Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Lol it is so funny .

death or deadly injury mean nothing to Baam now .

he can stab himself with torn , BM and now White sword .

Well will he take all off White soul or he will just weaken it ?
You've got it all wrong. Since SIU has to keep Baam's power in check, Baam is going to transfer all of the souls into White and they are gonna tear him from within, like a Trojan horse. Everyone will be happy - SIU for weakening Baam again, White for getting his souls back, Baam for killing White and losing the troublesome souls, souls for getting revenge on White, fandom for finally getting rid of White. End of scene, curtain falls.

jk

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone else want to argue that Baam hasn’t been absorbing souls all this time lol???

Y’all need a f*ing SOURCE lol??!!

Kingslaive-8

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
When this fight will finish if siu want bam to beat just do that fastly or the fight interrupted i don't know but finish this fight please .

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
So... bam lets himself get stabbed and take away white's souls? Weird flex. Does that mean bam is now invulnerable?
I think it's only possible since White's sword is literally made of souls, just like BM has a soul inside. If it was a regular run-of-the-mill sword he'd get hurt.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What’s interesting is what happens next. Does White go back to being a child? Does he split up? Or will he remain in his current form but be weak.
It all depends on how much Baam absorbs, depending on even keeping the spell might be impossible.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has SIU used the 'narrator' play-by-play before?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Anyone else want to argue that Baam hasn’t been absorbing souls all this time lol???

Y’all need a f*ing SOURCE lol??!!
Absorbing souls? All this time? Do you mean by having the clone transfer the souls to him during Hell Train? Before this chapter, Baam never absorb soul on his own (unless you consider the data of his sworn enemy as soul).

Or do you actually mean burning souls instead of absorbing souls?

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
So... bam lets himself get stabbed and take away white's souls? Weird flex. Does that mean bam is now invulnerable?
No, you can see Baam saying "cough" after White "stabs" him but I think he says it's just a scratch after that.

What’s interesting is what happens next. Does White go back to being a child? Does he split up? Or will he remain in his current form but be weak.
Chapter ends with a giant explosion of what I think it is the souls, and white yelling. We don't see nothing, btw give credits to rainy for the translations

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
It is really a weird way to finish a fight .

don’t feel like Baam just beaten a top 100 .

i know some people are gonna complain about me complaining . But Baam making no injury to White and defeating him in one move that de power him is extremely boring .

i don’t think i ever saw a fight that boring in my life .

we will see if Baam succeed but if he does , i will be shocked .

it will also confirm that Baam path to godhood being able to revive people and casually taking sword in hi abdomen .

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Absorbing souls? All this time? Do you mean by having the clone transfer the souls to him during Hell Train? Apart from that occasion and before this chapter, Baam never absorb soul on his own (unless you consider the data of his sworn enemy as soul).

Or do you actually mean burning souls instead of absorbing souls?
Nah, I wrote it out clearly lol. Baam has been absorbing souls since he activated the spell!