Question - Translation Requests | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Translation Requests

arkansas1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
OP Edit by mikkih, TA mod:

[GENERAL RULES]

Members can post general translation requests in this thread. (Example: Please translate [TITLE/CHAPTER/PAGE]. If you can help, please PM me. ) Please add a genra (i.e. Shonen and Shojo) if available.

To find out if a manga title of your interest has been released on MH already, please visit Translations seach.

Please note that Translators Academy (TA)'s normal threads are for translators' accuracy questions only. As an exception, only a very short, less than a page request can be made in Short & Quick Translation Request Thread @TA.

Edited Manga groups recruiting translators should post in Staff and Project Resources.

~mikkih

Can we request a translator on here to translate a raw manga for you. I'm not in a Edited Manga group or anything.

[c]Moved the post here [/c]

Last edited by a moderator:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Translators Request

Meet the Translators is where you can contact translators directly. Some translators prefer to communicate via PM. If you are requesting only a few sentences, you could post your request in TA's [Help] Short & Quick Translation Request Thread. Please use spoiler tags for your image or link your image at a not-for-profit site if you don't type JP txt.

Last edited:

TakashiKomuro90

Reaction score
Country
United States
???

can someone translate the rosario+vampire ll chapter 47 into english????

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States

richard45334

Reaction score
Country
India
Can anyone translate the two messages

:sad
Listen you guys i heard you translate every manga and probably know Japanese language as well ,well i have a favor to ask you I found the two messages after the end of Alive the last evolution manga one is written by the author before his death and the other written by the artist and i don't what they mean in English,Heck i even dont know Japanese i tried every forum but none of them gave the answers for me so i thought you people will help since you translate manga so here are the two pages and translate them for me

Shabozz

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Can anyone translate the two messages

looks like there is some kanji in there to I'm not the best so I couldn't translate it for you but if you give me a month maybe I can help you I only finished the hiragana alphabet so I know little but in time I can help you

richard45334

Reaction score
Country
India

looks like there is some kanji in there to I'm not the best so I couldn't translate it for you but if you give me a month maybe I can help you I only finished the hiragana alphabet so I know little but in time I can help you
Okay I;ll give you a month to let you translate them (until then i will wait upto February)

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand

:sad
Listen you guys i heard you translate every manga and probably know Japanese language as well ,well i have a favor to ask you I found the two messages after the end of Alive the last evolution manga one is written by the author before his death and the other written by the artist and i don't what they mean in English,Heck i even dont know Japanese i tried every forum but none of them gave the answers for me so i thought you people will help since you translate manga so here are the two pages and translate them for me

...Just because I read through the author's note and was moved a little (despite of the fact that I don't even read or plan to read this series at all...)

Pg. 1
Afterwords

After 7 years, this series has come to an end.
This series, "Alive", has one small piece of my mind in it. What sparks this is the death of my family member. Normally, death is a sad phenomenon, but to me, I see it as something a little different.

"You're free from your suffering now."

At that time, I find it as good instead of being sad about it. It was probably just a brief moment there that I found a theme of this series...

As I am a man full of contrary, I'm not the type who'll straightly highlight the "majesty of life"...but in the end, I guess it does suceed in a way.

I always see life with the question of whether "death is majestic" just the same way as life is. People bears various karmas and sorrow, but are we really satisfied with just thinking to ourselves that "to live on is a proper choice"?

But well, after all that happens, "Alive" got serialized, to my pleasure, and with the meeting with Adachi Toka, the artist who has amazing potential within him, it exceeded my expectation and got turned into a long series.

I at first have a clear vision of an ending which portrays my own solution to life. It may seems pretty vague as an ending, but I believe this is good already.

I am a normal human being, not a God nor a Buddha. It will be really impertinent of me to ever try to answer to the endless question of "life".

Therefore, I believe each reader should think for themselves...whether life is good, whether death is bad, or what exactly is life.

In conclusion, I would like to thanks all the readers who have supported this manga till the very end, our editors, Suzuki-san, Sada-san, Takami-san, everyone in the editorial and the most honorable person of all, Adachi Toka-sensei.

Thank you very much!!

"Alive: The Final Evolution" Story: Kawashima Tadashi
[Picture of the author]

Pg. 2
STAFF
Daishou Koshimizu-san

Kaji-san

Yoshihara-san Okubo-san Itou-san
Kazuda-san Narise-san Matsu-chan
Osayo Yuki-chan Hattori-san

Shigahaku-san Kobayashi-kun

SPECIAL THANKS
Omura-chan My big brother

Thank you for sticking with us till the very end!!
Adachi Toka

Pardon me for the bad grammar.

