Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion

Sade Morte

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Good point. Defending something implies it's being attacked. FUG doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment other than the Cage thing (hence why I think it's possible they will reinforce the 5th), but it's possible Gustang has moved to attack something that could need defending?

If that's the case I hope they get flattened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dunno about that - is it because her eyes that you say she's from a snake family? I was thinking she's an Ari.

So, we can see:

deer
snake
ram(?)
something furry (yak?)
fish
shark

plus, in this arc or previous arc:

wolf
fox
cat
dog
goat/satyr

Am I missing any? Shit, we're only a little over halfway there lol.

Ren did use an eel, fish, and a 'bull' but not sure if those count.
I guess the furry one is a Lion.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe they are defendibg something from Gustang family... With all developments of s3 we almost forget that Gustang stole from Z's army and Gave the Rift speech, something should be brewing
Originally Kallavan's 4th Squadron was assigned the task of capturing regulars on the Hell Train.

I don't think their mission profile has changed.

Defending something from Gustang they would need more than a single squadron to oppose FH.

Sade Morte

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Of course she's a wave-controller. Hmmmm

And at least we FINALLY get confirmation of what we all suspected, Sowo is a guide.

And a guide that knows what Zahard feels like...
That's obvious, she's a red witch. And she's been guiding the elder since the biginning.

Anyone wanna speculate on what the secret mission the 4th division has?

To reinforce the 5th division perhaps?
To betray Jahad and rescue Yuri and Jinsung Ha?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Madoraco hosted the workshop tournament where Bam acquired the 1st thorn fragment.

Bam acquired the 2nd thorn fragment on the floor of death.

The wherabouts of the 3rd thorn fragment haven't been mentioned that I remember, although Bam's allies have commented on searching for it.

If my memories accurate anyways.
The 1st thorn was donated by Gustang to FUG, who also watched the competition.

The 2nd was in the Hell Floor.

The 3rd is rumored to be with Madoraco.

Know what time It is kids?! IT'S PREDICTION TIME!

For today's prediction you got: Snake Charmer, Androssi's Foster father, is such LPB branch Head that sent the Snake.
The snake charmer is a wierd entity, it's like he's more of a tool.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's obvious, she's a red witch. And she's been guiding the elder since the biginning.

To betray Jahad and rescue Yuri and Jinsung Ha?

yeah, but *confirmation*

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

If madoraco has the 3rd thorn frag.

Did they ask him where it was after tying him up?

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Like how things are going not gonna lie. Shit jahad dont play no games hey he's going full force with his objectives. This guy aint playin
Just really wanna see ran and his crew again

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Good point. Defending something implies it's being attacked. FUG doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment other than the Cage thing (hence why I think it's possible they will reinforce the 5th), but it's possible Gustang has moved to attack something that could need defending?

If that's the case I hope they get flattened.

Dunno about that - is it because her eyes that you say she's from a snake family? I was thinking she's an Ari.

So, we can see:

deer
snake
ram(?)
something furry (yak?)
fish
shark

plus, in this arc or previous arc:

wolf
fox
cat
dog
goat/satyr

Am I missing any? Shit, we're only a little over halfway there lol.

Ren did use an eel, fish, and a 'bull' but not sure if those count.
I don't think LPB family is restricted to these beast types, but that only the special branches can summon these sacred beasts. Such as Elaine's Fenrir being a rare trait only she was able to. Fenrir might be actually one of these beasts then, but not everything the LPB summons is one.

LPB FH reminds me of Budha and the 12 animals that visited him to pay respects. Those were the 12 chinese zodiac Animals, which in some cultures (i.e. Vietnamese) has cat in Tiger's place If I'm not mistaken. Thinking like this sets the hype a little, cause there might be a Dragon branch somewhere lol. But I think the absolute majority of LPBs and the things they summon are not within these sacred beasts' scope. Fenrir is special in several ways, many unique abilities stacked, can't even be targetted and don't require a bowl. That Fox is rare but can't even begin to compare to these. Neither bull or whatever else we saw being summoned.

Androssi said explicitly that its her stepfather. Its not a tool, its a skill by the guy that took Androssi in. Its weird but I think that's exactly because its a sacred beast, and Just like Fenrir it has skills in combo with the anima.

Fenrir could switch places with Elaine and is untouchable. Snake Charmer's body can split into several snakes and reform elsewhere. Imo these are both sacred beast types of skills, game Winner skills that kept Elaine even as a mere regular undefeated for thousands of years.

There's definitely a toad there, which might be the sacred beast from Frok dude's branch (but not his lame toad, a rare trait he likely hadn't). Likewise the Fox might be from the Wolf family, Just not THE sacred beast, but a smaller art such as Gaara's bro compared to Sasori.

