Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 531 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 531 Spoilers & Discussion

DeadCosmos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm wondering how Bam will get out of the suspendium. Will he just teleport out or does he need to destroy the suspendium?

If the suspendium is destroyed, will the whole nest structure collapse alongside it?
The creature destroys it I THINk cus it said it wouldnt be tied down anymore
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Bam isn't able to teleport out or break out of the suspendium, the leviathan may offer to break it for Bam, but only after being released from the seal. So Bam may not actually just devour leviathan?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The creature destroys it I THINk cus it said it wouldnt be tied down anymore

If Bam isn't able to teleport out or break out of the suspendium, the leviathan may offer to break it for Bam, but only after being released from the seal. So Bam may not actually just devour leviathan?
Like I said I believe Baam will use Leviathan like how an Anima uses a Shinheu.At least that's the vibe I am getting from Baam's speech.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Bam is the protagonist, not Maschenny, also he has been the pawn of others before Maschenny showed up, like FUG for instance.

Strictly speaking Maschenny is SIU's Plot Device to get Bam where he needs to go to power up. and move the story forward.

After her role is done, Maschenny will neatly fall into place as a supporting character at the most. I have a strong feeling that you are mirthfully trolling this forum.
Maschenny's role is not merely to power up Baam. It's not even about powering up Baam at all.

She's a focal point of the Khun Family and Zahard Family plot lines.

She's also one of the people most involved in the Great War. See this scene from Jinsung for example:

That said, I do agree that Baam is the protagonist and a more important character than her.

Olly-maga

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Rwanda
You keep saying maschenny said bam is too weak but she never even saw bam vs white that why she is calling bam weak and she may not even be comparing herself with bam rather than the other big opponents on the table like Traumerei so she can’t still side until she is clearly knowledgeable that bam is on FH level to be sided with. And other thing she not stronger than Jinsung remember when Jinsung made them both kallavan and her froze she even questioned if he was human considering she couldn’t even break from a reverse flow control of near death jinsung is also a fact to be observed and how jinsung related to them in terms of combat power or abilities none of them he was considering stronger than. And if you say what he said about her being a python it’s all about her scheming level even maschenny herself clearly says it that she read books of ancient wars and she wants to see those battles and wars unfold before her eyes which explains her manipulative acts so she can see those battles it’s not she that strong no it’s her political influence and her being obsessed with those thoughts of seeing wars that’s all. So she not above CC level, she may be stronger than lyborick thoug

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I know what he said, I'm just going off his expression he looks like he doesn't care, and he is pretty confident in capturing it, I don't think it's admin level powerful it just has a evil nature which makes it dangerous especially if left unchecked, I'm not saying it's weak cause it isn't maybe it's cause trau hatched it and locked it away, so it doesn't seem that impressive to me, like I said blue tyrrsa talked alot of shit wasn't that strong in the end in terms of raw imo, so it's a great development just don't be mad when bam forgets it like alot of the other powers.
Leviathan isn't even properly unsealed yet. Baam is talking shit to him from behind the safety of its seal.

Enryuu

Reaction score
Country
Kosovo
Leviathan isn't even properly unsealed yet. Baam is talking shit to him from behind the safety of its seal.
I don’t think Baam is talking shit. He doesn‘t intend to beat Leviathan cuz he can not do it and he knows it. What Baam can do is devour it. That is his strongest ability to date. Leviathan is partly sealed and Baam will devour its power before it is completely unsealed. That is in my opinion the only way that would make sense. If not even Traumerei could control it how should Baam
Manage?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don’t think Baam is talking shit. He doesn‘t intend to beat Leviathan cuz he can not do it and he knows it. What Baam can do is devour it. That is his strongest ability to date. Leviathan is partly sealed and Baam will devour its power before it is completely unsealed. That is in my opinion the only way that would make sense. If not even Traumerei could control it how should Baam
Manage?
That's what I meant. That Baam can only try this kind of stunt with Leviathan because it is sealed.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Assuming Baam is able to absorb Leviathan's power completely,how strong will he become?

We don't know the extent of Baam's strength currently,he absorbed White's power again,he might have broken into top 50 ranker level.Now what will his no be after this powerup?he may Break into top 40 or top 20 or even Family Head level....

If i be honest i want to see Baam dealing heavy damage to Traumerai.I want to see some great battle between Baam and Traumerai, something along the line of Baam vs Data Zahard.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
So Leviathan keep referring to the 10 GF, and Zahard (cf : "I was born with the power to go against the king"). Leviathan was still in the egg while 13 warriors climbed, established Zahard empire and V and Arlene going to war against Zahard (and the conclusion of it to the point Leviathan never heard of V and Arlene).

