Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, reading the whole thing this was a legit good chapter and nice start to the war arc. The tension between the 10 families makes for a nice backdrop too.

Espeically like the no home to go back to setup for Yama's group. That was a nice touch.
That part actually struck me as kinda bizarre. As in, before you had yama spend a few eons doing nothing for fug... then it turns out all the nothing he did was out of sheer kindness to protect his kind as much as he could... And then after half his people are decimated his immediate move is to move his home with all his people into the middle of a battlefield which is packed with monsters that could destroy the cage in one or a few attacks. It's cool but it seems like such a drastic change of character its almost weird. nice to see doom got his arm back, I am going to assume that doom's fang along with whatever else the dogs researched will be enough to counter yaratcha.

Yama's main weakness for the time being seems to be how long it takes for his canine transformation to kick in... I wonder of perhaps that will be somehow dealt with.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That part actually struck me as kinda bizarre. As in, before you had yama spend a few eons doing nothing for fug... then it turns out all the nothing he did was out of sheer kindness to protect his kind as much as he could... And then after half his people are decimated his immediate move is to move his home with all his people into the middle of a battlefield which is packed with monsters that could destroy the cage in one or a few attacks. It's cool but it seems like such a drastic change of character its almost weird. nice to see doom got his arm back, I am going to assume that doom's fang along with whatever else the dogs researched will be enough to counter yaratcha.

Yama's main weakness for the time being seems to be how long it takes for his canine transformation to kick in... I wonder of perhaps that will be somehow dealt with.
My impression from the scene is that he's not doing it for FUG or for Baam. The implication as I understood it was that he's leading the dog people as a whole into this against Lo Po Bia family for what they did.

The "no home" thing is Yama and the rest showing they this fight is to the death for them. Which I really do like as a poetic gesture.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I wonder if Maschenny is internally wishing that Lo Po Bia family gets destroyed. Do you guys remember the Lo Po Bia princesses were in an alliance with Maria?

I was thinking of SIU will show them again or if this will indirectly affect them (if they will be called to the war or suffer in case the family loses this battle).

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
She had V to help?

Yes, but either he did not want / just could not bring it over his heart to kill Arlene, or he could have been bound as well, since he was inside the tower while the contract was made.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t get what you mean here. The Commander in Chief, Adori, mobilizes Zahard’s forces in response to Zahard’s visions. Po Bidau Kuhn was given command of the 4th Squadron by Adori. Command Central ordered Yas to retreat, which I’m assuming was an Adori order.

I mean that command central probably wasn't the real command central, like we have reason to believe that the captain that ordered the snake dude to take hostages wasn't the same captain that gave him the message for Dowon and the location of Jinsung.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean that command central probably wasn't the real command central, like we have reason to believe that the captain that ordered the snake dude to take hostages wasn't the same captain that gave him the message for Dowon and the location of Jinsung.
PB Kuhn confirms that command central did indeed order for the 5th squadron to return. No where is it indicated that someone sabotaged the Jahad army communications.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder if Maschenny is internally wishing that Lo Po Bia family gets destroyed. Do you guys remember the Lo Po Bia princesses were in an alliance with Maria?

I was thinking of SIU will show them again or if this will indirectly affect them (if they will be called to the war or suffer in case the family loses this battle).
I was kind of getting Mas and PB Kuhn vs Yas vibes in these past 2 chapters. Both her family and PB sent no support, where as Yas is gloating about his families support.

Echizen_Akira

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-52/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=470
Official up and blog post.
Hello, this is SIU.

Today is March 1st, so RaKhunBaam gets to draw the Korean National Flag. Surprisingly, each one of them has their colors in the flag. It's a coincidence, and I'm shook.... well not quite, but it does remind me of those who protected our nation, especially when our nation is going through hard times. Patriotism is not something that is easy to display in times of crisis. I think it's because of those who did manage the herculean feat that our nation is where it is today.

This chapter will be summarized briefly. Baam arrives at the battlefield, and we see a familiar face. Mr. Charlie, not sure if you know him (...) back at the Last Station, people kept calling him by his job title, so people may not remember his name (Well, there weren't exactly any flags set for his return). This guy is actually a quite elite Ranker compared to the Test Ranker. He's like a guy that passes the Civil Service exam in his 20's. It's hard for me to say because I don't know too much about how the Civil Service Exam works and the Tower is much larger that Korea, so a 1 to 1 comparison is not really feasible. There's so many rankers across multiple fields, there's a lot of gaps in the myriad of skills between them.

Anyway, Elite Ranker Charlie vs Baam. Despite being against a Ranker, he fends him off expertly, which surprises the military. It's like seeing a kid genius from a TV show. It's scary to see such unbelievable talent. Hwaryeon's great at making Baam's image in that regard.

And while the vision is turned away, Evankhell and Karaka launch a surprise assault on Zahard's Army, and the Cage following them. Yama declares the battle started at the battlefield before the chapter ends. The ship was renovated a bit, and you'll see why later.

These days, since we have a lot of ships, so we're doing a lot of 3D work, and I must thank my 3D designer and helpers who do their best to reflect the initial design. They fill in a lot of my gaps I have and lets me continue the webtoon. Anyway, This battle will make many suffer, in and out of canon haha. Due to the topic the scale has grown bigger, but the story itself I'll try to keep simple. I think we will mostly keep looking at battles of important characters and the backgrounds.

Each wall will have a different type of battle, but it seems that in the initial phase, we'll have a war of attrition, haha.

And as for the disease of today... It seems that my illness that wasn't going away despite the Pharyngitis medication is getting better finally after taking some meds for esophagitis. Not by much, but at least there's a reaction, so there's hope qq. I'm trying my best to not cough too much and taking care of it.

The physical release proceeds came in last month, so I donated 1 million Korean wons (TN: <10k USD) to the people of Daegu, who are suffering from COV19. Additional funds were donated to other regions as well. Thanks to all of you who bought the books I was able to do something meaningful like this. I bow in thanks _ _ (I'm working on and off on the next book, sorry to keep you all waiting for so long)

Although the times are touch these days, I hope all of you have a happy and healthy week, stay clean, please keep your masks on. I will be back next week with Baam and the dogs of war. Stay healthy and happy. Thank you, see you next week! _ ^ ^ http://puu.sh/FgN4D/863c85d493.jpg