Things I see at that pic(LPBFH):
Deer
Goat
Shark
Toad
Furry (lion's mane?)
A tall scaled being (Snake? Dragon?)
White rabbit (another Budha reference, having nothing to offer the rabbit jumped in the fire and so Budha would have his meat as sacrifice)

DDragneel

Reaction score
Country
India
Like how things are going not gonna lie. Shit jahad dont play no games hey he's going full force with his objectives. This guy aint playin
Just really wanna see ran and his crew again
True , if bam defeats kallavan , sure Jahad would do something that's gonna make bam kill Jahad . He can even come here personally .

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
yeah, but *confirmation*
I dont understand why all the "newer" guides now seem to hate Baam, or in particular, being around Baam. Evan and Hwa Ryun never complained. Yes, they knew Baam is/was an irregular and could not see his path but the "newer" guides we are meeting now show actual contempt for Baam. Though I suspect this is worse for Red Witches who seem more capable of predicting what will happen as opposed to knowing the most advantageous path forward.

Speaking of Evan, where is he now?

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I dont understand why all the "newer" guides now seem to hate Baam, or in particular, being around Baam. Evan and Hwa Ryun never complained. Yes, they knew Baam is/was an irregular and could not see his path but the "newer" guides we are meeting now show actual contempt for Baam. Though I suspect this is worse for Red Witches who seem more capable of predicting what will happen as opposed to knowing the most advantageous path forward.

Speaking of Evan, where is he now?
I think its the opposite: they are old, and Bam's likeness to Jahad makes them loathe him because of ptsd.

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Originally Kallavan's 4th Squadron was assigned the task of capturing regulars on the Hell Train.

I don't think their mission profile has changed.

Defending something from Gustang they would need more than a single squadron to oppose FH.
I Said Gustangs family, not Gustang himself.. I know that no squadron can compare tô a FH.
And about the objective, fulffiling the "kill everybody on HT" got trow out of Window now that everybody scatered. That main goal there Was Baam, and they arent after Baam right now. Só my Guess is that their mission main goal went for one of the other 2 orders.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think LPB family is restricted to these beast types, but that only the special branches can summon these sacred beasts. Such as Elaine's Fenrir being a rare trait only she was able to. Fenrir might be actually one of these beasts then, but not everything the LPB summons is one.

LPB FH reminds me of Budha and the 12 animals that visited him to pay respects. Those were the 12 chinese zodiac Animals, which in some cultures (i.e. Vietnamese) has cat in Tiger's place If I'm not mistaken. Thinking like this sets the hype a little, cause there might be a Dragon branch somewhere lol. But I think the absolute majority of LPBs and the things they summon are not within these sacred beasts' scope. Fenrir is special in several ways, many unique abilities stacked, can't even be targetted and don't require a bowl. That Fox is rare but can't even begin to compare to these. Neither bull or whatever else we saw being summoned.

Androssi said explicitly that its her stepfather. Its not a tool, its a skill by the guy that took Androssi in. Its weird but I think that's exactly because its a sacred beast, and Just like Fenrir it has skills in combo with the anima.

Fenrir could switch places with Elaine and is untouchable. Snake Charmer's body can split into several snakes and reform elsewhere. Imo these are both sacred beast types of skills, game Winner skills that kept Elaine even as a mere regular undefeated for thousands of years.

There's definitely a toad there, which might be the sacred beast from Frok dude's branch (but not his lame toad, a rare trait he likely hadn't). Likewise the Fox might be from the Wolf family, Just not THE sacred beast, but a smaller art such as Gaara's bro compared to Sasori.

Things I see at that pic(LPBFH):
Deer
Goat
Shark
Toad
Furry (lion's mane?)
A tall scaled being (Snake? Dragon?)
White rabbit (another Budha reference, having nothing to offer the rabbit jumped in the fire and so Budha would have his meat as sacrifice)
I'm just wondering why you think Androssi is connected to LPB. Not saying you're wrong, but what is it that you see that I don't?

Also, where are you seeing a rabbit in that pic?

Also, I think what you think is a toad is a fish, IMO.

Oh, and I partially agree that LPB is not restricted to these animals per se, but how do we make the distinction between 'special' branch families and 'just another animal that can be summoned'? Unless on a case by case basis. So, we'll have a complete picture in 20 years!

I Said Gustangs family, not Gustang himself.. I know that no squadron can compare tô a FH.
And about the objective, fulffiling the "kill everybody on HT" got trow out of Window now that everybody scatered. That main goal there Was Baam, and they arent after Baam right now. Só my Guess is that their mission main goal went for one of the other 2 orders.
Which makes me wonder - is the hell train still running? Are the regulars on it still being killed lolol

Namchan

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Yes more hatz!

