Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
what are you talking about none of them were seriously hurt and all of them wanted to keep fighting
Did we read the same chapters? Jinsung took damages to be able to land his FB technique, Dumas avoided his vitals but he injured him, Yama was already in bad condition. If you didn't understand that Dumas could have killed all of them, with his spears at point blank range the moment he used Rosario that's on you.

Baam is the only one who hasn't been hurt and it's because Richemont told Dumas not to attack him.

magicallypuzzled

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
they took surface damage and werent even phased by any of it. where did they take any significant damage please show me

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Maybe you misremember. It was the other way around,jinsung was in bad shape
he remembers well

Ok let's recap
Top 3 BH
Failed to get past injured JH even with the help of another high ranker
If Baam hadn't intervened, it would only have been a matter of time before Pudidy blew Jinsung's arms off!
Failed to stop tired yama from attacking the lord
yeah Yama, bypassed a binding technique, so what
Failed to defend the portal from tired evenkell (to be fair this one was harder as the portal is easy to brake and evenkell used deception)

And don't start with the
>but they didn't bring their pets
they're anima, it's their shinheuh that puts them at that level, so mentioning the absence of their shinheuh is a legitimate remark.
Yama also didn't bring his ancient or transformation
Yama can't get Acrinak out
and he don't fight Perseus

Nor did jinsung opened with the finisher move
this more makes Jinsung look like a one-trick pony who only knows his DTG than something impressive
They fought tired enemies without the hax and forget defeating they couldn't even stop or get past them
Why does everyone forget that Pudidy+ Dobo were start to literally overwhelming Jinsung?

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't think the superiority of Regents compared to the CC tier should really be in doubt.
We got Kirin being able to handle multiple BH's at the same time, confirmed by Perseus as well.
Yasratcha arguing that him/Yama/Dowon/Doom albeit able to decimate Lobadon forces would ultimately lose for sure against Lobadon himself (under the assumption that they were all fine).
And Dumas showing that he could fight multiple CC's tier fighters at the same time.

Maybe Khel and future Yama could be/get there, but for now 2 Regents and around 20 HR's in or around top 300 seem way over FUG paygrade.
I think that Khell and Sophia are above CC level
Probably at the regents level, WGW the strongest BH
Was scare of her, khell easy faced Yama and EVK.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sophia is still quite mysterious, i think she is confirmed at least CC lvl, but we don't really know if she is above that. Khel has an ancient and his destiny reading ability wich is quite op when Irregulars aren't involved, she needs to show us something more, before we can confidently equal her to Khel imo. And even Khel himself has yet to prove his strength against a Regent, although Dumas acknowledged him like a sort of past rival.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
We have yet to see Khel one shotting a top 100/GF inner circle tier members. His physical combat abilities is on par with 1fang FT Yama. He is nowhere near regent tier.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Honestly if Elders can't fight CC tier fighters then FUG as a whole is really a joke.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
you clearly dont have any idea how to read any manga webtoon or otherwise. your way way way over playing the he's trying to not kill him holding back angle look at literally any fighting manga the whole i am holding back is a staple of tons of them guess who tends to win the fight once everyone gets serious? hint it isnt the one holding back.
Your text was a bit confusing with the lack of punctuation but other than that, I didn't understand your point, how does this contradict what I said?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
We have yet to see Khel one shotting a top 100/GF inner circle tier members. His physical combat abilities is on par with 1fang FT Yama. He is nowhere near regent tier.
Brother what is your talking about?
khell fought both Yama and EVK
Khell never fought serious even after
The transformation khell was very
Confident he just admit that it would
Take him some time to beat him so what?
Yama is a top 100 is just that he been taking L’s.

im sure he can one shot Yama.
imagine he fought Yama at 100% plus the beast!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly if Elders can't fight CC tier fighters then FUG as a whole is really a joke.
Khell hellam is clearly above CC tier
And WGW was scare of Sophia
This just facts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dumas never one shotted nobody!

