I didn't want potential spoilers, you always run the risk once you browse.
That art isn't bad, but I'd probably take the helmet version above this.
Well, might be a bit treacherous. Not sure I've seen much noteworthy fanart for Canute yet though.
I didn't want potential spoilers, you always run the risk once you browse.
That art isn't bad, but I'd probably take the helmet version above this.
Yeah, I already knew Canute was going to be the king, for example ayayaBASS
Well, might be a bit treacherous. Not sure I've seen much noteworthy fanart for Canute yet though.

Don't think so. I know Look and Kingdom Come, aside from Bad Boy and Peekaboo.so have you listened to all songs in The Perfect Red Velvet album?
Bunch of cowards protecting their players.Tell me this Astros shit ain't the craziest smh
Funny how legal betting on games and this all unhinges xDBunch of cowards protecting their players.
For many they'll have asterisks regardless of what MLB does.Funny how legal betting on games and this all unhinges xD
These guys are here and there...pretty sure alot have things the can contest too...but they won't...imagine the seasons/games/championships it would effecr.
Real shame and fukan mess they have made the sport...smdh

Agree and also think about the negative things caused by cheating. Joe Girardi was fired after losing to the Astros. Astros hitters benefiting and more likely to receive accolades than other players. Boosting their value while hurting other players values. I could go on, but I’ll be here all yearIts just a shame...
Cause as a kid...you make those kinda jabs about"they cheated!!!"
Now it comes out that this may have been the case for many yrs...not like buzzers are nanobytes xD
what do yo think is that![]()
What
SM entertainment since you're telling me to stan Red Velvet?what do yo think is that

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---