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm just wondering why you think Androssi is connected to LPB. Not saying you're wrong, but what is it that you see that I don't?

Also, where are you seeing a rabbit in that pic?

Also, I think what you think is a toad is a fish, IMO.

Oh, and I partially agree that LPB is not restricted to these animals per se, but how do we make the distinction between 'special' branch families and 'just another animal that can be summoned'? Unless on a case by case basis. So, we'll have a complete picture in 20 years!

Which makes me wonder - is the hell train still running? Are the regulars on it still being killed lolol
Because Androssi's sworn enemy is Snake Charmer. And I believe Snake Charmer is a top class anima, a Lo Po Bia anima. Just as the twins wanted to get rid of Androssi as well. She was adopted by a noble family, It must be a Lo Po Bia snake branch.

The White rabbit is bottom left, we only see its ears and back of the Head. Have to enlarge the pic.

HarteHolga

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
hey guys, the sworn enemy of androssi is the snake charmer, shouldn't androssi be from another family or another branch of the Lo Po Bia? or how was the conection to the sworn enemy?

toil

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone's opinion changed at all that she might be a Eurasian after all?
I think she might be a Eurasian, now. I thought it was possible before, too, but I still think so. With the Enne shoe waiting to drop, Gustang going rogue, and Gustang giving Rachel wishes, seems about right to see the Eurasia family come on-stage.

Because Androssi's sworn enemy is Snake Charmer. And I believe Snake Charmer is a top class anima, a Lo Po Bia anima. Just as the twins wanted to get rid of Androssi as well. She was adopted by a noble family, It must be a Lo Po Bia snake branch.
So I'd never considered this possibility. I honestly don't see it as that likely, but it's a bit more-plausible than I expected, and now that you point it out we have a lot of Lo Po Bia appearances in her story (twins, kaiser, sheepshead guy in s1). Interesting.

Snake charmer seems less like an anima and more like a strange, ancient creature to me...with an unknown agenda.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think she might be a Eurasian, now. I thought it was possible before, too, but I still think so. With the Enne shoe waiting to drop, Gustang going rogue, and Gustang giving Rachel wishes, seems about right to see the Eurasia family come on-stage.

So I'd never considered this possibility. I honestly don't see it as that likely, but it's a bit more-plausible than I expected, and now that you point it out we have a lot of Lo Po Bia appearances in her story (twins, kaiser, sheepshead guy in s1). Interesting.

Snake charmer seems less like an anima and more like a strange, ancient creature to me...with an unknown agenda.
Well his Very name implies he controls snakes, not that he IS snakes. I believe his strange power of disassembling reassembling into snakes is like Orochimaru's ability to respawn from his own body or create horcrux-like spawns. All snake themed.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
@kkck I know you want to bam to lose some of his extra powers, but he has literally no reason to give away his powers or share them that not up to him, his extra powers have all acknowledge him, they won't leave him no matter what or care about his friends, imo he needs all the power up he can get, the thorns count as one, bm, souls and 2 admin fragments, all of those just help do more of the same and without them he ain't beating anyone of note for at least until floor 90.

Bam saying he feeling the powers more clearly, metamorphosis is strengthen all of his powers individually or the line that he draw to represent his powers(revolution) is gonna level up meaning, he can use everything simultaneously, without pressure since metamorphosis allows the powers to operate independently and unrestrained by bam limits, so it's easier for him to master them there is no stress on his body, plus anytime bam says he can feel anything means a huge power up is coming.

Bam will use the soul, his new master already said it's fine for him have great power, since he won't be corrupted and dengdeng death taught bam being stubborn is no different from just being a hypocrite, bam can still be self-righteous and do what has to be done, white seems like he wanted to teach bam about the souls for a while, now it's just them and the noobs, once bam gets backed into a corner white is gonna troll him to do it, to save the crew.

Also remember data bam+metamorphosis+souls might give bam so unique wave controlling skill.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Cheonhee Ha and the rest of the 4th have seen Bam's allies in action. They've seen their faces and their abilities. That makes them best suited to intercept and defend whatever Bam's friends/allies are currently searching for.

Jahad's first set of orders were blind and generalized. Kill Regulars on Hell Train. Kill Lo Po Bia. Kill FUG. His next set of orders appear to be based on clairvoyance of fate. Jahad doesn't have to guess where Bam's friends are headed, he already knows, he can predict the future.

Bam is the number #1 threat to Jahad. Bam needs the 3rd thorn fragment to reach his full power. Jahad's main goal will be to prevent that from occurring.

I could be 100% wrong on all of this. Let's have a good laugh if SIU says "fk yu bruh that not gonna happen".