Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
@kkck I know you want to bam to lose some of his extra powers, but he has literally no reason to give away his powers or share them that not up to him, his extra powers have all acknowledge him, they won't leave him no matter what or care about his friends, imo he needs all the power up he can get, the thorns count as one, bm, souls and 2 admin fragments, all of those just help do more of the same and without them he ain't beating anyone of note for at least until floor 90.

Bam saying he feeling the powers more clearly, metamorphosis is strengthen all of his powers individually or the line that he draw to represent his powers(revolution) is gonna level up meaning, he can use everything simultaneously, without pressure since metamorphosis allows the powers to operate independently and unrestrained by bam limits, so it's easier for him to master them there is no stress on his body, plus anytime bam says he can feel anything means a huge power up is coming.

Bam will use the soul, his new master already said it's fine for him have great power, since he won't be corrupted and dengdeng death taught bam being stubborn is no different from just being a hypocrite, bam can still be self-righteous and do what has to be done, white seems like he wanted to teach bam about the souls for a while, now it's just them and the noobs, once bam gets backed into a corner white is gonna troll him to do it, to save the crew.

Also remember data bam+metamorphosis+souls might give bam so unique wave controlling skill.
Bam might or not share his power BUT if it's an option to do it then it's absolutely his call. Bam doesn't necessarily have to listen to his power's opinions on the matter. It's "his" power after all. And he didn't even ask for most of them. The bulk of them were just hoping for a free ride and got devoured instead. Like the red thrysa... plausibly the blue thrysa as well. Black march didn't even ask for this, bam just went and ate her. Bam would definitely be weaker if he gives away his powers but he'd still be insane for a regular. Bam's base (no reservoir, thrysas, black march) seems almost ranker level and shinwonryu is likely about enough to push him to high ranker.

Unique in what way? Wave controlling is such a vast term that I don't feel like what you are suggesting is saying much.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Bam would definitely be weaker if he gives away his powers but he'd still be insane for a regular.
He can't afford to be weaker (he knows this better than anyone, as desperate as he is to acquire even more power), and this comparison is not really relevant to begin with.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because Androssi's sworn enemy is Snake Charmer. And I believe Snake Charmer is a top class anima, a Lo Po Bia anima. Just as the twins wanted to get rid of Androssi as well. She was adopted by a noble family, It must be a Lo Po Bia snake branch.

The White rabbit is bottom left, we only see its ears and back of the Head. Have to enlarge the pic.
So, I see it now - good eye. I did think that was just coloration on the underside of the serpent.

I do still think what you call a toad is a fish though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think she might be a Eurasian, now. I thought it was possible before, too, but I still think so.

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Cheonhee Ha and the rest of the 4th have seen Bam's allies in action. They've seen their faces and their abilities. That makes them best suited to intercept and defend whatever Bam's friends/allies are currently searching for.

Jahad's first set of orders were blind and generalized. Kill Regulars on Hell Train. Kill Lo Po Bia. Kill FUG. His next set of orders appear to be based on clairvoyance of fate. Jahad doesn't have to guess where Bam's friends are headed, he already knows, he can predict the future.

Bam is the number #1 threat to Jahad. Bam needs the 3rd thorn fragment to reach his full power. Jahad's main goal will be to prevent that from occurring.

I could be 100% wrong on all of this. Let's have a good laugh if SIU says "fk yu bruh that not gonna happen".

Zahard is after Gustang not La Po Bia family Head
All Thorn fragments are 4 not 3.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Zahard is after Gustang not La Po Bia family Head
All Thorn fragments are 4 not 3.
Po Bidau*

Eh. He needs all of the pieces, including the 3rd.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Po Bidau*

Eh. He needs all of the pieces, including the 3rd.
So the only one that is missing is the one that is in Hackney's picture? Which may be with Rachel and she does not even know it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Wait,s ince when is it confirmed that hockney's picture has the last piece of the thorn? That sounds kinda weird. As far as I know the only confirmed thorn piece around is the one madoraco has. Meanwhile the fourth piece remains a mystery, unless I forgot something.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not confirmed but strongly hinted.