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Brother what is your talking about?
khell fought both Yama and EVK
Khell never fought serious even after
The transformation khell was very
Confident he just admit that it would
Take him some time to beat him so what?
Yama is a top 100 is just that he been taking L’s.

im sure he can one shot Yama.
imagine he fought Yama at 100% plus the beast!

Khell hellam is clearly above CC tier
And WGW was scare of Sophia
This just facts

Dumas never one shotted nobody!
Uhuh unfounded confidence. All I saw was Khel grimmacing from Yama’s attack.

Dumas one shotted Yama, Jinsung, and Karaka.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Rich was gaslighting. As soon as Khell shows up he went from blandishing Viole to wanting to leave with urgency cuz apparently NOW all of the sudden they no longer have time. Is even easier to tell with rich cuz many time his expressions give away the urgency or the stress. Also look at everyone's else reaction or lack of reaction pre and post battle. Jinsung comes in pretty confident that he has a chance (he would've been right if not for the armor) and at the end they don't act as if they survived certain death but as if their enemy simply made their escape. Are these ppl completely stupid and don't realize how completely outmatched they were? You'd think that if this dude was that much stronger than kalavan and white Viole would think twice about jumping in the ring with him. Is not like character being able to tell these kind of things is uncommon in the series. Something similar happened not to long ago with labadon. And funnily enough that attack Viole was preparing might've done wonders on dumas assuming the armor is magic in nature. I mean.. the armor can't be invincible,and if something is gonna brake it might as well be Viole's hax.

I dont even disagree with this one. I don't even disagree that jinsung would've still been the underdog even if he was healthy and the armor wasn't in play. But you people are acting like these ppl are multiple leagues ahead and the fug memebers are of no concern when is pretty clear they are in the same or adjacent leagues. For an example look at labadon vs hugo,labadon though the gap was large enough to the point where he could just simply negate her attacks.That wasn't the case and he had to resort to attacking to incapacitate her. Meanwhile we see duma constantly on the ofesnsive against these ppl. He succeded in taking a hand from karaka,almost succeded with yama and failed to incapacitate jinsung. Like,why even bother if you are that far ahead,the attacks these ppl can do supposedly won't work and you can stop or block them at any time right? Is not like you'd fail in stopping an attack that would've killed you if not for the armor. Like,even by the most basic of powerscaling the gap can't be larger than the one between hugo a top po bidau and labadon a top 3 lo po bia

Duma's left forearm would disagree. There he lost in both durability and str to jinsung. I find it hard to believe he could muster more without a transformation as this much was already enough to break parts of his body. Not dodging the finisher also makes me think he's lower on speed

Ok let's recap
Top 3 BH
Failed to defend the portal from tired evenkell (to be fair this one was harder as the portal is easy to brake and evenkell used deception)

Only one to deliver was labadon in protecting an entire ass ship from a top po bidau while mostly on the defensive
Meanwhile over here we have duma with the assist from rich struggling to keep a book away from jinsung and friking karaka. Like,forget protecting the book like labadon did an entire ship you can't even protect your own body from jinsung. break his kneecaps,impale him to the ground,pull out a new toy like a shield or something,anything thats not fisting him so hard you somehow end up with your forearm exploding. Like,i get not killing but theres no reason to leave all his limb intact,you already did something similar to the other 2. Also, when he first meet yama as far as we know the not kill order wasn't in effect so i've no reason to believe he didn't went for the kill.yama dodged one and blocked another.even his latest fancy attack while it did damage it also seems like yama grabbed hold of it

