Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 531 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 531 Spoilers & Discussion

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I would also throw shinwonryu in there. Since using it is pretty much going SS.
Nope. It is not. Baam used the Red Thryssa and Shinwonryu against Charlie, but compared to the Last Station, Charlie said that Baam had not even used up to a tenth of his true power.

So Shinwonryu by itself is a miniscule portion of Baam's might.

And we also don't know if Baam used Shinwonryu or not.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL y’all remember when the bs fan t/l said that the 3 fangs were uniquely different??? What a brutal error!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

King Dryst is correct. The official t/l is garbage. Don't forget about the time they left out White was defeated by a Princess of Zahard from same family as him.
Which had no bearing on the story, and honestly does not matter! Whereas the fan t/l spews out false and misleading information.

Calm Core

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So Shinwonryu by itself is a miniscule portion of Baam's might.
It is an important part of his might. Remember his fight with Kalavan at the wall.

Non irregulars probably can't protect themselves against Shinwonryu.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It is an important part of his might. Remember his fight with Kalavan at the wall.

Non irregulars probably can't protect themselves against Shinwonryu.
  • It's less than 10% of Baam's strength.
  • Aria withstood several Shinwonryu attacks.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
  • It's less than 10% of Baam's strength.
  • Aria withstood several Shinwonryu attacks.
Only 1 shinwonryu non-named attack, then she gave up and asked Baam to break her spell!

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
ofcourse bam shinwonryu is powerful, using your opponents power against them. He also knows how to properly utilize it now after meteor shower on white.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
That's a weird example considering the blue thrysa is pretty much admin powers. How is it not all that and a bag of chips and then some?
The thing was trying to act like hot shit when it was nothing compared to the power inside Baam, which is why I made that comparison.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
LOL y’all remember when the bs fan t/l said that the 3 fangs were uniquely different??? What a brutal error!!!

Which had no bearing on the story, and honestly does not matter! Whereas the fan t/l spews out false and misleading information.
According to who? You? Don't let the joke of you being SIU go to your head. You don’t write the story and don’t get to decide what's important and what's not. If SIU wrote "White was defeated by a Princess of Zahard from same family as him." Then that's how it should've been translated lol. And please show receipts of all this misleading information the fan t/l are supposedly speweing out.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
According to who? You? Don't let the joke of you being SIU go to your head. You don’t write the story and don’t get to decide what's important and what's not.
Lol speak for yourself! You’re the one dumping on WEBTOON, who SIU trust to publish his Manhwa!!! Not some nobody in their mother’s basement lol!!

And let’s be honest, does it really matter who the princess was? White’s been defeated for the 3rd time lol. The only significance to the princess is that she’s most likely the strongest Arie besides the FH!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Zanza not my fault you or your best friend suck at t/l’ing the English language. Read everyone’s post lol Leviathan makes absolutely no sense! WEBTOON, the professionals will clean up your shitty work!

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Lol speak for yourself! You’re the one dumping on WEBTOON, who SIU trust to publish his Manhwa!!! Not some nobody in their mother’s basement lol!!

And let’s be honest, does it really matter who the princess was? White’s been defeated for the 3rd time lol. The only significance to the princess is that she’s most likely the strongest Arie besides the FH!
It mattered to SIU otherwise he wouldn't have wrote it as such. And WEBTOON are dumping on themselves with their dog shit t/s. How pathetic they're for getting out done by people supposedly living in their mother’s basements. :yodawg

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It mattered to SIU otherwise he wouldn't have wrote it as such. And WEBTOON are dumping on themselves with their dog shit t/s. How pathetic they're for getting out done by people supposedly living in their mother’s basements. :yodawg
Yet those bums couldn’t t/l the correct floor WGW used to rule! And have Leviathan in this chapter speaking like a drunk!

2nd floor too difficult to t/l correctly LOL???

Pbgustang

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Im so grateful that there are guys out here who spare his time, money and energy to share quick translation, even a translated chapter with us. You guys are mvp. Its more than awesome

Otoh, The official translator might be just random highschooler who knows english a bit like me- non native english/korean speaker. But even if we're a fellow subpar english proviciency, we/i found too many errors or poor choice of words/phrases on official tl. Too many

Thats why i missed Thcmpny so much. The released late but have a great accuracy in choice of words and phrases, and for me a better naming sense... Like a clear distinction of guardian-ruler-admin. The names like androssi, koon, leesoo, paul bidde gustang, hendrock bloodmadder, even Lahel
(eventho those names are inaccurate, but i think more suitable. )

We were made comfortable by several one piece sc4nlations which dig deep to the lines, between the lines and overall story, and brings out a very close to accurate translation. A great translation comes from an experienced person who knows the story deeply inside out and invest his hobby in it, and has wide updated knowledge. Not some freelancer kid translating dozens-hundreds of series at once

Unlike many webtoon which only translate on face value. A surface level traslation. Sometime even less than that. I hate myself to say this but ToG webtoon translator certainly need to be replaced

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Tbh I don't even care about the quality of the official translation. It could be the best ever, and that still wouldn't change the fact that it's a month behind the raws. Until we stop getting the second class citizen treatment, Webtoon is less than worthless to me.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
So now we can even chose the names of characters in the serie as we like ? lol make it make sense!
I remember people mad cause it was Traumerei no Traumerai lol

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tbh I don't even care about the quality of the official translation. It could be the best ever, and that still wouldn't change the fact that it's a month behind the raws. Until we stop getting the second class citizen treatment, Webtoon is less than worthless to me.
I agree WEBTOON being a month behind is foolish

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It's basically industry standard now to have simulpub translations; if not that, then at the very least same week. I get that they have a lot of stuff to translate, but it's not an excuse.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Only way SIU get more money! Most of the people don’t pay $0.99 fast pass!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Only way SIU get more money! Most of the people don’t pay $0.99 fast pass!
The cost for fast pass is insignificant lol, at least for the US!!! I think most people view WEBTOON from a desktop/laptop and are unaware of Fast Pass, since it’s only available on the WEBTOON mobile app! With alpha scan doing there thing I won’t be surprised if WEBTOON starts offering it for the desktop soon!

It's basically industry standard now to have simulpub translations; if not that, then at the very least same week. I get that they have a lot of stuff to translate, but it's not an excuse.
Think WEBTOON does this because of SIU’s health. WEBTOON was built off of Noblesse and ToG, and was probably hit hard when SIU went on his abrupt hiatus! The 4wk buffer sucks for fans but makes sense for their platform

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The cost for fast pass is insignificant lol, at least for the US!!! I think most people view WEBTOON from a desktop/laptop and are unaware of Fast Pass, since it’s only available on the WEBTOON mobile app! With alpha scan doing there thing I won’t be surprised if WEBTOON starts offering it for the desktop soon!
I would highly doubt that most people are viewing Webtoons from their laptop

Think WEBTOON does this because of SIU’s health. WEBTOON was built off of Noblesse and ToG, and was probably hit hard when SIU went on his abrupt hiatus! The 4wk buffer sucks for fans but makes sense for their platform
I'm wondering if the majority of their viewers simply don't know that they're a month behind from the raws. I would doubt this has anything to do with his health though.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I would highly doubt that most people are viewing Webtoons from their laptop

I'm wondering if the majority of their viewers simply don't know that they're a month behind from the raws. I would doubt this has anything to do with his health though.
No, they don’t know they even feel rich when they buy the fast past i always read the comment they are fishes in a bowl they dont know the ocean!