Though I believe you post in the wrong thread. This should be in the short translation request if not in a separate thread made specifically for this, really. -_-"

Last edited:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States

Though I believe you post in the wrong thread. This should be in the short translation request if not in a separate thread made specifically for this, really. -_-"
Hi Ju-da-su.
The original post was made on the TA main board (for translators), and I moved his post here since Short translation request thread is designed for less than a page. (To all. Please refer to the opening post for instruction.) Glad to see you helping him out with his request.

richard45334

Reaction score
Country
India

...Just because I read through the author's note and was moved a little (despite of the fact that I don't even read or plan to read this series at all...)

Pg. 1
Afterwords

After 7 years, this series has come to an end.
This series, "Alive", has one small piece of my mind in it. What sparks this is the death of my family member. Normally, death is a sad phenomenon, but to me, I see it as something a little different.

"You're free from your suffering now."

At that time, I find it as good instead of being sad about it. It was probably just a brief moment there that I found a theme of this series...

As I am a man full of contrary, I'm not the type who'll straightly highlight the "majesty of life"...but in the end, I guess it does suceed in a way.

I always see life with the question of whether "death is majestic" just the same way as life is. People bears various karmas and sorrow, but are we really satisfied with just thinking to ourselves that "to live on is a proper choice"?

But well, after all that happens, "Alive" got serialized, to my pleasure, and with the meeting with Adachi Toka, the artist who has amazing potential within him, it exceeded my expectation and got turned into a long series.

I at first have a clear vision of an ending which portrays my own solution to life. It may seems pretty vague as an ending, but I believe this is good already.

I am a normal human being, not a God nor a Buddha. It will be really impertinent of me to ever try to answer to the endless question of "life".

Therefore, I believe each reader should think for themselves...whether life is good, whether death is bad, or what exactly is life.

In conclusion, I would like to thanks all the readers who have supported this manga till the very end, our editors, Suzuki-san, Sada-san, Takami-san, everyone in the editorial and the most honorable person of all, Adachi Toka-sensei.

Thank you very much!!

"Alive: The Final Evolution" Story: Kawashima Tadashi
[Picture of the author]

Pg. 2
STAFF
Daishou Koshimizu-san

Kaji-san

Yoshihara-san Okubo-san Itou-san
Kazuda-san Narise-san Matsu-chan
Osayo Yuki-chan Hattori-san

Shigahaku-san Kobayashi-kun

SPECIAL THANKS
Omura-chan My big brother

Thank you for sticking with us till the very end!!
Adachi Toka

Pardon me for the bad grammar.

I guess it will do thanks, after many forums i finally found someone to translate this and i thank you for it ,i understand the message of the author before his death is about what is his reason for creating this manga ,his meaning about life ,death and stuff and also thanks to the artist for illustrating his manga and the artist message says about thanking his relatives and friends and also the author (after his death),Eventhough his ending which finally completes the manga before his death might be disliked by some but at least its finally finished before he passed away he just escaped from what tvtrope says "Author Existence Failure" and we just hope that this manga will finally be adapted into anime by some other anime studio someday Anyway thank you for translating this for me especially some people .

Murgo

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Need a full translation of a 1 chapter manga. Payment might be involved depending on speed and skill.

Need a full translation (english to jp) of a 1 chapter manga. Payment might be involved depending on speed and skill.

The title is Skymaster.
Please write to me for more information if you are interested.

The drafts of the manga are almost done, but me and my artist partner needs a full translation of the dialoges to make the final draft.

my skype: Roar.kirkeby

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Need a full translation of a 1 chapter manga. Payment might be involved depending on speed and skill.

Murgo

I have moved your thread from TA main board to TA Classroom. Please also visit Staff and Project Resources and create a normal thread if you are looking for translators.

Last edited:

hdragoon

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Need translator for manga Usagi Kozou

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section, and sorry for my poor English. I now want to translate the old manga Usagi Kozou but I don't know Japanese so I need your help. I have RAW and can do cleaning/editing/blah blah, so I think I only need translator. If anyone is willing to join me please email me: hiddendragoon@gmail.com
Thanks for your time!

