Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 521 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 521 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
English translated chapter------

iIzreject

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Hi all

any idea when english translated version of chapter will be released GMT time?

Theorist05

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uganda
Why are people saying the arie family can manipulate souls…. They can’t

Theorist05

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uganda
@Cinera here is proof

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are people saying the arie family can manipulate souls…. They can’t
We're speculating based on White's siblings being lead to spell manipulations and the demon's influence by way of a bread-crumb trail from papa Hon.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For me the high points are:

1) Kallavan continues to be a Jahadi Puppet Head
2) Bam's first attack since absorbing white's power
3) The voice calling to Bam.

1) Not much to say on Kallavan, excpt that SIU MUST have a reason for keeping him in the picture, although I can't see it myself.

2) Bam's attack had a Deep Red / Black hue, I am not certain we've seen this before. (I tend to forget stuff anyways).

3) From the context, seems to be an item that has a common grudge vs LPB Jahad A$$ L!@ker$. I have always been hoping for some more ties to the story of Vee and Arlene, but I bet this is not it.

Zoldiq Killua

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kazakhstan
Something calling baam in the suspendium
Translation:
"Someone: Is someone here? You certainly have the qualifications. Come here. I will lend you my strength, we will take revenge on the Lo Po Bia"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe a 13 month?🤔
Enne Zahard ???

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good chance the LPB soldier with Y & O is Kell! He is a regular and studders!

Last edited:

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Yorari: We underestimated him!! He is strong!! He's not just a regular that can beat a ranker, there's more to him!!

You literally just called him a irregular a minute ago :yodawg
Even if bam is an irregular he is still on a regular level contract, plus what he means that the power what he is feeling from bam now is beyond some who has enough strength to beat ordinary rankers, he is feeling hr pressure from bam now, which is the first time someone got that feeling from standard even though it's the sun.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Could the voice be the Unidecember?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not 100% sure here, but wasn’t there supposed to be 3 Ancient Warriors from Genesis? Maybe the 3rd is the one calling out to Baam!?!

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not 100% sure here, but wasn’t there supposed to be 3 Ancient Warriors from Genesis? Maybe the 3rd is the one calling out to Baam!?!
Why wouldn't they just be either a) in the Wall or b) imprisoned with the others from Hidden Grove?

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam's about to get another power up (rom the voice), I hope this will be the last one needed before he can willfully terrorize the HR's and FH's etc.

Well he still has to get Thorn Number 3. What I hope to see soon is a way for Bam to integrate all or at least some o his power ups into one single power source for his many abilities.

Since he lost Black March, he might be getting another one of the 12 swords, seemingly one more potent and willingly cooperative, that could be the voice calling to him.

Bam also has the Thryssas, but it appears that they lack power/vitality at the moment, so Bam's uses of the Thryssas have not been too impressive so far. Bam has Two Thorns, butttt (yet another but situation), using the Thorns seem to dry Bam out into a state of great exhaustion, else he should be spamming thorns all over the Tower.

So Far souls seem to be/have been Bam's most easy-to-use-without-negative-consequence power source. I do hope he will actually use White derived souls soon, ANNNDDDDD the Multiple souls still sitting around inside Bam, still waiting to be devoured by his "sun".

At this point I was about to nail SIU for loving to foot-drag things out, but er!........yeah he does drag things out.

(Just hope this story actually ends and doesn't hang up like some other mangas did when the writer suddenly went to heaven or got too ill to continue)

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam's about to get another power up (rom the voice), I hope this will be the last one needed before he can willfully terrorize the HR's and FH's etc.

Well he still has to get Thorn Number 3. What I hope to see soon is a way for Bam to integrate all or at least some o his power ups into one single power source for his many abilities.

Since he lost Black March, he might be getting another one of the 12 swords, seemingly one more potent and willingly cooperative, that could be the voice calling to him.

Bam also has the Thryssas, but it appears that they lack power/vitality at the moment, so Bam's uses of the Thryssas have not been too impressive so far. Bam has Two Thorns, butttt (yet another but situation), using the Thorns seem to dry Bam out into a state of great exhaustion, else he should be spamming thorns all over the Tower.

So Far souls seem to be/have been Bam's most easy-to-use-without-negative-consequence power source. I do hope he will actually use White derived souls soon, ANNNDDDDD the Multiple souls still sitting around inside Bam, still waiting to be devoured by his "sun".

At this point I was about to nail SIU for loving to foot-drag things out, but er!........yeah he does drag things out.

(Just hope this story actually ends and doesn't hang up like some other mangas did when the writer suddenly went to heaven or got too ill to continue)
He still has the March
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe. But.... an arms inventory?
With the ammt of powerups Baam is getting, he'll need one soon lmao

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
@EternalWinter

It's obvious undecimber isn't just an ordinary arms inventory.

So, what's the catch/special feature?

@paulbee was suggesting that Baam needs a way to integrate powers. And has a stamina issue.

So, maybe it's an arms inventory that can solve one or both of those things for its user?