Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Where are people getting madoraco currently possesses a thorn piece?

I tried to find a source for that. Could not do it.
Do you remember the part about the ladle being used to trade Mado for the thorn piece?

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Kallavan is by no means the standard for high ranker. And shinwonryu is an immense boost for bam. Before even the floor of death we saw that bam with a single bang of shinwonryu was able to cancel out an attack from karaka... And karaka is not just any ranker, we have seen him hold his ground against even high rankers. And even more impressively... bam when a sleeping yama grabbed bam he used shinwonryu to escape yama's grasp. That's how big a boost shinwonryu is. It's not a stretch that bam, whose current base is at worst pretty darn close to ranker level, would be pushed to having high ranker like power with shinwonryu. Of course, that is a different thing from being able to win against a high ranker but still.

From the looks of it the picture apparently shows some location in the floor of death. At a minimum it doesn't look like a map to the thorn.
If bam thought shinwonryu would be effective against gado he would say so, that how the story is written on a straight forward manner.

Bam cancelling karaka attack isn't true when Evan grabbed him the attack flashed passed him, shinwonryu cancelled a small part of the attack, it was sleeping Yama and it just broke his grip, when Yama went to attack just use shinwonryu to knock him back but he didn't, cause he knows already, shinwonryu is powerful but it's still limited to bam output, that why red t with shinwonryu was shown as capable of taking gado leg, siu is giving all the answers to your opinion if just take it for what it is, instead of the speculation.

Bam is powerful but he is clearly limited to the shinsu on a given floor irregular or not, the loops would have no effect against gado nor shinwonryu or even the thorn ignition, cause the limit is set thus red t metamorphosis had to become thing, siu is being consistent imo.

Don't see rush for bam having ranker strength, when he couldn't even approach doom with loopsxorb combo which I assume is his strongest base shinsu skill, don't look down on highrankers just to bam over on them, he is not urek type character or there would be no tension in the story just 1 percent everyone.

Imo when base bam is truly ranker strength he will defeat them as easy as he does regulars, for now 1v1 is his limit, now way base can take 3 ranker on at the same time and there is surely elite rankers who aren't advance rankers either, can't just skip levels like that.

Last edited:

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Do you remember the part about the ladle being used to trade Mado for the thorn piece?
Nope. :cookiehand

No mention of it here:

edit

Found it.

It says Madorako was looking for someone to sell the thorn fragment to.

Madorako had it but sold it to someone else?

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Like how things are going not gonna lie. Shit jahad dont play no games hey he's going full force with his objectives. This guy aint playin
Just really wanna see ran and his crew again
Ran Kuhn is deeply missed

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If bam thought shinwonryu would be effective against gado he would say so, that how the story is written on a straight forward manner.

Bam cancelling karaka attack isn't true when Evan grabbed him the attack flashed passed him, shinwonryu cancelled a small part of the attack, it was sleeping Yama and it just broke his grip, when Yama went to attack just use shinwonryu to knock him back but he didn't, cause he knows already, shinwonryu is powerful but it's still limited to bam output, that why red t with shinwonryu was shown as capable of taking gado leg, siu is giving all the answers to your opinion if just take it for what it is, instead of the speculation.

Bam is powerful but he is clearly limited to the shinsu on a given floor irregular or not, the loops would have no effect against gado nor shinwonryu or even the thorn ignition, cause the limit is set thus red t metamorphosis had to become thing, siu is being consistent imo.

Don't see rush for bam having ranker strength, when he couldn't even approach doom with loopsxorb combo which I assume is his strongest base shinsu skill, don't look down on highrankers just to bam over on them, he is not urek type character or there would be no tension in the story just 1 percent everyone.

Imo when base bam is truly ranker strength he will defeat them as easy as he does regulars, for now 1v1 is his limit, now way base can take 3 ranker on at the same time and there is surely elite rankers who aren't advance rankers either, can't just skip levels like that.
What does that even mean? It's not like bam went through every upgrade he has and detailed which ones could or couldn't do the trick. Bam has a number of arbitrary powerups which are not in sequence to one another. Him choosing one at a given time doesn't mean it is more or less powerful than others.