Leviathan doesn't seem to be an artificial creature, I think Traumerai found the egg containing Leviathan and helped it birth. The Workshop was in TOG long before Zahard and co climbed the Tower, yet Leviathan claims to be owner of all what is inside the Tower, those included in "ancient time" and "outside Tower". Leaving the latter, it speaks of ancient time, as if having knowledge of it. I wonder if Leviathan was born with knowledge, and this knowledge is its past life/incarnation. With how proud Leviathan is, I wonder if upon birth it tried to make the Tower his again and Traumerai stopped it and sealed it. If it's the case, I also wonder if Leviathan then was still immature (both mental and power) just from being born.

Does Leviathan also know how many floors are there? What's the top floor like? Does reaching the top really make you fulfill your wish?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So Leviathan keep referring to the 10 GF, and Zahard (cf : "I was born with the power to go against the king"). Leviathan was still in the egg while 13 warriors climbed, established Zahard empire and V and Arlene going to war against Zahard (and the conclusion of it to the point Leviathan never heard of V and Arlene).

Leviathan doesn't seem to be an artificial creature, I think Traumerai found the egg containing Leviathan and helped it birth. The Workshop was in TOG long before Zahard and co climbed the Tower, yet Leviathan claims to be owner of all what is inside the Tower, those included in "ancient time" and "outside Tower". Leaving the latter, it speaks of ancient time, as if having knowledge of it. I wonder if Leviathan was born with knowledge, and this knowledge is its past life/incarnation. With how proud Leviathan is, I wonder if upon birth it tried to make the Tower his again and Traumerai stopped it and sealed it. If it's the case, I also wonder if Leviathan then was still immature (both mental and power) just from being born.

Does Leviathan also know how many floors are there? What's the top floor like? Does reaching the top really make you fulfill your wish?
To me that part of it's self hype rings weirdly with it's... believe that it is above everything outside and inside the tower is beneath him. How does that make any sense? It just doesn't sounds like something that came to be after traumerei. To me this sounds more like traumerei somehow made this creature into what it currently is. The vibe I get, though I can't quite eloquently put it into words yet, is that traumerei grabbed hold of this primordial being/concept, gave it a physical form and tried to dominate it. Which also rings similar to what zahard is doing with fate in a way.

Enryuu

Reaction score
Country
Kosovo
Assuming Baam is able to absorb Leviathan's power completely,how strong will he become?

We don't know the extent of Baam's strength currently,he absorbed White's power again,he might have broken into top 50 ranker level.Now what will his no be after this powerup?he may Break into top 40 or top 20 or even Family Head level....

If i be honest i want to see Baam dealing heavy damage to Traumerai.I want to see some great battle between Baam and Traumerai, something along the line of Baam vs Data Zahard.
I’ve been thinking about this myself. And here is what I think. Base Baam without the thorn the red and blu thryssa is right now ranker level. With the some of this powers he becomes advanced ranker level and with the thorn high ranker level. By combining them like he did against white he is top 100.( I think it is to early for that. He only is at floor 50 and he is already so strong). I think he will absorb the power of leviathan but won’t be able to use it to its full potential straight away. Like the thorn he will be able to use only some of its power and he will grow with it. He is actually gaining more and more powers and he still hasn’t mastered one of them completely. I honestly wonder what kind of beast he’ll become when he has mastered all of this powers and has all the 4 thorn fragments. I don’t see how Zahard wants to give him a fight. He’ll wipe the floor with everyone

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
i think im going keep saying this till the end of the manhwa..

characters have personality.. they can lie, they can assume, they can overreacts at situation they not fully understand, they can underestimate too..
Based on that FACT that a lot still seem not to understand. everything a character says is not a fact!

Leviathan say all of that? But is that necessarily true?
The beast is powerful and have a characteristic to not fear anybody.. Don’t fear Don’t mean you are stronger, have a power to not be dominated is a choice.. well in this tower you have the power to chose not to obey, Great.. but that’s not give you strength that only mean that the great tamer Traumerei can’t control you.

he said he control the tower in ancient times
Mmm he is an animal he could be the king in his environment.. the place where he lived..
The Crab is not that powerful and he was a king in the area he was captured by Yasratcha.

We need to learn to not just read the chapter but the context in every scene toguether with the character's face and body expression and credibility..

Hell joe thought he can do the same outside his little world after mazino said that there’s countless Opps powerful than him..

Blue thryssa thought the same thing..
but the reality is that there’s a lot of powerful opps in the vast tower.

so to me even if the creature is powerful and w/o fear
As he considered himself the pinacle of all creations..
he not going to live with that opinion for long.. to me he just talking from its ignorance...

the leviathan is not near Traumerei strength:

