Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 412 Discussion / 413 Predictions | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 412 Discussion / 413 Predictions

gold349

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Very fact she chose to attack Jinsung only after Kallavan win, not while he was being targetted, speaks louder than anything Else. She didn't Help Kallavan in any way. Her move would be entirely pointless. I even come to think that this Kallavan isn't real but a Mirotic illusion created to trick Jahad's guys into thinking Bam was captured. The real Kallavan would be at same place incomunicado and without teleportation device thanks to El Robina.
Jinsung seems to have fallen after saying something to mschenny after her attack....not clear yet if he is dead or if that was her saving him from having his arms ripped off or kalavans next attack....from that position even if she didn't back stab him kalavan surely would have killed jinsung.

Baam has chosen BM over the 2nd thorn, not sure if he can stab himself again and ontop of BM with the 2nd thorn like he did once before. His defence against Charllie and the other ranker was huge...his horns changed from 1 red and 1 blue to both black I think this power Baam will be equally suprised as to why a 13 month series weopon is so unique and what kinda power it has....kalavan stands touching distance and there isn't an ally strong enough to bail him out here, its Baam alone. Kalavan knows straight away what Baam is, he knows its because of him why king zahard has ordered hell train regulars to be killed though Adori wants them captured. I believe we will see the uniqueness of BM, its here against someone the calibre of kalavan to showcase it also something more of Baam could be revieled here. This could be right moment to learn as to how strong his body real is, the special vessel Baam is.

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I read up to the newest SIU blog post and if I understood the google translate, it means that indeed Kallavan vs Baam is gonna happen and it's gonna be interesting, at least according to SIU...which means no one's gonna come save him? He's hinting that Black March is unlike other weapons in the tower, in that even though it's not the strongest of weapons, since it's a 13 month series that only special people can use, that Baam can apparently use it in a way to make it even stronger...
My, you have me excited for the next read!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Baam has chosen BM over the 2nd thorn, not sure if he can stab himself again and ontop of BM with the 2nd thorn like he did once before. His defence against Charllie and the other ranker was huge...his horns changed from 1 red and 1 blue to both black I think this power Baam will be equally suprised as to why a 13 month series weopon is so unique and what kinda power it has....kalavan stands touching distance and there isn't an ally strong enough to bail him out here, its Baam alone. Kalavan knows straight away what Baam is, he knows its because of him why king zahard has ordered hell train regulars to be killed though Adori wants them captured. I believe we will see the uniqueness of BM, its here against someone the calibre of kalavan to showcase it also something more of Baam could be revieled here. This could be right moment to learn as to how strong his body real is, the special vessel Baam is.
In the previous blog post SIU made the point that the 13 months aren't specially powerful though:

We have a Baam with Black March for the first time in a long time. It's implied in the story, but the Thirteen Months Series (Black March, Green April) are weapons that have special meanings to them, but not the most powerful weapons in the Tower. They are powerful, but they are a lot more special than powerful. After all, even wielding them is a previlage only a select few have.
The 13 months are contextually powerful, they are important because they have some BS spell on them and they are pieces of the key to the next floor. But their overall power and destructive capacity has nothing to do with that. I doubt we will be learning anything new about bam's body. He won't be punching enemies into submission any time soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My, you have me excited for the next read!
Isn't that from the blog post of this week's chapter? The blog post makes the point that the 13 months aren't specially powerful but rather are more special than powerful (even if they are powerful).

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn't that from the blog post of this week's chapter? The blog post makes the point that the 13 months aren't specially powerful but rather are more special than powerful (even if they are powerful).
I was more or less thinking of Baam v Kallavan than the fact Baam has or is using BM. A regular standing up to a high ranker is unprecedented.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I was more or less thinking of Baam v Kallavan than the fact Baam has or is using BM. A regular standing up to a high ranker is unprecedented.
If bam manages something here it would truly be unprecedented. The closest thing to this would be adori vs a high ranker before she became a ranker herself. But this feat would be immensely superior on account of bam's youth and kallavan's position (he isn't an ordinary high ranker at all). I still think SIU is planning some shenaningans though, I don't buy kallavan being so weakened that bam can handle him.

Aegrus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
first of all she was top 500 before green april then her rank raised. Probly raised even more after hunt station arc. If enne reached top 7 at 400’s yuri can reach top 100 at 600’s.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Blog post in Korean:
https://inutero3334.blog.me/220396976101

Hajin castle came out after a long time.

There was a point of contact with the sweet and sour pork team.

It's the first time I've ever seen Kuhn and Lark.

Somehow, I am the most dangerous person who is walking around now.

Except for Yuri and Magano, the strongest of the 'people'

There is a weakness in the night ...

And the back of the question ...

I have not yet come up with exactly

First of all, please expect a lot ^^

From next week, it's a train system in earnest.

I think I will be following the story of Hoyaquin.