And don't start with the
They fought tired enemies without the hax and forget defeating they couldn't even stop or get past them
Rich was gaslighting. As soon as Khell shows up he went from blandishing Viole to wanting to leave with urgency cuz apparently NOW all of the sudden they no longer have time. Is even easier to tell with rich cuz many time his expressions give away the urgency or the stress. Also look at everyone's else reaction or lack of reaction pre and post battle. Jinsung comes in pretty confident that he has a chance (he would've been right if not for the armor) and at the end they don't act as if they survived certain death but as if their enemy simply made their escape. Are these ppl completely stupid and don't realize how completely outmatched they were? You'd think that if this dude was that much stronger than kalavan and white Viole would think twice about jumping in the ring with him. Is not like character being able to tell these kind of things is uncommon in the series. Something similar happened not to long ago with labadon. And funnily enough that attack Viole was preparing might've done wonders on dumas assuming the armor is magic in nature. I mean.. the armor can't be invincible,and if something is gonna brake it might as well be Viole's hax.

I dont even disagree with this one. I don't even disagree that jinsung would've still been the underdog even if he was healthy and the armor wasn't in play. But you people are acting like these ppl are multiple leagues ahead and the fug memebers are of no concern when is pretty clear they are in the same or adjacent leagues. For an example look at labadon vs hugo,labadon though the gap was large enough to the point where he could just simply negate her attacks.That wasn't the case and he had to resort to attacking to incapacitate her. Meanwhile we see duma constantly on the ofesnsive against these ppl. He succeded in taking a hand from karaka,almost succeded with yama and failed to incapacitate jinsung. Like,why even bother if you are that far ahead,the attacks these ppl can do supposedly won't work and you can stop or block them at any time right? Is not like you'd fail in stopping an attack that would've killed you if not for the armor. Like,even by the most basic of powerscaling the gap can't be larger than the one between hugo a top po bidau and labadon a top 3 lo po bia

Duma's left forearm would disagree. There he lost in both durability and str to jinsung. I find it hard to believe he could muster more without a transformation as this much was already enough to break parts of his body. Not dodging the finisher also makes me think he's lower on speed

Ok let's recap
Top 3 BH

Only one to deliver was labadon in protecting an entire ass ship from a top po bidau while mostly on the defensive
Meanwhile over here we have duma with the assist from rich struggling to keep a book away from jinsung and friking karaka. Like,forget protecting the book like labadon did an entire ship you can't even protect your own body from jinsung. break his kneecaps,impale him to the ground,pull out a new toy like a shield or something,anything thats not fisting him so hard you somehow end up with your forearm exploding. Like,i get not killing but theres no reason to leave all his limb intact,you already did something similar to the other 2. Also, when he first meet yama as far as we know the not kill order wasn't in effect so i've no reason to believe he didn't went for the kill.yama dodged one and blocked another.even his latest fancy attack while it did damage it also seems like yama grabbed hold of it

And don't start with the
First understand that there is something called priority, which is to deliver the book, they ignored Yama and were going to the objective, were they afraid of facing the wrath of the king of beasts? Karaka and Jinsung came to stop, after Dumas mainly took care of them Kell arrives, they wouldn't just play with everyone who decided to show up, secondly, what has Jinsung to be confident about? we also saw Tiara wondering what a fight against FH would be like and if she could win, we saw PB swimming goggles Mikel thinking he could face Traum, there is a difference between you thinking you can do it and if you actually can, but let's assume that Jinsung kills Dumas with that attack, this does not show that Jinsung is superior or stronger, just that he has an attack that actually manages to kill him, because looking at the entire fight you see Dumas restraining himself and still dominating Jinsung and hurting him with any one of the spears that hits him, if Dumas held back Lobadon even more, he never wanted to attack and only when Hugo forced him to do so did he do so and with just one punch he showed the difference between the two, Jinsung is worn out as long as SIU wants, Yama is too and that didn't stop him from blowing the head of an HR PB chapters ago, Pudidy vs Jinsung is up for debate, Dumas vs Jinsung isn't, do you see Yama with Yas on his back dodging Dumas' first attack? what I see is a warning attack between them and the girl, the second attack leaves Yama's arm completely useless, and as we see Dumas had spears and attacks stronger than those primary attacks, it doesn't matter if Dumas has it or not he has armor, in a real fight Jinsung wouldn't even have time to get close to him to try anything, they protected the book always with the intention of not killing their opponents, Lobadon, Kirin, Dumas and probably Proust are on another level and I continue to think that only Luslec in FUG is superior, at best there are two people close to their level, maybe the butterfly girl.