BeyondAnother

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
LOOKING FOR A JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR FRENCH TRANSLATOR, ANY TAKERS?

If I may be so humble. I am requesting (if not) looking for somebody to translate a few things. It's nothing major. But it'd be great. Please please, oh, how I wish I knew a decent amount of JP. Will anyone be of help? You're Probably not too familiar with HTF, but I really would like to know what this says particularly.

* This post was moved from TA main board. mikkih

BeyondAnother

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
WOULD ANYONE DO THE HONORS IN TRANSLATING THIS JP TO ENG PANELS, PLEASE? (づ_-)

I don't ask for much, only to better my Japanese.╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭

ETERNALLY GRATEFUL! DOUMO DOUMO DOUMO! Here's a heart to assert my appreciation and love! Thanks! (≥∇≤)ノミ♥

Notes from mikkih(TA mod):
This post was moved from TA(Translators Academy)'s mainboard.

EDITED: ALL LINKS - DELETED DUE TO LINKS TO MATURE CONTENT SITE

Please note that TA mainboard is used for translators' accuracy related questions only. A very short, less than a page request could be made in TA's Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.).

Sohma Riku

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: WOULD ANYONE DO THE HONORS IN TRANSLATING THIS JP TO ENG PANELS, PLEASE? (づ_-)

Hi,

maybe it's just me, but apart from the fact that I think this isn't the right place to put this request... I'm actually getting a little irritated.
I understand you would love to see these things translated, but creating new threads everyday, because no one is giving a response isn't really getting any translator on your side (if you ask me). Besides, you are even asking us to translate something fairly long that's even completely handwritten (so half of the time we'll just be trying to figure out what character is actually is.).

I would like to remind you we (translators) are busy, (apart from dealing with Real Life that can be really demanding) we often have lots of translation projects at the same time and just instantly picking something up, because someone asks us to is often just impossible.

So, please have a little patience... don't go flooding the forum with request in all kinds of places. The translators here are either too busy to work on it, or simply just not interested. That's why you don't get any responses on your threads. :^_^

Thank you.

Also note, your first two links direct to R-18 material, unless the translator has a pixiv account (and is 18+) it's even impossible to see what you want to have translated.

This post was moved from TA(Translators' Academy)'s mainboard.

BeyondAnother

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Re: WOULD ANYONE DO THE HONORS IN TRANSLATING THIS JP TO ENG PANELS, PLEASE? (づ_-)

Well first, it's not going to be immediate, I know. It takes some time. Respond or don't. That's the point of a thread. Secondly, I know you have lives, we all do. I am fully aware and mindful that especially. I am in no hurry to write post all over the place like some desperate and self-assertive b*tch. I am very considerate. I was enjoying myself quite well, actually. I am a patient person, need I point out. I cannot and will not rush anyone. I'm think I'm more happy that the fact somebody views them at all, it just let's me know I've done something that caught their interest. Third, I apologize if it's +18, but I assure you it's nothing sexual or explicit. Just trying to get an answer or 2 from very helpful people, that's mainly why I joined this site at all. Again, take your time, I'm new, but not rude. Understand that, at least.

Thank you for the notification.

Sohma Riku

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Well, it's good you understand it's won't be done right away (I'll believe that much) :) But the amount of threads (& a comment) asking for translations kinda made me feel the opposite way. When I see about 3 threads appearing in 2 days or something by the same person who (seems to) asks to translate the same stuff over and over again, I think that person is quite impatient. So,... that's really why I got a bit irritated there. ^-^

And I don't mind you asking for translations of 18+ material, just pointing out to you a lost of potential translators won't even be able to see it. :) I don't have a pixiv account and I don't intend to make one just to view what you want to have translated. (and I guess a lot of people will think like that) So, it'll probably take even longer to find someone to translate that. ^-^

And btw. the fact the title of this thread (and that other one too) is in caps also doesn't really help anyone to convince themselves that you're actually patient person and knows it could take a while. ^-^

BeyondAnother

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone

Lol, well thanks for understanding. Because it was simply a misunderstanding. Don't worry about the 'not being able to see the content' on pixiv, you let me handle that. I wasn't paying attention to the all caps thing, wasn't creating any sort of alluring catch, it's just how I do post. The facial expression symbols are what I was trying to bring them in with, lol (how am I doing'? Not good? Dammit!) XD Hopefully, you and I cleared this up. Until then, I will definitely wait. C: Ja ne!~