Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 525 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 525 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)

Last edited:

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Whatever the outcome is for the following chap, hope the opposing side that got proven wrong wouldn't cry and scream bad writing.
I don't think anyone here will cry about it. If anything, it will only prove that Kallavan is much stronger than I give him credit for.

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I would like to see asensio vs Hollan

Im even think he is stronger than Lyb

My base

lefav really remove the spear from her body

nanatona couldn’t even move the whole time.

is a diff. Level of technique for real.

fact: asensio spear just shot the body and was enough to neutralize her.

lefav was moving all the time even when the spear was inside her body.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Or, Jinsung simply didn't bring out the fullest of his abilities against Kallavan:
  • Jinsung didn't want to kill Kallavan and was trying to reason with him.
  • He refrained from using the Floral Butterfly Piercing technique until the end of the fight.
  • He didn't follow up on Dragon Tiger Gate.
  • He didn't use the unbreakable Reverse Flow Control until after he lost his arms.
  • SIU said that the fight could have gone either way even after Jinsung lost his arms.
  • SIU said that Kallavan was very fortunate that Maschenny showed up.

Jinsung is simply stronger than the Kallavan fight made it look like. There's a reason he was a Top 100 High Ranker even without any special job while someone like Evankhell wasn't.
To me the fight looks like it hinged too much on a single move from jinsung. A move that comes with substantial risk to the user at that and that after jinsung was already in a pretty bad spot. We also don't know what a followup on jinsung's end would look like. Jinsung's could keep non EoB kallavan at bay but he wasn't exactly dealing a ton of damage. Not to mention at that point jinsung's injuries were grave enough to severely hold him back. Kallavan seemed like he could keep going full throttle even with a non negligible amount of of his core missing (though based on the past few chapters it's possible that kallavan was just keeping appearances post floral butterfly). But this goes back to my other point, kallavan was still a bit of a counter to jinsung so it's entirely possible that jinsung can hold his own against fighters against fighters in kallavan's tier (pre boost at least) with different specks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On that note, we are now in an scenario where both jinsung and kallavan are at play in the field. So the question is what SIU wants to do with this. A few possibilities:

• Jinsung vs kallavan rematch
    • Jinsung gets his revenge
    • Jinsung gets saved by bam this time around.
    • Jinsung actually gets killed.
    • Karaka saves jinsung, reveals his face but the true reveal his yugi levels of protagonist hair, highjacks the series and becomes king of the tower with all the bitches?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The bit that stroke me as weird here is that the LPB head arrives and doesn't care about anything happening in the war. Even though the LPB family is involved enough in this that they were actively trying to get a second squad within zahard's army. Perhaps one of the stronger branch leaders in the family is pulling strings here? I can understand the LPB family head being best friends with zahard but this part seems just weird.
The Lo Po Bia Family is involved in the war, but Rei himself only cares about Baam. Handing Baam over to him was one of the conditions the Lo Po Bia Family demanded in return for waging war on the Po Bidau Family.

In fact, Rei asked Perseus to kill everyone else.

I don't think anyone here will cry about it. If anything, it will only prove that Kallavan is much stronger than I give him credit for.
No, it will show that you've not been giving enough credit to Jinsung.

To me the fight looks like it hinged too much on a single move from jinsung. A move that comes with substantial risk to the user at that and that after jinsung was already in a pretty bad spot. We also don't know what a followup on jinsung's end would look like. Jinsung's could keep non EoB kallavan at bay but he wasn't exactly dealing a ton of damage. Not to mention at that point jinsung's injuries were grave enough to severely hold him back. Kallavan seemed like he could keep going full throttle even with a non negligible amount of of his core missing (though based on the past few chapters it's possible that kallavan was just keeping appearances post floral butterfly). But this goes back to my other point, kallavan was still a bit of a counter to jinsung so it's entirely possible that jinsung can hold his own against fighters against fighters in kallavan's tier (pre boost at least) with different specks.
None of this matter because:
  • SIU said that a shattered arms Jinsung vs Kallavan could have gone either way.
  • SIU said that Kallavan was very fortunate that Maschenny showed up at the battlefield.
    • This was again, despite Jinsung's arms being shattered.

So SIU clearly doesn't consider Kallavan to be stronger than Jinsung.

@PlotArmouredTitan.