•If the animal lived a time in the outside world
He was captured and transported to the nest.
• if he was born inside the suspendium and don’t know the outside so like the BT and RT is just talking shit.
• if he born inside the suspendium he still got sealed
• can’t broke traumerei spell to escape
• can’t broke suspendium to escape

to finish here i want to quote traumerei LPB here when he said: death is easier to perform than domination, death to me is a gift to those who have lost even their value of being dominated.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I’ve been thinking about this myself. And here is what I think. Base Baam without the thorn the red and blu thryssa is right now ranker level. With the some of this powers he becomes advanced ranker level and with the thorn high ranker level. By combining them like he did against white he is top 100.( I think it is to early for that. He only is at floor 50 and he is already so strong). I think he will absorb the power of leviathan but won’t be able to use it to its full potential straight away. Like the thorn he will be able to use only some of its power and he will grow with it. He is actually gaining more and more powers and he still hasn’t mastered one of them completely. I honestly wonder what kind of beast he’ll become when he has mastered all of this powers and has all the 4 thorn fragments. I don’t see how Zahard wants to give him a fight. He’ll wipe the floor with everyone
Base bam is probably higher than a ranker at this point. Bam performed quite well against aria who is an actual high ranker whose skills revolve around time perception manipulation and physical combat (so far). With revolution he is pushed well into CC territory (the ones we have seen so far) and his loop just breaks the tower's combat system altogether.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Base bam is probably higher than a ranker at this point. Bam performed quite well against aria who is an actual high ranker whose skills revolve around time perception manipulation and physical combat (so far). With revolution he is pushed well into CC territory (the ones we have seen so far) and his loop just breaks the tower's combat system altogether.
Current Base Baam is most likely a Top 300 High Ranker.

He made a Branch Leader like Orari shit himself:

Don't forget that Baam can use the Red-Black Orb in Base now. And he very easily negged Orari's attack.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Current Base Baam is most likely a Top 300 High Ranker.

He made a Branch Leader like Orari shit himself:

Don't forget that Baam can use the Red-Black Orb in Base now. And he very easily negged Orari's attack.
Welp, I was talking specifically about base bam. I am also not sure if that orb is or isn't shinwonryu. It has the luminous background that hints at shinwonryu at least...

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Welp, I was talking specifically about base bam. I am also not sure if that orb is or isn't shinwonryu. It has the luminous background that hints at shinwonryu at least...
That is Base Baam:
  • No Thorns
  • No Black March
  • No Red Thryssa
  • No Blue Thryssa
  • No Revolution Horns

This is just Baam's new "base" now.

BalzonDawalz

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't guy understand that whatever power the regular get , it will be severely limited by the regular ability , so it will only be at regular level .

At this point of the story what is the point of someone with regular power .

Don't you understand it will be meaningless because she will basically need centuries to be able to demonstrate his power and there is simply no way for her to control such a beast .

It is the same for Rak .
People around Baam seem to climb faster than regular Regulars. They also become a lot stronger. It was probably similar to the GW’s climb or Urek’s. Where the Irregular because a tidal wave of change and some Regulars are capable of riding that wave to the top. Sure it isn’t wise from a story perspective for Kaiser to get the Leviathan, but I think she will get to the top of the tower by the end and be fairly strong.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That is Base Baam:
  • No Thorns
  • No Black March
  • No Red Thryssa
  • No Blue Thryssa
  • No Revolution Horns

This is just Baam's new "base" now.
I would also throw shinwonryu in there. Since using it is pretty much going SS.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
To me that part of it's self hype rings weirdly with it's... believe that it is above everything outside and inside the tower is beneath him. How does that make any sense? It just doesn't sounds like something that came to be after traumerei. To me this sounds more like traumerei somehow made this creature into what it currently is. The vibe I get, though I can't quite eloquently put it into words yet, is that traumerei grabbed hold of this primordial being/concept, gave it a physical form and tried to dominate it. Which also rings similar to what zahard is doing with fate in a way.
I said egg but we don't even how it was born. I used egg because the suspendium was home to many eggs Traumerai gathered, and I assumed Leviathan was one of those eggs.

Unless Leviathan's memory got scrambled, it doesn't know V and Arlene, so the Great Warriors are already at peak level when it was born (already done climbing, got some warring against V and Arlene). It must have meet and talked to these great warriors before getting sealed

Leviathan is acting so proud despite knowing the great warriors at their peak, and Baam's own evaluation, Leviathan is really strong.

It boasts having the power to go against "the king and his hordes with his armor of evil". Sounds like it got attacked and tanked those attacks no problem. From fully matured Zahard (if king refers to him) no less.

Leviathan knows no fear probably comes from his defensive prowess where no attack can harm it. What is there to fear when everyone dealing 0 damage against you?

____

IRC, the great warriors primarily fought shinheuh while climbing up, Leviathan could be one of these creatures that an Administrator can throw as challenge to Zahard and his companions. "king and his hordes" sounds like Zahard fought Leviathan with his subordinates, but if it is a big deal that he had to intervene then his subordinates are just fodders that get in the way, so hordes to me refer to other 10 great family. Zahard and 10 great warriors fought Leviathann the dragon is that big of a deal. Maschenny is willing to risk her position, her life even to secure Leviathan, so it just cannot be something so low as to not be a threat against Zahard and co.

I don't recall of a legendary rampaging beast that killed many people (much like subduing Enne) being mentioned, so I'd say the Irregulars personally dealt with the Leviathan, really limiting the info on this dragon to the public (in LPB flashback only Kirin seems in the know as he asked Rei about it).