I would like to discuss the Rachel team in more detail.

So, this week is a good week.

I hope to see you again in a healthy way next week.

Thank you ^ ^

Translation:
https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.155:_36F_-_Hell_Train:_Hoaqin_(3)#Blog_Post

EDIT: rank are not accurate completely. If you never display your power even if your the strongest you wont get number one rank
What does the part about Enne even mean, that's like saying AA will be top 100 because Elliot is a ruler. Besides having one thing in common, they aren't anything alike.

I already knew about that blog. That's why I wrote about how Yuri being stronger than Jinsung would be contradicting everything SIU has mentioned about how the Ranking system works. And why does the fact that Yuri held back against Chunchee mean that she has been holding back her entire life? Yuri held back when they were sparring, that says nothing about the rest of her life.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
This got me thinking about Phantaminum as an axis. Phantaminum is the "author", or god, of one "story" in the TOG universe. He is given a powerful authority over the events that occur in the story and is able to "write" records that cannot be erased or changed. There was always a question why he did not harm Yuri when he stormed the palace. However, Phantaminum already knows this story yet to be revealed. He knows Yuri's place in it as well as Baams. Yuri is thus needed in some capacity for Baams story to play out. Of course, we know she is important to Baams progression through the tower but she has been there from literally the beginning. I wonder what Phanta (the dirty one) told her and how he set her in motion. I also wonder if she was placed here right now to level the playing field and beat Kallavan protecting Baam.
Why did Yuri survive Phantaminums raid? .....Maybe she was just lucky....Heck Maybe Jahad himself was lucky. By my method of thinking, I don't think Yuri's survival indicates anything but pure luck.

One could ask why some Japanese survived the A-Bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, does the fact of their survival indicate that the A-Bomb was a Sissy, or that the survivors were X-Men mutants? No. If you were at the wrong place when the Bomb dropped you die. If you were lucky not to be directly under the Bomb or it's radius of destruction by Blast waves or Heated plasma (in Phantaminum's path perhaps), you lived.

I have perhaps wrongly linked Phanta to Enryu and to The God outside the tower. I believe Phanta raided Jahad's castle to tell Zahad that He is not in any way beyond retribution, and then he left him (Jahad) in a state of uncertainty or paranoia, not knowing when his death/Doom will come calling, but knowing that the Pact he made to Become the king and to be made immortal is NOT absolute, and is revocable by a power even greater than his or the Administrators /Guardians. This is the meaning/intent behind Enryu Killing the 44th Floor Guardian, and Phanta raiding Jahad's palace. It was not a mission to kill everyone in sight.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why did Yuri survive Phantaminums raid? .....Maybe she was just lucky....Heck Maybe Jahad himself was lucky. By my method of thinking, I don't think Yuri's survival indicates anything but pure luck.

One could ask why some Japanese survived the A-Bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, does the fact of their survival indicate that the A-Bomb was a Sissy, or that the survivors were X-Men mutants? No. If you were at the wrong place when the Bomb dropped you die. If you were lucky not to be directly under the Bomb or it's radius of destruction by Blast waves or Heated plasma (in Phantaminum's path perhaps), you lived.

I have perhaps wrongly linked Phanta to Enryu and to The God outside the tower. I believe Phanta raided Jahad's castle to tell Zahad that He is not in any way beyond retribution, and then he left him (Jahad) in a state of uncertainty or paranoia, not knowing when his death/Doom will come calling, but knowing that the Pact he made to Become the king and to be made immortal is NOT absolute, and is revocable by a power even greater than his or the Administrators /Guardians. This is the meaning/intent behind Enryu Killing the 44th Floor Guardian, and Phanta raiding Jahad's palace. It was not a mission to kill everyone in sight.
I absolutely agree with your last paragraph. However, I was under the impression that Yuri survived only because Phanta chose not to kill her. And the way she describes him makes it seem as they were in very close proximity, i.e., face to face. Thus, luck played no part in her survival unless you consider it lucky Phanta chose to kill everyone but her.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I absolutely agree with your last paragraph. However, I was under the impression that Yuri survived only because Phanta chose not to kill her. And the way she describes him makes it seem as they were in very close proximity, i.e., face to face. Thus, luck played no part in her survival unless you consider it lucky Phanta chose to kill everyone but her.
Thanks Brian, My take would be that Phantaminum had killed enough to drive home the point. he doesn't strike me as a wanton killer. Say, I am behind on some TOG tales and I'd welcome a url to Yuri's meeting with Phanta. Thanks in advance.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
@paulbee - This is all I know from TOG wiki

When Phantaminum broke into the palace, it is said he met Ha Yuri Zahard in the inner palace. There is a great diversity of opinion as to why he didn't kill her. Yuri Zahard didn't say anything about the matter except that, "He was a dirty one" (더러운 놈, "scumbag") (Pentaminum's character profile (SIU's blog))

darkraoul

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What does the part about Enne even mean, that's like saying AA will be top 100 because Elliot is a ruler. Besides having one thing in common, they aren't anything alike.