On that note, we are now in an scenario where both jinsung and kallavan are at play in the field. So the question is what SIU wants to do with this. A few possibilities:

• Karaka saves jinsung, reveals his face but the true reveal his yugi levels of protagonist hair, highjacks the series and becomes king of the tower with all the bitches?
If Jinsung fights Kallavan, then who will deal with Pudidy and Haland? In the first place, Jinsung's task is to protect the entrance to the Nest. He will not even encounter Kallavan unless Kallavan makes his way over to the Nest. But Kallavan doesn't yet have a reason to do so, as it was Pudidy and Haland that Rei tasked with retrieving Baam.

I'm sceptical of a Jinsung and Kallavan rematch for the above reasons.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Only thing is.. karaka don’t like bitches 😔
Dowon did her best as you can see Didn’t work

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
JH(fisherman) will be supported by Ascensio(spearbearer)

Y’all need to let go of JH v Kallavan! JH is Kallavan’s teacher, they sparred plenty of times and know one another’s moves. Kallavan had the slight advantage due to his EoB

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Asensio time to use the hero mask and support JH lol
It would be great. And then owl with this face 😑 say: he really thinking we can’t figure out who he is with this silly mask. And Mas in the other side like 🤦🏽‍♂️ This dumb mf

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ascensio does not need to be seen it’s a narrow tunnel. All he needs to do is unleash a massive lethal attack when owl/Holan get by JH

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Ascensio does not need to be seen it’s a narrow tunnel. All he needs to do is unleash a massive lethal attack when owl/Holan get by JH
Yeah, he can hide inside the Tunnel and just support Jinsung with long-range Lightning Spears.

As long as he doesn't resort to his Flying Fish technique, he wouldn't give away his identity.

@Shadowlord123: it may still be Asensio + Jinsung (Fisherman + Spear Bearer) vs Pudidy and Haland instead of Jinsung solo against them.

Losing to Asensio and Jinsung would respect their status as two Evankhell tier opponents.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don’t think its going to be another JH vs kallavan here in the nest remember that owl is on his level is not going to be easy for him..

but about JH and shattered arms vs kallavan

question: a master martial artist with maybe.. 10 thousand years old really just fight with his arms? You really think so?
He still have his legs he can use body reforcement in the whole body and we saw it. Plus SIU comment

you know what? Atp JH can kill SIU himself they dont wanna be logical they just dont wanna lose a argument here.lol

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is an alliance between the Khuns, the Lo Po Bia and the Zahard Army.

However, I'm not sure that Eduan approved of that alliance. I do think that as the 13 Month Princess of the Khun Family Maschenny can speak on behalf of their Family.

But the alliance could also be between a subset of the Khun Family that Maschenny is part of or leads and the Lo Po Bia Family.

It's not that I think Eduan is definitely not involved, but that I don't take the little teasers we've seen as evidence that Eduan is definitely involved.

Eduan might have his hand in this.

Maschenny might be working for him.

But it's also possible that it's just a subset of the Khun Family that formed the alliance and Maschenny is a part of or leads that subset.

Given current information, there's no solid evidence of Eduan's hand at play.

That's just Maschenny's personality. She was also harsh on Asensio when Asensio had not yet beaten the Big Breeder before she returned.

She also told Asensio to lay down his life to fight Zahard.

Maschenny is just very demanding of Asensio in general and is often sharply critical when he doesn't meet her expectations.

I mean, Maschenny has several plots and schemes going on right now.

There's just little evidence of a larger Khun plot that she's a servant to.

Even back on the Hidden Floor, Asensio's primary loyalty was to Maschenny not Eduan. If Maschenny is not serving Eduan, then Asensio wouldn't serve Eduan either.

If Maschenny is serving Eduan, then Asensio would as well.

We can't infer Maschenny's allegiances from Asensio, since Asensio's allegiance is just Maschenny.
There can be no denying that Asensio was carrying out a special mission for Eduan, and Maschenny was chiding him for being late in the mission. Frankly there is then evidence that Eduan assigned them to do something surreptitious for him. I will grant that it does not prove a current day plot, however it does demonstrate that at the very same time Maschenny showed herself to be a fighting fanatic, she was simultaneously zealously working for her father.

Look at it this way, even in today's modern world there are cultures in Asia and Africa for instance where the clan head is someone who every clan member feels obliged to follow. This is not servility at all. Short of Murder or something like that, even as an adult I felt honored to accomplish a task for my Family, especially my Dad.

