Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 498 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 498 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
No point in sending another squadron if Baam defeats White, Adori going to have make her debut

Namchan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Finally finally bam knows . We are definitely going to see him react like we never have before . I don’t even want bam to absorb whites anything just murder him . Also I think bam was most dominant vs data z I think that’s what we all want to see Bam to just crush everything.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Interesting developments, so no one had the guts to tell Baam what happened, then White had to do it himself. I don’t see this fight dragging too much on from here, looks like the White vs Baam will be settled soon.

Aria’s power is intriguing, but White figured it out quickly.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Carry on, guys, but just wanted to interject:

Urek passed all tests and climbed the tower in 50 years. It is said the fastest by orthodox (passing tests - the OG13 didn't have that set up already as they went) means.

It is then also said he probably was faster than even Zahard in his climb-time.

Now, I've always wondered how long it took the first group, OG13, to climb. Particularly because SIU leaves us in the dark with dating/dates. But if it was known that it took hundreds or even thousands of years for the original irregulars to climb then the line about Urek just barely beating Zahard's time (maybe, if that) up the tower makes no sense. It's incomparable. 50 years <<<<<<<<<<<< 1000's of years.

Comparable would be like Zahard: 60 years, Urek: 50 years. Urek squeaking out the win in the grand scheme of tower time.

And considering the first group of explorers had to 'tame' the tower it's been argued that the first climb was the hardest - paving the way for others to even include Urek. Implying that a faster orthodox climb might be comparable to a first climb in difficulty, even if differing in time (first climb 60 years might equal 50 years orthodox, or whatever).

I'm of the mind that Zahard and Co climbed rather quickly, then took time to go back and conquer each floor (it was said princesses had to help do such a feat - conquering floors, and princesses would have been created after Z was king and topped the tower already). This process could have taken a long time. I don't think Zahard 'conquered' as he climbed, but retroactively. Basically, they were explorers doing a speed-run up the tower. Then, they went back to pass all the side-quests... (establishing empire)

I'm also of the mind that ALL irregulars have entered the tower like beasts (I think this is established fact, except Baam). Even Zahard. At least the teenage Zahard in the tower was probably similar to teenage Urek outside the tower as they have pretty much peaked around the same power and seemingly close in age. The time and aging process of the tower notwithstanding.

Baam being the irregular of irregulars due to the nature of his twice-birth and resurrection.

Meaning Baam IS the only 'weak' irregular (an irregularity among irregulars). So he's basically coming in at flat-line/zero power and having to grow at a rate that is far faster than any irregular in or out of the tower, ever.

That would be exponential growth. (most other irregulars came in in varying stages of high levels and didn't grow as much aka not as much potential for growth - Urek, Enryu, and Phanta's growth 'curves' were likely flat from the moment coming in the tower to last active date - though data Urek seems to imply he had some amount of growth. OG13 obviously had more variance from entering the tower to current, but by how much?)

If X = time (arbitrarily; Y-axis being then just as arbitrary power levels), regulars probably look like the red line (maybe strong princesses) while the irregulars are curved. I could see the OG13 like the blue line, but coming in higher on the Y axis (+1000 or whatever). Baam would then be the green curve, starting at dogshit and taking off to overtake every other function/line/curve. Obviously, Enryu would look like Y = 1750 flat-line and Phanta would look like Y = 5000 flat-line. Urek might look like a red line raised up 1000 as well.

So, the question is, where are we in time on the X-axis (we're certainly not endgame at '10')? Is Baam (green) still under the OG13 (blue) as far as where he is in his development as compared to when entering the tower?

The problem is once the exponential growth really kicks in from the baseline, it doesn't let up at all and ends up in a runaway value situation. Baam's endpoint needs to be stronger than Zahard and everyone else.

That's not what we're seeing. He can't be growing at a faster rate than any irregular ever AND plateauing constantly at the same time. Fuzzy growth logic.

/carry on
Damn bro you did all that to prove a point that no one bothered to read lmao

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
White sowing discord among Bam's friends too while he's at it

my guy is a legend :lmao

Tony_Sylar

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Someone needs to make a meme with White being run over by a car and Vin Diesel saying: "Because family."

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I was thinking now, will we have a break between Baam and AA and from then on will it be the starting point for the Koon family arc? I really can't fit Baam into that arc, I think it would be perfect timing.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t want to start this back up again but is YHS really a genius lol? The ‘genius’ really thought it’d be better for him to go support EVK. He disapproved when EVK decided to have White accompany Baam to Dowon’s wall but as soon as he gets a mouse he jumps to EVK lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was thinking now, will we have a break between Baam and AA and from then on will it be the starting point for the Koon family arc? I really can't fit Baam into that arc, I think it would be perfect timing.
Yes AA played a huge roll in making Prime White but wasn't it Hwa Ryun's idea. How did Kuhn know about those crystals and that the sweet fish could do all that?

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
The traction It got was a laughter out of people for being so dumb. Don’t think the people who liked it took you seriously.
This is uncalled for (self-deprecating humor is one thing), and it's fascinating a mod liked your comment.

Feel free to explain:

a) what is 'dumb' about it

and

b) how you came to your conclusion about what others have in their mind while they go about liking posts.

I'm guessing you took an informal poll, is it?

While I'm excited at the prospect of you (actually) using your words like the big-man you are, something tells me I'm overqualified to respond to randos attempting to follow me around just to say the equivalent of yOuR pOsT aRe DuMb

====================

Perhaps a low-rent post* like this is more of the speed for some:

Wow!! Baam make White go bye-bye big tyme!!! Big lasers coming, admin powers strong, Baam can't lose here OMGOMG!!!!!

* replete with an uncomfortable amount of redundant, over-the-top !!!'s

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn idk how we missed those death flags for White. He’s the only character receiving flashbacks(2). Top it off his FBs have been the most irrelevant to everything else happening at The Nest. This is IT!!! Lol SIU turned his majesty into a floor test!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Damn idk how we missed those death flags for White. He’s the only character receiving flashbacks(2). Top it off his FBs have been the most irrelevant to everything else happening at The Nest. This is IT!!! Lol SIU turned his majesty into a floor test!
I haven't missed them. I just don't trust SIU to actually go through with it.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Correction every relevant HR has received a FB before their death Haratcha, Kendrick, Toad, NEXT UP his majesty!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I haven't missed them. I just don't trust SIU to actually go through with it.
Touché.