So? Bam cancelling out karaka's shinsoo that early in the game is still a pretty big deal. and breaking out of yama's grip is an even bigger deal. We are talking about a guy that no one but gado could wake up at all. And... the red thrysa is also a power limited by bam's otuput. That applies to pretty much anything bam does except the reservoir (which is limited by how much shinsoo bam has placed in it).

Not sure of what you are going on about regarding floors. Sure, shinsoo concentration increases as you go up but that is as much a limitation to bam as it is to high rankers.

I am not saying bam would win against a high ranker. Just that his power with shinwonryu could be about comparable to one. Bam hasn't closed the skillgap between him and even standard rankers yet, let alone actual high rankers...

If... bam can take on rankers like that then he is at a minimum vastly stronger than the rankers in question. it's absurd that he needs to do to rankers what he does to regulars in order for him to be considered ranker level. If bam fights using the entirety of his power against a single ranker using the entirety of his powers and barely wins then bam is ranker level.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Blue Thrysa tempted Bam into worshipping power. It claimed power and domination were the only means of protecting the things and people important to him. White is fulfilling a similar role tempting Bam to the dark side (without teh cookies) via utilizing the power of souls. If Bam opts to utilize the soul power, it could in effect make him an accomplice to White's soul stealing ways and Bam could lose a bit of his innocence, becoming more corrupt. While most expect a physical confrontation between Bam and Kallavan the actual struggle could be manifest as spiritual and moral.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
the Dog kin power seems to act like a conduit to channel other formless abilities that bam has. He can probably use the translformation and fuel it with the soul power and red thyserra power and all that to make something really cool.

Reactions: Wha

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
the Dog kin power seems to act like a conduit to channel other formless abilities that bam has. He can probably use the translformation and fuel it with the soul power and red thyserra power and all that to make something really cool.
Soo, Baam no longer has to stab himself, he can just harness his various powers through transformation now?!?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Soo, Baam no longer has to stab himself, he can just harness his various powers through transformation now?!?
Its just a prediction/thought i dun have any major hints. I would think he need to stab himself for things that are external to him like thorn and BM while what he already absorbed and part of him as a secondary power to his power i think the dog kin could act as conduit (like RT manifested with the blade form of dog kin power)

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I mean, it's pretty clear that since Hockney has eyes that are essentially from being exposed to Enryu, him spending so much time on the FoD, and the RED glow that the picture has something to do with the thorn or it's creation or something to do with Enryu - who is forever linked to the thorn.

So, yeah, it's not confirmed but it's obviously a key/map/portal/etc that is central in the thorn/Enryu mystery (one and the same).
Hockney's current eyes can see the future, but his previous eyes are with Hell Joe, on his necklace. And they might be special (he himself is a lot, since he can put souls in pictures). I think they owe a return to the FoD one day, and that It Will give them something special.

toil

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder if this deal with Louie and Deng Deng’s heart is some kind of setup for Hockney's soul being connected to the last thorn fragment somehow or other. Really: connected-to and difficult to separate.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
About floor limitation . It is bullshit . Baam was never limited by anything . Furthemore floor limitation is link to guardian . Baam receive power directly from the tower ....

For people who will say how SIU is going to fast when Baam will severily injured Kallavan . SIU is sowing things in this chapter . That when Baam will merge all his power it will be something that we never saw . Something that we weren't prepared .

Each of Baam power are massive and if merge them .

I would like to see people say that Base Baam is not ranker level when he will do that .

I like that Guide look .

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder if Dowon is the love interest. Baam would do fairly well for himself its her

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I wonder if Dowon is the love interest. Baam would do fairly well for himself its her
Baam got girls..... lol

Dowon would be the latest..... All the 12 month girls are waiting for him too...

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
People forget Kallavan is small fries to older monsters within the tower. Kallavan's power is a tiny drop in the ocean compared to any member of the 10 great families heads. Baam should at least be High Ranker level with his powers.

With the thorn activated we saw that Baam was definitely at Gado's level. No question, he was capable of taking off his leg. High Rankers are durable and the fact he achieved that is evidence enough. We haven't saw his increase in speed but even now Baam has been holding back.

I'd be mad if he was capable of taking on Hifh Rankers at least at Gado's level.

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't see new characters as love interests for Baam being possible anymore.
It's impossible for Dowon to be the love interest especially because she was just introduced into the story.