Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 498 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 498 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly think that current White has become an unsustainable existence in history, in my opinion the current reasons for his antagonism towards Baam have made him a ridiculous character. Hoaqin was never an ally of Baam and never will be, no matter how gray Baam becomes, he will never accept Hoaqin.

I can only see him dying eventually or switching places with the clone, because if he's going to continue antagonizing Baam with these bullshit, it's just a waste of time, as cool as it is to see an Arie in action, I'd rather see the Baam fighting the Shinheuh that Yas prepared.
Well SIU has been getting rid of the truly WICKED; Haratcha and Kendrick. Only fitting that White, Yas, and Lyb will shortly follow. And FOH with clone or another sibling taking over, White needs to be eliminated completely the hate all those siblings had for daddy created White, they are ALL GUILTY. Maybe Baam can absorb all those innocent souls after, but that's it

Max12

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
White will stay until the end (100 floor )like he is this is not even his real prime don't know why the fuck somes people want waste an good vilain like ?

The guy will just in solo like what he did i the past siu already confirmed he represent the conflict of tower so he will stay until the 100 floot that it

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I'll say this, you would never have seen any of the previous Irregulars being literally stepped on by some asshole from the Tower like what we've just now seen being done to Baam
Except for Rachel.

I don't even know why SIU introduced Phanta. Maybe for his extended universe, otherwise it doesn't serve the story

Maybe to foreshadow a bit. There is this theory that the purpose of the tower is to make an axis. I even heard it with Zahard being actually the "good guy", because the Tower and all his inhabitants cease to exist if someone gets to the top (sacrificed for the new axis). Who knows, i think it is too early to tell.

combine all his power into one”
I like that too! Siu could call it something like "Revolution". Oh, wait....if that isn't good old Amnesia Bam.

Damn bro you did all that to prove a point that no one bothered to read lmao
I did bother to read it. I didn't regret it. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, but why do you comment on it, if you did not read it? Solely for the provocation part?

Why do you think that 😂 many people think that hwa ryun is evil she will betray bam but in reality she is not really like that it true that she has done some bad thing to bam like she is the one who had helped fug capture bam on the 2nd floor but after that everything she has done was for bam good hwa ryun is kinda the opposite of Rachel
I actually like Hwa Ryun as a character, but the speculation is legit. White already said that he is not interested in Hwa Ryuns soul, because it is "rotten". He never said that to anyone else, so maybe it was some kind of foreshadowing.

And just to be clear, i seriously doubt that Hwa Ryun is really doing it for Bam. She is doing it for herself. She wants Bam to be her God to fulfill HER wishes, not his own. She didn't care if he wanted to be said God. She just helped/is helping making him into one.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Why is White a ridiculous character? He has always been consistent about what he wants. Never once has White been portrait as someone Bam will eventually accept. Him fighting Kallavan was White protecting his prey from another predator and paying Kallavan back from the humiliation of their previous fight.

This idea (some) people have that White just wants Bam to become stronger because he secretly wants Bam to succeed and defeat Jahad is delusional. White wants Bam to be at his best so he can eat him. That's it.

Also, I don't think (hope) that White will switch to another clone. That would be a cheap blow to the story. We know Vincent and the other brother were completely absorbed by Hoaquin. With White killing Namo (blue haired girl), it's fair to say the waifu White clone has been absorbed as well. The only possible outcomes I see for White is him dying or leaving their group and going to a completely different storyline. Switching from the White we know to someone more friendly just so we can keep the character of White around is just too convenient and cheap to swallow. Hope that doesn't happen
I refer to all this idiocy of his father complex, I personally was never on the White team allied with Baam, because he never was. White throwing his life away hunting Baam here not because he just wants to devour the boy, but because he mirrors Hon in him in a silly way, fits the character? Yes, but it's still a ridiculous reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This might seem random but what if the boss on bam's side is the baylord's father .
Well, that's what most of us expect, but the way SIU's been going lately, it's quite capable of being Yas's cat.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well SIU has been getting rid of the truly WICKED; Haratcha and Kendrick. Only fitting that White, Yas, and Lyb will shortly follow. And FOH with clone or another sibling taking over, White needs to be eliminated completely the hate all those siblings had for daddy created White, they are ALL GUILTY. Maybe Baam can absorb all
I prefer the way the clone takes the ego, why? Arie are badass and a female Arie would be even more badass.

More likely, White will escape the nest, unfortunately.

Trash take hope white survive until 100 floor.

Don't know why you necessarely waste an good antagonist like white lmfao .

Happy no one here is an writer or your story would be cancelled in 1 week seriously
Survive until the 100th floor for him to be killed in a hit by Hon? wow such a great villain oh wait he spent the entire train of hell being manipulated by Rachel, wow again a great villain.

Max12

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I refer to all this idiocy of his father complex, I personally was never on the White team allied with Baam, because he never was. White throwing his life away hunting Baam here not because he just wants to devour the boy, but because he mirrors Hon in him in a silly way, fits the character? Yes, but it's still a ridiculous reason.