I already knew about that blog. That's why I wrote about how Yuri being stronger than Jinsung would be contradicting everything SIU has mentioned about how the Ranking system works. And why does the fact that Yuri held back against Chunchee mean that she has been holding back her entire life? Yuri held back when they were sparring, that says nothing about the rest of her life.
As i said to climb ranks you need to display power and prior to meeting bam she never displayed it as a proof Chunhee though she was weaker. Agaisnt Ren she did nothing. Agaisnt Pedro and Karaka Siu said she held back. Agaist chunhee, im pretty sure she held back to not kill her and just KOed her.

zamki

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Well, look at the yuri vs karaka situation. Karaka is a relatively powerful character, and certainly well stronger than current bam, and yet even his mightiest attacks are quite literally incapable of inflicting any manner of harm on yuri. Of course, yuri does have 10 family + zahard blood body strength but in this situation we are comparing kallavan, someone who surpasses a 10 family member in terms of body strength against bam, someone who is well weaker than karaka. Overall, bam being able to do much in this situation simply wouldn't make much sense. A few ways the situation could be reasonably dealt with:

1.- Bam gets help.
2.- Shinwonryu disperses the essence of bravery. Which isn't much of a power or skill feat but rather the inherent shinwonryu property to disperse shinsoo.
3.- Bam straight up devours the essence of bravery and in the process incapacitating kallavan.
4.- A bit of a crackpot theory but perhaps the essence of bravery will decide kallavan is no longer a worthy vessel and leave kallavan for bam. Who will devour it thus get all of its perks but without the risk of it deciding that bam isn't a worthy vessel anymore since it will become a part of bam.

Overall, kallavan is too great a force. from kallavan's perspective a regular, even one like bam, should be slow, sluggish, awkward and simply not pack that big a punch. Bam's best asset here is shinwonryu due to its convenient ability to disperse shinsoo. And even then it is questionable how effective it would be against at that against a physical fighter.
Baam is not supposed to do 'much' either like fighting Kallavan all by himself and defeat him . What I and a few other have been saying is that Baam has always managed to go above the expectations through one way or another ; what matters is He did manage to overcome all those obstacles people thought He couldnt stand a chance against . I too do not expect him to charge head on against Kallavan but due to his unusual body or his shinwonryu , or something completely new , or someone , or all four of them will help him push his way through Kallavan . However , saying that Baam cannot even injure Kallavan after everything this kid has shown us throughout the series is too much of an understatement . Regarding what you said about Karaka vs Yuri , I am not saying He is stronger than Karaka but people need to remember that everything Baam does is unheard of and very special . You cannot compare his actions or capabilities with tower born rankers .

And It should be noted that this is not Naruto or One Piece where the author explains us the details and the reasoning behind it after MC does something noone was expecting . That is why , I wouldnt even be surprised if Baam defeats Kallavan all by himself and the author doesnt even give a damn about telling us how He even did it .

I am only stating my own opinions in this regard.

Last edited:

Aegrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
As i said to climb ranks you need to display power and prior to meeting bam she never displayed it as a proof Chunhee though she was weaker. Agaisnt Ren she did nothing. Agaisnt Pedro and Karaka Siu said she held back. Agaist chunhee, im pretty sure she held back to not kill her and just KOed her.
Where was it stated that she was holding back against Karaka?

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guys, Sorry to divert the Topic, but we are missing a Very important factor here, a top 100 High ranker already at location: Evan Edrok.

We are so messed in Power level discussion that we are missing the point that Bam needs saving and not fighting. Evan has that rank because he is resourceful and is known to pop in at crucial times to decide what other Very powerful characters wouldn't have pulled off, such as sealing Karakka's imortality spell. If someone can pull Bam out of danger now, its Evan.

I don't think anybody is fast and powerful enough to stop Kallavan at melee range from killing Bam, so the answer is obviously that Power won't be the answer, but cleverness and exquisite items that Evan pulls out. Wangnam already shown us on 'Untrustworthy Room Game' that you don't need strength to Win, I'm sure Evan can play tag with Kallavan, a pure combat character from what It seems, and keep him in check until the remaining events reach a conclusion.

