to support you, chief!

<Gramps>
Anyway, the three Miyazawa brothers will from now on work peacefully together to support the young master

Pg.8:
<Kiryuu>
Well...

<Kiryuu>
I've got lot's of pressing business to attend, so I'm off!

<Kiichi>
Leaving already? Aren't you still a patient in this hospital, just like me?

<Kiryuu>
I hate nothing more than boredom!

<Kiichi>
Oh my...

<Kichi>
You're ribcage got blasted away, your organs were mangled, you're nothing but severely injured and you just walk out? You're a monster indeed, Kiryuu!

<Kiryuu>
See ya, chief!

Pg.10:
<Voice>
Miyazawa Kiryuu

<Voice>
The vilest of Nadashinkageryuu

Pg.11:
<Voice>
The wound inflicted by that incompetent disciple Kaneshiro Kenshi, has it already healed?

<Voice>
That wasn't the true power of Yuugenshinkageryuu!

<Kiryuu>
Over there!

Pg.12:
<Kiryuu>
What a pretentious rat...

Pg.15:

<Passengers>
Aaah. What's that?

Pg.16:
<Kiryuu>
Wanna make fun of me, punk?

<Kiryuu>
You didn't think you could run away from me, right?

<Man>
I wasn't thinking about running away.

<Man>
I invited you to come here...

<Kiryuu>
Huh?

Pg.17:
<Man>
...so that I can destroy you

<Catchphrase>
The mysterious man suddenly appeared...

<Bottom line>
Next episode: will the mystery be resolved...!?
Chapter 341 : http://rapidshare.com/files/423737209/Tough341.zip

andy3004 said:
Chapter 341:


Pg.1:

<Title>
341st MATCH
Battle in the subway

<Sideline>
Strike a pose! I don't know when the next fight occurs

Pg.2:
<Kiichi>
What? Yugens 'Heavenly Emperors of Death'?

<Bottom Line>
After Kiryuu left, new information gets revealed at the hospital.

<Kiichi>
You mean Phantom Joe, that Kaneshiro Kenshi guy wasn't the only master pupil of Yuugenshinkageryuu?

<Son'ou>
Kaneshirou was pupil of Kusakabe Jouichirou in his twilight years.

Pg.3:
<Son'ou>
The Heavenly Emperors of Death were disciples of Kusakabe Kakugo. Frankly speaking Kusabes power is nothing compared to theirs.

<Lineage chart>
Top: Kusakabe Jouichirou
Direct Sucessor: Kusakabe Kakugo
Sidebranch: Kaneshiro Kenshi
Kakugos disciples: Yokoyama Shunsou, Shimomura(?) Takeyama, Hishida Miyama, Kimura Taikan

<Son'ou>
And the most dangerous among them is

<Son'ou>
Yokoyama Shunsou also called 'Hayate' no Shunsou *)
(i.e.: Shunsou of the storms)

Pg.4.
<Guy>
I lured you here so I could fight you.

<Guy>
And it all worked out just as I calculated

Pg.5:
<Kiryuu>
So did you also include your death into those calculations?

<Guy>
No.

<Guy>
Because it is you who's going to die.

Pg.6 & 7:
<Kiryuu>
Interesting. Then allow me to kill you!

Pg.10 & 11:
Passengers:
The... their bodys phased through each other

Pg.12:
<Guy>
Wow! With just a single fight, you already managed to understand how the Mourouken *) works.

*) Mourouken is the technique which Phantom Joe used to defeat Kiryuu

<Guy>
You got a high learning-speed for sure!

<Kiryuu>
At least higher than yours!

<Guy>
Don't get cocky!

<Guy>
The Mourouken is just one of the foundation techniques of Yuugenshinkageryuu

Pg.13:
<Guy>
Kusabe Kakugo, the direct successor of The Holy Fist Kusakabe Jouichirou, taught many more that...

<Guy>
Hey! I hadn't finished my speech yet!

Pg.15:
<Kiryuu>
GAH!

<Guy>
That was only a single kick - nothing like the real thing.

<Guy>
I am Hayate no Shunsou

<Guy>
And I think I'll kill you some time later

Pg.17:
<Kiryuu>
Impossible! He did jump INTO the train passing by...

<Shunsou>
Byebye

<Kiryuu>
What a monster

<Kiryuu>
Unghh

Pg.18:
<Kiryuu>
Phew

<Bottom Line>
An event like a daydream passing in a flash. Now the curtain has been raised for new troubles.

<Kiryuu>
Hey, don't stare at people like that, you idiots!

<End>
Tough - next episode: One of the Heavenly Kings of Death will...!?
Chapter 342 : http://rapidshare.com/files/425145287/Tough342.zip

andy3004 said:
Chapter 342


Pg.1:
<Text>
Just another usual day.
But today something unusual happened.

