Question - Translation Requests | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Translation Requests

Natsume

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello
Please can someone translate this manag
Name : 黒緋の薬師
Romaji: Kuroake no Yakushi
Genres: supernatural, historical, mystery
Ch 1 :
https://palcy.jp/comics/803

Story:
During the change from the Meiji Era into the Shouwa Era, there was a strange medicine seller. This man called Kouen, is a lazy and messy person but as a medicine seller, he is of top class. Together with his assistant, Tsuruhiko, they help out the common folk but they somehow got entangled in a mysterious incident.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/136104/Kuroake_no_Yakushi

LyricalDarkMage

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Can someone translate Nanoha Original Chronicle?

The translation group that used to translate; vivid translations have been too busy to continue it. It has around 28 chapters, 6 of which have already been translated. The raws is still with them and when I talked to them a while back they said they're willing to provide it if someone wants to take on the project. I remember they said they have already fully translated it too and just can't do the cleaning/typsetting. Either way I'd really appreciate if someone takes on this project.

Please! 🙏🏻 I would really love to read the ending.

sufaelefleur

Reaction score
Country
United States
OP Edit by mikkih, TA mod:

[GENERAL RULES]

Members can post general translation requests in this thread. (Example: Please translate [TITLE/CHAPTER/PAGE]. If you can help, please PM me. ) Please add a genra (i.e. Shonen and Shojo) if available.

To find out if a manga title of your interest has been released on MH already, please visit Translations seach.

Please note that Translators Academy (TA)'s normal threads are for translators' accuracy questions only. As an exception, only a very short, less than a page request can be made in Short & Quick Translation Request Thread @TA.

Edited Manga groups recruiting translators should post in Staff and Project Resources.

~mikkih

Can we request a translator on here to translate a raw manga for you. I'm not in a Edited Manga group or anything.

[c]Moved the post here [/c]
Okay this mangas translation has already been started by other translators and has been translated up to part of volume 13 but I have looked and it is no longer being translated even though there are 21 volumes in the series.
Is there anyway for you guys to continue translating it?

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If anyone needs something to translate, y'all can hit me up. I can translate Japanese and French. :3

Natsume

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
If anyone needs something to translate, y'all can hit me up. I can translate Japanese and French. :3
Hello,
I have a request if you don't mind can you translate this page from “Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau”↓

—————————
And if it doesn't bother you, can you translate one chapter of this Manga

Thanks in advance, I hope I didn't bother you.(〃ω〃)

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
I have a request if you don't mind can you translate this page from “Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau”↓

—————————
And if it doesn't bother you, can you translate one chapter of this Manga

Thanks in advance, I hope I didn't bother you.(〃ω〃)
I can give it a shot. I've work this weekend but I'll look into it in a couple of days! Is this okay? :) Would you like the actual text replaced or in a script in a word document?

Natsume

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I can give it a shot. I've work this weekend but I'll look into it in a couple of days! Is this okay? :) Would you like the actual text replaced or in a script in a word document?
It’s okay , take your time ^ - ^
I prefer text replaced & thank you very mush

JustSpirit

Reaction score
Country
England
Please translate Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai. I can supply raws. The previous group didn't translate the last 3 or so chapters and I really want to read it. A Transcript is more than enough. I can format and what not.

Bluefaffy

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi could you please continue translate this manga
Rokkushuume, Automode ga Kiremashita
it was dropped by the team.
Please, it is very interesting manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ve a request.

Can you please translate this manga
Rokkushuume, Automode ga Kiremashita.
it is ongoing manga
If you need funding while trnslating I can do.

Flash bang

Reaction score
Country
India
Me and my team decided to translate bouncer we need your hepl

Natsume

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Any news?

grecias

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a translator for Kage Kara Mamoru. It's been dropped for many years.
I can provide the raws and put the text on the images, I just need the translation. Even 1 chapter would be fine, as it could serve as a call to a group to take it up.

Levy

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I'm looking for a translator for Kaijin Kaihatsubu no Kuroitsu-san. For over a year, no one translates, and only 4 chapters have been translated.