TudyMNX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
he remembers well
No he doesn't. What are you talking about. That's jinsung dissing him for being pampered and only fighting weaklings. Thats not not him being in temporarily bad shape or health thats just how he is. Is ridiculous how hard to try to spin these things when the intended interpretation is pretty obvious,jinsung is dissing him by expressing his disappointment . You can even see it from their reactions,ressured jinsung vs nervous pudidy

Btw,notice how he puts kalavan over a supposed top 3 of the lpb bh

a matter of time before Pudidy blew Jinsung's arms off!
Yeah bro im sure is a misunderstanding and it came out wrong. Surely they can beat him when they can't even win ground from him. Like,they weren't even supposed to fight him they were supposed to get past him and he was holding them there

Yama, bypassed a binding technique, so what
What even is this,wdm so what.We already know horse boy is very much concerned with protecting the lord. You'd think he'd do more if he could to stop a slayer from attacking his lord

makes Jinsung look like a one-trick pony
I keep seeing this shit in here. Hax like seeing the future,the armor,the pets,etc are an ok but jinsung's which is actually a fighting technique garners much more complains because??? he even has to fight his way up to a dude's face to use it

I already addressed the special pets. Im not concerned with them as the enemy also didn't bring their A game

something called priority, which is to deliver the book
They could have left at any moment. Jinsung had no ability to stop them from leaving as we just saw. Instead of skewering jinsung they could have just went away like they did when khel showed up.

what I see is a warning attack
Why would it be a warning attack at this point? knowing about the book seems to warrant death

n a real fight Jinsung wouldn't even have time to get close to him
For the record. I do agree that duma is strong enough to kill jinsung with the spears before he gets close (and a lot of it comes down to the type of fighters they are) but i do not agree that duma is superior in strenght speed durability or hand to hand,the floarting armaments do most of the work for him ( im not saying it as a negative) and he simply wasn't strong enough to incapacitate jinsung. You can't tell me they are leagues apart if he has to rely on the armor to survive and killing to stop him. Im not arguing that jinsung and these ppl are stronger im arguing that they are in the same or adjacent leagues
And like
-opponent you can't stop without killing
-negates your normal attacks (even if they didn't aim to kill those spears were still legitimate attacks)
-fail to incapaciate repeatedly
-penetrate your defenses (there's no reason to let jinsung break your armor if you can help it)
-even the fancy rosario attack than landed failed to incapacitate him. you can see both jinsung and yama still willing to fight after being hit
Meanwhile look at the fight between labadon and hugo. They aren't that many leagues apart (is hugo top 10 in po bidau?) and when labadon decided to end it that was it,there was no avoiding or negatig or resisting his attack and no concerns about not killing or how long it will take to do it

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean in his prime? He is old and retire now? JH said rankers get stronger with time even without training much!
😂 he was sleeping for at least 2 thousands years
Maybe less and now he is weaker? LOL
3 months has passed the guy still weak?
How many times takes to get back in form?

you just saying anything..