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
It's hinted that the last piece has a clue about the last fragment. Hockney thinks about it, how maybe he was destined to help baam find it.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I think its the opposite: they are old, and Bam's likeness to Jahad makes them loathe him because of ptsd.
I find it interesting that she compared him to Zahard and not V or Arlene or any other family head / irregular. Does she only know Zahard or is their something special about Bam / Zahard that she can feel or was he just an example or....?

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find it interesting that she compared him to Zahard and not V or Arlene or any other family head / irregular. Does she only know Zahard or is their something special about Bam / Zahard that she can feel or was he just an example or....?
Good point, though she could be from a time post V/Arlen where she only fought against Zahard and the 10FH with the new, old FUG.

It's interesting to think she was in the proximity of Zahard and survived though.

I wonder if the guides have more to do with him than meets the eye.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
where she only fought against Zahard and the 10FH with the new, old FUG.
which again raises the question why she didn't said something like "zahard and the rest", but explicitly referred to Zahard.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
which again raises the question why she didn't said something like "zahard and the rest", but explicitly referred to Zahard.
Zahard is the strongest of the FH. Baam is prophesized to kill him. Thus, Baam must be strong. I think Baam is more powerful them we, or even he, may realize. Recall on the floor of tests where shinsoo attacked on its own accord? Then there was Baam v Urek where Baam scratched Urek yet Baam had his back to Urek at the time they impacted as he was protecting (I forget her name). So what caused Urek to be injured? I think, there is a great deal of power in Baam waiting to be manifested and the Guide overwhelmingly senses this.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Zahard is the strongest of the FH. Baam is prophesized to kill him. Thus, Baam must be strong. I think Baam is more powerful them we, or even he, may realize. Recall on the floor of tests where shinsoo attacked on its own accord? Then there was Baam v Urek where Baam scratched Urek yet Baam had his back to Urek at the time they impacted as he was protecting (I forget her name). So what caused Urek to be injured? I think, there is a great deal of power in Baam waiting to be manifested and the Guide overwhelmingly senses this.
I am not sure, but it doesn't seem to me that this is about power or hidden potential, which he has plenty of, i agree.
I think it's rather about her "incompetence to see fate" when she is around them, this "weird" feeling she gets. She doesn't look terrified, it's more like she is annoyed / confused.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zahard seems distinct from even the other FH's. It could be more than a strength differential. Date could be a component. Maybe the ability to manipulate fate is exactly what he used to pull away from the other irregular companions and gain superior strength that way?

Regardless. I just imagine the fights against Zahard took place on multiple fronts - same as we see now. As opposed to Zahard and FH's fighting with each other at once. Talk about overkill. How could a guide survive such an assault unless she teleported away? And it seems only someone equally powerful as Zahard (Urek maybe, Enryu and Phanta for sure, and I still think V could rival Zahard but that's just me) could survive such a dogpile, let alone fight back.

Maybe this guide was in a battle that put her near enough Zahard to get dem feels. And maybe she hasn't had the 'opportunity' to fight the other FH's directly.

I do wonder how much Zahard involved himself in the fighting back then on a personal level. As opposed to just relying on his forces.

A warrior king front and center vs a War Pigs king that just sends out troops from a safe distance...

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Bam might or not share his power BUT if it's an option to do it then it's absolutely his call. Bam doesn't necessarily have to listen to his power's opinions on the matter. It's "his" power after all. And he didn't even ask for most of them. The bulk of them were just hoping for a free ride and got devoured instead. Like the red thrysa... plausibly the blue thrysa as well. Black march didn't even ask for this, bam just went and ate her. Bam would definitely be weaker if he gives away his powers but he'd still be insane for a regular. Bam's base (no reservoir, thrysas, black march) seems almost ranker level and shinwonryu is likely about enough to push him to high ranker.

Unique in what way? Wave controlling is such a vast term that I don't feel like what you are suggesting is saying much.
Bam plus shinwonryu is not highranker level come on, the whole point of introducing red t was to close that gap, bam commented on it specifically with red t he might be able to face kallavan in this chapter, bam knows his powers if was high ranker level with shinwonryu, he would have relied on it and he wouldn't have called out for a new power, red t wouldn't need to protect him from gado attacks and hurt gado when his attacks can't.

bam is on too low of a floor for his attacks to hurt high rankers, thorns or not cause all they do is amplify bam powers, so they depend on his strength, red t, blue t and bm with metamorphosis won't pressure bam at all.