If a certain power (Jahad) was oppressing the family (Khun) and the clan head (Eduan) is planning to fight back, then his most trusted assistants would be his direct descendants (DD).

Again this is just only a theory, but Maschenny having feelings of Loyalty toward her father is not being servile or unusual, it is in fact normal for the kind of social background depicted in the story.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
There can be no denying that Asensio was carrying out a special mission for Eduan, and Maschenny was chiding him for being late in the mission. Frankly there is then evidence that Eduan assigned them to do something surreptitious for him. I will grant that it does not prove a current day plot, however it does demonstrate that at the very same time Maschenny showed herself to be a fighting fanatic, she was simultaneously zealously working for her father.

Look at it this way, even in today's modern world there are cultures in Asia and Africa for instance where the clan head is someone who every clan member feels obliged to follow. This is not servility at all. Short of Murder or something like that, even as an adult I felt honored to accomplish a task for my Family, especially my Dad.

If a certain power (Jahad) was oppressing the family (Khun) and the clan head (Eduan) is planning to fight back, then his most trusted assistants would be his direct descendants (DD).

Again this is just only a theory, but Maschenny having feelings of Loyalty toward her father is not being servile or unusual, it is in fact normal for the kind of social background depicted in the story.
Oh, I don't think it's impossible that Maschenny serves Eduan.

It's plausible. Hell, SIU drew Eduan as his first tweet of the New Year and Maschenny as his second. I'm guessing we see Eduan debut this year.

I don't think Maschenny is hostile to Eduan. She was on his Floor when Ran was selected, and we see that she addresses Eduan as "Dad". So we have reason to expect that they have a cordial relationship.

Maschenny and Asensio were also his favourite children on the Hidden Floor.

My scepticism is that Maschenny is executing an Eduan plot at the Nest. I'm not seeing all that much evidence of this.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Edhan presence more godly than zahard presence, change my mind 💯

that guy gives off lightning rays from his body and eyes even when he is sleeping, shinsu love him for not reason.

the art of him is going to be crazy.

I do believe asensio is going to show
I do believe maschenny knows it was matter of time to be discover as traitor she simply is following a plan and dont give a fuck about anything more than her goal.. again Mas to smart to go there without a personal route to escape safely, knowing that any plan isn’t perfect..

And i really think her father edhan don’t give a fuck if he has to fight zahard and his army like in DF. That’s why i like him.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I believe there’s 3 diff. Type of animas

animal spirit: they have the animal in a object where they came out. Like candidy, owl (the bag), alphine etc.

ADN mixed: that one who are half human and half animal so they can use all the property of the animal in a big scale with shinsu. Like WGW, sicarius, yas, baylord brothers.

Dominator: this use and control a real animal to fight like dokoko, yorari etc ( this type are that one who can use mind control too it seems, yas somehow can do it tho)

(This just for me, i can be wrong)
SIU has already said that the Baylord brothers are not anima and anyway, both they and Yas are not LPB.

But I wouldn't dismiss the idea of the spider's branch's power being to merge with its shinheuh, just as the Kaiser's branch is a spirit wolf.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
SIU has already said that the Baylord brothers are not anima and anyway, both they and Yas are not LPB.

But I wouldn't dismiss the idea of the spider's branch's power being to merge with its shinheuh, just as the Kaiser's branch is a spirit wolf.
To be anima not necessarily you have to be LPB you know this, but if SIU said that they are not animas i have to accepted i did not try to stated as fact thank for the info 💯 you know i thought that because they can control certain inside beast and the mind control but maybe thats maybe a spirit/shinsu form of their transformation and the mind control is just what yas explained as natural animal dominant fear.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I always stressed that Jinsung's fight with Kallavan was not a parameter to determine his strength, Kallavan is the worst kind of enemy for HJ and he doesn't control space like the Arie.

But besides that, you are underestimating the owl too much, he is one of the strongest BH LPB and at least he must be from the same generation as HJ.

Everyone is holding onto the thing that's on the LPB seal, but they forget that there's still what Zahard hid in the vault. That's probably what the captain told Yool to go after.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The Lo Po Bia Family is involved in the war, but Rei himself only cares about Baam. Handing Baam over to him was one of the conditions the Lo Po Bia Family demanded in return for waging war on the Po Bidau Family.

In fact, Rei asked Perseus to kill everyone else.