EVK is not a top 300!
She gave a good explanation of how ranks works
She never said she was top 300
You’re saying this as if you have a point.. even purdidy grew weaker over time because he hadn’t fought anyone strong in years. This was also said by JH so your point ? Rankers get stronger over time, sure but they also have to stay active if they want that to happen. If purdidy got weaker over time what do you think happened to doom ? He was sealed for thousands of years

No he doesn't. What are you talking about. That's jinsung dissing him for being pampered and only fighting weaklings. Thats not not him being in temporarily bad shape or health thats just how he is. Is ridiculous how hard to try to spin these things when the intended interpretation is pretty obvious,jinsung is dissing him by expressing his disappointment . You can even see it from their reactions,ressured jinsung vs nervous pudidy

Yeah bro im sure is a misunderstanding and it came out wrong. Surely they can beat him when they can't even win ground from him. Like,they weren't even supposed to fight him they were supposed to get past him and he was holding them there

What even is this,wdm so what.We already know horse boy is very much concerned with protecting the lord. You'd think he'd do more if he could to stop a slayer from attacking his lord

I keep seeing this shit in here. Hax like seeing the future,the armor,the pets,etc are an ok but jinsung's which is actually a fighting technique garners much more complains because??? he even has to fight his way up to a dude's face to use it

I already addressed the special pets. Im not concerned with them as the enemy also didn't bring their A game

They could have left at any moment. Jinsung had no ability to stop them from leaving as we just saw. Instead of skewering jinsung they could have just went away like they did when khel showed up.

jinsung literally said he wasn’t leaving without the book, regardless on if they could’ve left or not do you think jinsung would just stand there idly letting them pass ? He would’ve provided resistance in their escape and he isn’t that much weaker to where he wouldn’t be able to. As far as we know richemont can’t teleport without an energy boost meaning,yes, they couldn’t have just left . They had to get rid of jinsung then and there

Why would it be a warning attack at this point? knowing about the book seems to warrant death

For the record. I do agree that duma is strong enough to kill jinsung with the spears before he gets close (and a lot of it comes down to the type of fighters they are) but i do not agree that duma is superior in strenght speed durability or hand to hand,the floarting armaments do most of the work for him ( im not saying it as a negative) and he simply wasn't strong enough to incapacitate jinsung. You can't tell me they are leagues apart if he has to rely on the armor to survive and killing to stop him. Im not arguing that jinsung and these ppl are stronger im arguing that they are in the same or adjacent leagues
And like
-opponent you can't stop without killing
-negates your normal attacks (even if they didn't aim to kill those spears were still legitimate attacks)
-fail to incapaciate repeatedly
-penetrate your defenses (there's no reason to let jinsung break your armor if you can help it)
-even the fancy rosario attack than landed failed to incapacitate him. you can see both jinsung and yama still willing to fight after being hit
Meanwhile look at the fight between labadon and hugo. They aren't that many leagues apart (is hugo top 10 in po bidau?) and when labadon decided to end it that was it,there was no avoiding or negatig or resisting his attack and no concerns about not killing or how long it will take to do it

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
He's rusty is what Jinsung says, Pudidy isn't used to fighting decent people any more, he's rusty
Jinsung's ability had diminished because of his arms
Pudidy's ability had greatly diminished due to the absence of his main shinheuh and what remained of his ability had also degraded due to his lack of activity.
Pudidy was more weakened than Jinsung during their confrontation, not the other way round.

no, he says that unlike Pudidy, he was able to face a very strong opponent.
they were gaining ground:epicfacepalm
Jinsung's plan was to retreat and then re-advance for stall them.
after Dobo arrived this plan collapsed, Jinsung kept retreating, and his arms was put to their limit , if it had continued his arms would have just broken off

Well yeah, apparently he doesn't care, he didn't take part in the fight, he was acting on Traum's orders, he never tried to interfere even though he could have done so on several occasions.
Yama breaking a random skill isn't proof of superiority or inferiority, just him breaking a random skill.

DTG is Jinsung's ultimate move, there's nothing really wrong with that in itself but he can't place it just any old way (against Kallavan, Kallavan let his guard down, against Dumas, Jinsung had to rush on him and take several punches before he could place it) DTG can just be summed up as "Hail Mary".
So pulling out the DTG card for every fight is like admitting that Jinsung can't win without using a high-risk situational move.