paptimus

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
What do you mean by the real god of TUS and not some Axis or anyone else? There is no other god mentioned in the TUS verse to my knowledge and all the gods mentioned in the TUS verse including the "Conqueror King", is an Axis (Number 1 or Strongest Axis out of the 5 Axis gods; Phantaminum is an Axis god ranked number 5).
Real god is the real god of TUS universe not Axis users because there are many of them in the outside world. Moreover if you have read the translations of the early works of TUS (even if not canon) it is clearly stated that while axis users are wielding godly powers they are not gods at all. In fact Axis users reach a certain level of enlightenment/training (there are even schools for this outside). Additionally it is stated that god gave axis users their ability (or people prayed that he would give them such abilities and he granted that wish but it brought misfortune in case of the conquerer king). Conquerer king is indeed no.1 Axis however phantaminum is not 5, i think SIU stated somewhere he is either 2/3 (i dont remember).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
SIU said phataminum is among the top axis BUT he isn't the strongest. Basically his rank is anywhere between 2-5.

darkraoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Where was it stated that she was holding back against Karaka?
Flower shower is not her speciality.
Siu just wanted to show that hand to hand fighter can have long range attack. Similar to bam flare ware explosion is bam hand to hand technique but far from his strongest attack.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys, Sorry to divert the Topic, but we are missing a Very important factor here, a top 100 High ranker already at location: Evan Edrok.

We are so messed in Power level discussion that we are missing the point that Bam needs saving and not fighting. Evan has that rank because he is resourceful and is known to pop in at crucial times to decide what other Very powerful characters wouldn't have pulled off, such as sealing Karakka's imortality spell. If someone can pull Bam out of danger now, its Evan.

I don't think anybody is fast and powerful enough to stop Kallavan at melee range from killing Bam, so the answer is obviously that Power won't be the answer, but cleverness and exquisite items that Evan pulls out. Wangnam already shown us on 'Untrustworthy Room Game' that you don't need strength to Win, I'm sure Evan can play tag with Kallavan, a pure combat character from what It seems, and keep him in check until the remaining events reach a conclusion.
Evan is powerful but we can assume Evan is a weapon specialist. I don't think there is any weapon that can hurt Kallavan other than a S class weapon. Jinsung tanked an anti High Ranker weapon and Kallavan has a stronger body than he does.
So far Baam has been saved at least twice this battle. Once by Yuri and then by Karaka and white. I believe Baam has the tools to at least match up to a weakend Kallavan. He overwealmed Data Zahard with shinsu alone, I should remind you Zahard had a body 100 times stronger than Maschenny and Baam easily ripped through his body. I don't see Kallavan tanking Baam's ignited thorns attacks. Especially his tripple dark hole orb especially if he combines BM power. We see from Maschenny that when even the strongest body when weakened it pierced. Kallavan has a big ass hole in his body, he weakened and I don't think he can tank Baam's strongest attacks.
Besides I see Baam taking the essance from Kallavan.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Evan is powerful but we can assume Evan is a weapon specialist. I don't think there is any weapon that can hurt Kallavan other than a S class weapon. Jinsung tanked an anti High Ranker weapon and Kallavan has a stronger body than he does.
So far Baam has been saved at least twice this battle. Once by Yuri and then by Karaka and white. I believe Baam has the tools to at least match up to a weakend Kallavan. He overwealmed Data Zahard with shinsu alone, I should remind you Zahard had a body 100 times stronger than Maschenny and Baam easily ripped through his body. I don't see Kallavan tanking Baam's ignited thorns attacks. Especially his tripple dark hole orb especially if he combines BM power. We see from Maschenny that when even the strongest body when weakened it pierced. Kallavan has a big ass hole in his body, he weakened and I don't think he can tank Baam's strongest attacks.
Besides I see Baam taking the essance from Kallavan.
I don't expect anybody in there to beat Kallavan as in hurting him more. The same way you don't take on a Bull by holding It by its horns. I don't expect Evan to injure him, I expect him to have special items to pull Bam out of danger and keep him hidden. Kallavan is there alone, he is a great fighter, but there are cloaking devices not even High Rankers can see through without an Observer. None of the Jahad troops seems like a Scout, except maybe Chunhee, that was Just beaten, or lower ranked folks. Maybe Yuri beating Chunhee was Evan's cue to act undetected.

Aegrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Flower shower is not her speciality.
Siu just wanted to show that hand to hand fighter can have long range attack. Similar to bam flare ware explosion is bam hand to hand technique but far from his strongest attack.
I don't know if Baam's flare wave explosion comparison is actually a good argument for your point. Baam was taught by Ha Jinsung, a close range fighter, so Baam himself has a similair fighting style, evidenced by his fight with Reflejo, Kaizer, Hoaqin and Data Zahard to a certain extent. Thus making it his specialty, but as you say, his strongest attack is not really in hand to hand combat. That means that just because hand to hand is Yuri's specialty, it doesn't mean her strongest attack also involves hand to hand combat.

But think for yourself about what I have said. Karaka just survived Kranos, one of the most powerful needles in the Tower. Why would Yuri even dare to underestimate Karaka any further and hold back when she is also seriously trying to kill him. That just isn't logical. Maybe it isn't her ultimate ultimate ultimate technique, but I'm pretty damn sure it's close to her strongest.