Bam can spit his powers out right now if he wants, he can forcefully use their powers with revolution, other than that their in a normal state just chilling, remember bam devouring soul? yet on the FoD the soul fish was taking them out of bam, so it's not impossible for him to push them out, he chooses not to because he relies on their abilities, mainly red t and blue t they give him passive buff by having them, when he gets into trouble blue and red helped him multiple times, without him having to ask, they didn't want a free ride their admins fragments anyone would be willing to host them and they can hide in anyone without them noticing, red t went to bam because it acknowledge him, even with most of it consciousness destroyed, bam relies on its abilities the most as a wave controller.

soul+data bam with metamorphosis combine the two, so if bam uses the soulforce with data bam being in control, could be wave controlling with Arie swordmanship kinda combo, assuming using the souls gives him access to Arie skills.

Wait,s ince when is it confirmed that hockney's picture has the last piece of the thorn? That sounds kinda weird. As far as I know the only confirmed thorn piece around is the one madoraco has. Meanwhile the fourth piece remains a mystery, unless I forgot something.
I thought the picture show the location of the thorn, unless the last thorn piece is doing some next level hax nonsense like hiding in a picture, I'm gonna have to checkout for a second.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Bam plus shinwonryu is not highranker level come on, the whole point of introducing red t was to close that gap, bam commented on it specifically with red t he might be able to face kallavan in this chapter, bam knows his powers if was high ranker level with shinwonryu, he would have relied on it and he wouldn't have called out for a new power, red t wouldn't need to protect him from gado attacks and hurt gado when his attacks can't.

bam is on too low of a floor for his attacks to hurt high rankers, thorns or not cause all they do is amplify bam powers, so they depend on his strength, red t, blue t and bm with metamorphosis won't pressure bam at all.

Bam can spit his powers out right now if he wants, he can forcefully use their powers with revolution, other than that their in a normal state just chilling, remember bam devouring soul? yet on the FoD the soul fish was taking them out of bam, so it's not impossible for him to push them out, he chooses not to because he relies on their abilities, mainly red t and blue t they give him passive buff by having them, when he gets into trouble blue and red helped him multiple times, without him having to ask, they didn't want a free ride their admins fragments anyone would be willing to host them and they can hide in anyone without them noticing, red t went to bam because it acknowledge him, even with most of it consciousness destroyed, bam relies on its abilities the most as a wave controller.

soul+data bam with metamorphosis combine the two, so if bam uses the soulforce with data bam being in control, could be wave controlling with Arie swordmanship kinda combo, assuming using the souls gives him access to Arie skills.

I thought the picture show the location of the thorn, unless the last thorn piece is doing some next level hax nonsense like hiding in a picture, I'm gonna have to checkout for a second.
Kallavan is by no means the standard for high ranker. And shinwonryu is an immense boost for bam. Before even the floor of death we saw that bam with a single bang of shinwonryu was able to cancel out an attack from karaka... And karaka is not just any ranker, we have seen him hold his ground against even high rankers. And even more impressively... bam when a sleeping yama grabbed bam he used shinwonryu to escape yama's grasp. That's how big a boost shinwonryu is. It's not a stretch that bam, whose current base is at worst pretty darn close to ranker level, would be pushed to having high ranker like power with shinwonryu. Of course, that is a different thing from being able to win against a high ranker but still.

From the looks of it the picture apparently shows some location in the floor of death. At a minimum it doesn't look like a map to the thorn.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean, it's pretty clear that since Hockney has eyes that are essentially from being exposed to Enryu, him spending so much time on the FoD, and the RED glow that the picture has something to do with the thorn or it's creation or something to do with Enryu - who is forever linked to the thorn.

So, yeah, it's not confirmed but it's obviously a key/map/portal/etc that is central in the thorn/Enryu mystery (one and the same).

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
the only confirmed thorn piece around is the one madoraco has.

Where are people getting madoraco currently possesses a thorn piece?

I tried to find a source for that. Could not do it.