None of this matter because:
  • SIU said that a shattered arms Jinsung vs Kallavan could have gone either way.
  • SIU said that Kallavan was very fortunate that Maschenny showed up at the battlefield.
    • This was again, despite Jinsung's arms being shattered.

So SIU clearly doesn't consider Kallavan to be stronger than Jinsung.

If Jinsung fights Kallavan, then who will deal with Pudidy and Haland? In the first place, Jinsung's task is to protect the entrance to the Nest. He will not even encounter Kallavan unless Kallavan makes his way over to the Nest. But Kallavan doesn't yet have a reason to do so, as it was Pudidy and Haland that Rei tasked with retrieving Baam.

I'm sceptical of a Jinsung and Kallavan rematch for the above reasons.
Sure, but the family head himself probably had a say in the war itself, actively putting his family at risk in a war against the po bidao. Dunno, to me his attitude does not exactly match that of someone who signed on to this. Maybe what we are missing is what exactly traumerie wants with bam... Just talking to him also seems like not enough to warrant any of this.

This is the blog post:
Although the fight between Ha Jinsung and Kallavan is almost over, but purely as a martial artist, Ha Jinsung is above Kallavan. But since Kallavan is just so durable.. and the heavens are shining upon him with Maschenny showing up, it's difficult to predict what would have happened if they continued to the end. Well, Kallavan's much younger than Ha Jinsung, so hehe.
I feel like your read of that is far more positive for jinsung than mine is. "So SIU clearly doesn't consider Kallavan to be stronger than Jinsung." feels like a pretty big assumption not only of the story but of what SIU might or not have been thinking here. I mean, sure, a fight can be decided in a moment because they are by their nature chaotic to some extent even regardless of who is stronger but that doesn't change that kallavan had a pretty big edge over jinsung through most of the fight and that at best jinsung massively fucked up post floral butterfly by just assuming the attack was sufficient to kill kallavan.

I didn't mean that bit in regards to the immediate events. More like something that could happen later on. We don't know if kallavan will continue his fight with lyborick at this point and there is the consideration that kallavan is 100% taking orders from the family head. In any case, to me it seems like with both characters on the field it only makes sense for them to eventually meet again. Add to that, bam's side in general is lacking people... Even with jinsung joining the battle and a family head that is unwilling to join the fight the fight the scenario is pretty damn grim.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
To be anima not necessarily you have to be LPB you know this, but if SIU said that they are not animas i have to accepted i did not try to stated as fact thank for the info 💯 you know i thought that because they can control certain inside beast and the mind control but maybe thats maybe a spirit/shinsu form of their transformation and the mind control is just what yas explained as natural animal dominant fear.
It's because LPB animas are special, that's why I mentioned that.

I have always defended the idea that Yasratcha and Wang Wang are experiments using the dead body of the 43rd floor admin.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Read with patience.
This is for me talking what i see the things here in the tower.
there are people who are perhaps stronger than others but have a disadvantage in terms of shinshu quality for example: even if sicarius were at the level of evankhell the fire naturally burns the spider webs I think that this is why evankhell is always destined to win against him, but obviously putting them at the same level of strength, in the case of WGM we could see how the difference in strength equates their disadvantage that insects have against fire, SIU played a good role here by giving it a shield that can block and deflect long range attacks.

In the same topic the Ha family seems to be the right opps for the Arie and the khuns because
The way to fight the arie is by having a strong body like Ha’s and it seems the elemental users has not much advantages on them too we can see how the fire of evk can’t do anything to kallavan same lyb electrical power. I think the best opp for peole like JH and kallavan would be Rak a rock and mineral user.
We can see the elemental case on Ran vs the earth guy in Hunt name station.
Ran was way stronger but the elemental factor matched the fight to the earth guy.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm thinking a little further, if there is LPB vs PB or LPB vs FUG I would like to see Pudidy and Holan there, as I already mentioned Pudidy vs that guy from PB with a bag, I'm hoping there isn't a loser in this fight, which is more to demonstrate the skills and how experience of Jinsung can handle two opponents and Pudidy's skills and the great talent of Holan even against a tough opponent like Jinsung and how he stands out from the other candidates. I don't know if the SIU will show all the branch leaders, but if in fact there are 20 long opponents, Paul could defeat some of the weaker ones, we still have Karaka, Cha, Ha Chonee, Dowon