Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 584 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 584 Spoilers & Discussion

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
He got distracted by someone already dying? plus no head? Major league big shot that guy is..........i don't even remember his name do you?
Two 10 families are in a war, it's natural that even powerful HRs become nameless.
That was the case for DivComs where 2 CCs were the major ennemy of an arc. Now that that we're hitting a battle of a much higher calibre, top 300 HRs (and those close to them in strength) who are the supposedly strong folks (and were displayed as such previoulsy), are more and more displayed as fodders.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dudes gassing Giskar for what exactly?!?!?! Kicking Yama in the head LOL???

Dude just got fodderized!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Some random chick laughing over his dead body!!! C’mon man this ain’t it!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Talking a big game, “one of you will die” over and over again. Only to get his watermelon smashed LMFAO

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Two 10 families are in a war, it's natural that even powerful HRs become nameless.
That was the case for DivComs where 2 CCs were the major ennemy of an arc. Now that that we're hitting a battle of a much higher calibre, top 300 HRs (and those close to them in strength) who are the supposedly strong folks (and were displayed as such previoulsy), are more and more displayed as fodders.
Bro is dead, you can stop hyping him up. got one shot to boot.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hugo uses explosive shinsu as well. I hope Bam learns the ability!

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Bro is dead, you can stop hyping him up. got one shot to boot.
Since when did I hype him and why do you think I did ? It's not like I've any attachement to the said character nor do I care whether he'd be relevant or not plotwise.
I'm just pointing his actual standing and that's it (it doesn't change whether he died or not).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can’t tell if those are actually Kirin’s men or imposters meant to instigate Hugo!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
is hard for SIU to kill a ranker
Giskar was vaporized he was less than normal.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
That was gruesome not gonna lie, good old tog one minute your on top the world, next chapter your dead lmao can't get enough of this stuff, yas finally dead kinda wanted him to be redeemed and be saved but this is good too died for his nephew.

That book was a fake? And that librarian chick has the real book with gustang memories? Gustang trolling is up there trau it seems, is it me or gustang and his family members over sadistic? at least they have a idiot in the commander to balance things out, she better not die would like her to still around.

Even if bam stops this war alot of people died as is, both families strength should overall be crippled after couple more exchanges, can see zahard forces coming to crush gustang family, if gustang makes a fuss zahard will crush him watch or no watch, reading fate is next level bs, the translation are taking long today.

One thing I'm looking forward to is bam vs everyone, like to see how effective the death star is against multiple top opponents in the open, leviathan should see some real action this time, not like he hates being with bam and already acknowledges that bam is the only way to beat trau, so it listen to bam commands imo or pretend to for the time being.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since when did I hype him and why do you think I did ? It's not like I've any attachement to the said character nor do I care whether he'd be relevant or not plotwise.
I'm just pointing his actual standing and that's it (it doesn't change whether he died or not).
"WOW-WEEE HE TOOK ON BOTH YAMA AND YAS! SUPER HYPE!' -You

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yama is special species now??? WTF!!! Is that why EVK was soo interested in him earlier??? Is EVK and Khel a part of this species as well!!!

A lot to unpack about Hugo - she was abandoned?!? But the strongest force in the PB army? Now she’s on a kamikaze mission Lol!?! PB army looking like bozo’s rn!

Robadon is such a clown! Thankfully JH is on his way to fill-in the blank for both Hugo and Robadon

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
"WOW-WEEE HE TOOK ON BOTH YAMA AND YAS! SUPER HYPE!' -You
Wrong. I said he could fight "base" Yamah and Yas (in this weakened state). Dunno why find something which actually happened beyond belief.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Belleril and Kirin
Think they can replace
Gustang and Truamerei
Can’t way to see them fall.

I know Traumerei is stupid enough to notice anything
But is Belleril really fooling Gustang?

Now im more than sure Revs are working for Zahard.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The only pink haired women i like in the whole world

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Belleril and Kirin
Think they can replace
Gustang and Truamerei
Can’t way to see them fall.

I know Traumerei is stupid enough to notice anything
But is Belleril really fooling Gustang?
S3ch160 came out. The person Kirin was talking to was his armies Vice Captain. The same VC Kirin left in charge of the MS.
The VC tells Kirin that he’s sending a “detached force” (c’mon fan t/l really can’t be missing keywords like this)

Guess this means WGW is there with the rest of the BHs. So there should be some resistance against Proust’s team!

Yes, this confirms Kirin and Beliere are in cahoots

Last edited:

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang doesn't care one of his high ranker kids just got decapitated?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beliere is sabotaging the PB army! Proust, Gir, and Ernaux are doomed as well!!! None of them are a match vs WGW!!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting it was Kirin leading his fellow BHs to their doom. Now Beliere is doing the same to his family army!!!

BUT remember the OG of friendly fire… Lyb!!!

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think this is to trap and kill lobadon. he is of very little importance. Gustang trying to find traitors in his family makes sense.