<Passengers>
Wh... What the...

Pg.2:
<Title>
342nd Match
Yuugens Heavenly Emperors of Death

<Bottomline>
It seemed like a dream..., but it was reality.

Pg.3:
<Kiichi>
Kiryuu

<Kiichi>
You thought you could just sneak out of the hospital...

<Kiichi>
But the ambulance brought you back almost immediately.

<Kiryuu>
Shit...

Pg.4:
<Seiko>
We decided to tie you to the bed, so that you cannot run away again.

<Kiichi>
Since you won't probably accept that you're heavily injured

Pg.5:
<Kiichi>
The police told us that you slugged it out with someone inside the subway

<Kiichi>
Was it one of Yuugens Heavenly Emperors of Death

<Kiryuu>
Heavenly Emperors...?

<Kiryuu>
Ah but yes. That guy said he were Shunsou of the Yuugen Heavenly Emperors of Death

<Kiryuu>
He took advantage by aiming at my broken ribs... but the next time I'll rip him to pieces.

Pg.6:
<Location>
S-town, City hall

<Old lady>
What? It's past closing time and you cannot process my request?

<Old lady>
But I'm only 5 minutes late

<Fat guy>
I'm really sorry, mam.

Pg.7:
<Fat guy>
'Hurricane' Shunsouu

<Shunsou>
It's been a long time, 'Rhino' Taikan

Pg.8:
<Shunsou>
So you decided to work at the city hall?

<Taikan>
Public officers are quite popular.

<Taikan>
Plus, it brings in the money easily, without doing too much.

<Taikan>
And what are you doing now, Shunsou?

<Shunsou>
I'm the owner of a club in Brazil

<Taikan>
Are ya married?

<Shunsou>
Yup. Got a wife, two kids oh and three lovers of course.

<Taikan>
Br...Brazil must be a great place to live

Pg.9:
<Taikan>
Do you think I also could find a bride if I go to Brazil?

<Shunsou>
Actually I didn't return to Japan to talk about that kinda stuff, but... huh

<Taikan>
You did get into a fight with someone, did ya?

<Shunsou>
Ah

Pg.10:
<Shunsou>
I fought a bit with Kiryuu of Nadashinkageryuu

<Taikan>
Kiryuu

<Taikan>
Why the heck did you get involved with those Nada guys.

Pg.11:
<Shunsou>
I found the old main dojo of Yuugen destroyed

<Shunsou>
Went there because I thought I could find Kaneshiro Kenshi there

<Shunsou>
But he got his arm and his shoulder broken by Nadas Son'Ou.

<Taikan>
Son'ou

Pg.12:
<Shunsou>
Then I though I could teach that Nada people a thing, before Kakugo returns here.

<Taikan>
Kakugo will return?

<Shunsou?>
In just three day, it will be exactly 20 years...

Pg.13:
<Shunsou>
Since the day Yuugenshinkageryuu was dissolved.

Pg.14:
<Kakugo>
People cannot grow big in a small and cramped place.

<Kakugo>
There for I think it is time to spread our wings and fly into the world.

<Kakugo>
It may sound like a harsh and abrupt thing to do, so I won't force you to do it.

<Kakugo>
But, I hope for you to grow...

<Kakugo>
both as human beings and as martial artist.

Pg.15:
<Kakugo>
'Weasel' Kanzan
'Dragon' Buzan
'Rhino' Taikan
'Hurricane' Shunsou

<Kakugo>
Let's all meet here again, in exactly 20 years from now.

<Taikan>
Is it already 20 years?

Pg.16:
<Taikan>
I'm so happy.

<Taikan>
Ever since the school was dissolved, I felt nothing but dead

<Taikan>
HAH!

Pg.17:
<sfx>
crush

<Old lady>
Pah... what a useless bueraucrat

<Wall splitting sfx>
rip

<Old lady>
Huh?

Pg.18:
<Taikan>
This will be such a riot

<Text>
This giant...
The premonition of things to come...

<Bottom line>
Next episode: Another one of the Heavenly Emperors of Death...!?
 

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gah I wish a Edited Manga group would pick this back up, I love that Son'o is giving us full scripts etc, but its almost pointless without the pictures to help.
 

kenichi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder what happened to that karate chick that Kiichi was hanging with before the hyperbattle started.
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
they are going out, and i think they might be engaged


chapters 339 and 340 are not working, could someone post them again


Gah I wish a Edited Manga group would pick this back up, I love that Son'o is giving us full scripts etc, but its almost pointless without the pictures to help.
SAS said that they wouldnt translate it because no one wanted to do it, too bad because i think it was one of their best work that most had a solid fanbase. most of their work is not as good as tough.
 
Last edited:
Top