All the examples you gave were direct fighting styles (shinheuh) or almost constantly active skills.
It's not really comparable to a simple technique.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You’re saying this as if you have a point.. even purdidy grew weaker over time because he hadn’t fought anyone strong in years. This was also said by JH so your point ? Rankers get stronger over time, sure but they also have to stay active if they want that to happen. If purdidy got weaker over time what do you think happened to doom ? He was sealed for thousands of years
The true is that Owl never was that strong after all
LPB aren’t really strong since they all depends on
Its animals without any special abilities.

WGW, Dokoko and Ren has been the strongest so far.

•JH probably would have had a hard time against Dokoko.
•Probably would lose to WGW.

Dumas one shotted Yama, Jinsung, and Karaka.
i think you don’t have an close idea what “one shot” means

•JH was hit by multiples spear before the finals attack.
•Before the final attack JH broke its whole body to pieces.
•JH was not dead or bad injured after the final spear.
•Yama was not on shotted still alive not even knocked out by the last spear.
•Karaka was the only one one shotted since it was imposible for him to move or do anything after the first attack to the end.

you are lying like your life depend on it. WTF!

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
The true is that Owl never was that strong after all
LPB aren’t really strong since they all depends on
Its animals without any special abilities.

WGW, Dokoko and Ren has been the strongest so far.

•JH probably would have had a hard time against Dokoko.
•Probably would lose to WGW.

i think you don’t have an close idea what “one shot” means

•JH was hit by multiples spear before the finals attack.
•Before the final attack JH broke its whole body to pieces.
•JH was not dead or bad injured after the final spear.
•Yama was not on shotted still alive not even knocked out by the last spear.
•Karaka was the only one one shotted since it was imposible for him to move or do anything after the first attack to the end.

you are lying like your life depend on it. WTF!
We know Dumas spear can easily penetrate Jinsung. If he aimed for his life, it’s over. So yes, Dumas can one shot them.

TudyMNX

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Pudidy isn't used to fighting decent people any more
When did he even fight decent people?
And this is a new rule y'all came out with in the last 2 comments. You wouldn't apply this when is not convenient
And pudidy wasn't even inactive,he's on active duty as a bh. Multiple leagues ahead in terms of activity when compared to most fug ppl around

he never tried to interfere even though he could have
Source: trust me bro

pulling out the DTG card for every fight is like admitting that Jinsung can't win without using
You wouldn't say that about other ppl hax like the pets,armor,essence of bravery (or w/e is called) and so on

Let's say jinsung doesn't bring his A game without his finisher hax,thats a B, one more for the injury and he is on his C game
Let's say Pudidy is also on his C game because of lack of bird. And before you say something i think is generous to have the special pet be twice as valuable as the finisher. Any more than that and it makes the BH look like jokes without their pets. Forget top300 they'd be struggling to stay in top500 if the pet is accounting for that much of their status
Thing is,even with the help of another high ranker they were made to look like the underdogs in that encounter. They were mocked, excuses were made,they were nervous and jinsung was confident,they were fighting an uphill battle trying to overcome jinsung (i might even agree that they could've succeded in the end by exploiting the arm weeknes ,but this doesn't changes the fact that they were the underdogs). I to am defending and underdog here in the jinsung vs duma fight but im not trying to say jisung is stronger just that they are im similar leagues. Now that i think about jinsung did a better job in dominating his fight as the overdog. His succeeded in thwarting his opponent attempts and when he started losing ground he regained it by fighting not by being brought back by the armor

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
We know Dumas spear can easily penetrate Jinsung. If he aimed for his life, it’s over. So yes, Dumas can one shot them.
What logic this? LOL

TudyMNX

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Then why can't he incapacitate him? if he is so easy to cut
Think of it this way, vital points are like weakness,and without exploiting them duma is not strong enough to stop jinsung

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Uhuh unfounded confidence. All I saw was Khel grimmacing from Yama’s attack.
You just talking hold this L it mean to be delivered to you from the beginning, the chosen one!