Well, that's what most of us expect, but the way SIU's been going lately, it's quite capable of being Yas's cat.

I prefer the way the clone takes the ego, why? Arie are badass and a female Arie would be even more badass.

Survive until the 100th floor for him to be killed in a hit by Hon? wow such a great villain oh wait he spent the entire train of hell being manipulated by Rachel, wow again a great villain.
Yeah and now do his own shit cry more man

Just say you want an waifu lmfao bro we are not in fairy tail even fairy tail will not use this cheap trick

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I like that too! Siu could call it something like "Revolution". Oh, wait....if that isn't good old Amnesia Bam.
Right ?!! What the hell happened to the black shinsu that can swallow everything ? It's like the fight with data Jahad never happened. The current Bam is more like an enhanced version of Bam pre-revolution than an irregular with special "true" powers.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just say you want an waifu lmfao bro we are not in fairy tail even fairy tail will not use this cheap trick
What's wrong with me having my wife Arie? The way you defend White, you already have your husband Arie, don't be selfish. lol

lyl

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well, that's what most of us expect, but the way SIU's been going lately, it's quite capable of being Yas's cat
Didn't Yas mention that whatever the final boss in Bam's way is something he couldn't tame , which as far as I remember he said the same thing about Yama's father

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
This might seem random but what if the boss on bam's side is the baylord's father .
In the previous chapter Yas told Yama not to regret his decision to die just like his father

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I really hope the beast is Yama's father, it would be so interesting. Each for their own baby. You chose to play the obviously sus game, you face the consequences.

SuperTurtle

Reaction score
Country
France
What about a Native One ?
A beast that not even a first class anima like Yasratsha can control should either be far more powerfull than him or have an exalted bloodline.

undecimber

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Baam gonna banish Haoqin's mind to the shadow realm so that the other sibling can takeover?

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
First of all white father complex is silly because he father was already corrupted on his journey, so him staying how is now makes sense, same like the other family heads, if he just thinks a little he would realize that, just like the other guy said that he was changing instead, from admiration to jealously, tbh don't really care white is fated to be killed by his father or bam(not now at least).

I don't mind his character when he is not worrying over his father, and being chill he is a decent character especially when mentoring, I like how he able to understand bam powers, and knows bam can force them to mindlessly serve him, but they already do that without bam even asking, so I don't see how much bam is still holding back? Maybe he means to unite them into one single power? Thought he already did that with black shinsoo and the line, white pushing to do something that he already doing.

Time device is interesting, I had theory that 3rd thorn might be time related(space and time), that watch suddenly showing up gives me hope.

The last couple panels were really good, white really knows how to sell evil and bam eating up all of it, white doing all of this now must means that he knows in the long run, he is gonna lose to bam maybe around floor 80 or 90, I'm starting to think that white doesn't realize he is kind of afraid of bam, like Yama vs yas.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Saving JH and the canines is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Maschenny already said JH is only bait to draw Baam and same goes for the canines, Yas mentioned before the game that saving the canines would mean nothing! This whole game basically is for both Yama and Baam's immediate growth!!! McCage and Yas already mentioned how they don't care about EVK and Yas is relieved that Kallavan is fixated on Lyb. White has completely crossed the line there is no turning back after this

The game has favored White's agenda from the start. Baam being the only one with a shortcut in his map lol, it just so happens that the jump pad takes 10 min to warmup before use lol, it was soo damn obvious.

It could be possible that none of the HRs or FHs in the RoZA want to face Baam head-on and would rather have White take care of him, if possible

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe Baam will help the Clone to become the dominant consciousness within White instead of Hoaquin.
YUP, my theory too

Sigh, im sure it would likely ended up like this, but I seriously hope the clone wont be the one replacing white. This “OP girl who is having affection/expectations for baam“ character is getting boring, we already got yuri, androssi, yihwa and kaiser, dont need anymore of this especially when SIU wont develop the characters anyway
unlike most of those people, clone would have the power needed to climb with baam

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter 500 will be EPIC

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe Baam will help the Clone to become the dominant consciousness within White instead of Hoaquin.
To me this idea is a bit of a stretch. The spell was made between hoaquin and a demon... Even his siblings don't have much of a say here. It'd be pretty strange that the final clone, a side effect and side product of the spell, would have a chance at this. My take of her so far is that she is more a mass of souls than a person. Now, bam could perhaps do something to have her regain some influence over white but taking over seems like a stretch.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
That sounds cool and all, but we've seen plenty of people try and succeed at hurting someone precious to Baam and he's done nothing but baww about it.

Xia Xia and Cassano trying to kill Koon at the Hand of Arlene
When Baam's hands were tied because his friends were being held hostage.

and Rachel doing the same thing in the Hidden Floor come to mind.
He did go after her, if she wasn't someone who was also important to him, he might have killed her. That incident was enough to break him out of his relationship with her. I don't even think he's even spoken her name since then.