Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't want potential spoilers, you always run the risk once you browse.

That art isn't bad, but I'd probably take the helmet version above this.
:notsure

Well, might be a bit treacherous. Not sure I've seen much noteworthy fanart for Canute yet though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
:notsure

Well, might be a bit treacherous. Not sure I've seen much noteworthy fanart for Canute yet though.
Yeah, I already knew Canute was going to be the king, for example ayayaBASS

Not in any rush. Though I'll appreciate you sharing if you run into something good later :toc
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
so have you listened to all songs in The Perfect Red Velvet album?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tell me this Astros shit ain't the craziest smh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bunch of cowards protecting their players.
Funny how legal betting on games and this all unhinges xD

These guys are here and there...pretty sure alot have things the can contest too...but they won't...imagine the seasons/games/championships it would effecr.

Real shame and fukan mess they have made the sport...smdh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Funny how legal betting on games and this all unhinges xD

These guys are here and there...pretty sure alot have things the can contest too...but they won't...imagine the seasons/games/championships it would effecr.

Real shame and fukan mess they have made the sport...smdh
For many they'll have asterisks regardless of what MLB does.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As someone who roots for an eternally terrible team. It makes me feel good. Does this mean we are terrible but with integrity?:feelsgoodman
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All I need is Altuve to stand on a ladder and return the mvp to Judge
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its just a shame...
Cause as a kid...you make those kinda jabs about"they cheated!!!"
Now it comes out that this may have been the case for many yrs...not like buzzers are nanobytes xD
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its just a shame...
Cause as a kid...you make those kinda jabs about"they cheated!!!"
Now it comes out that this may have been the case for many yrs...not like buzzers are nanobytes xD
Agree and also think about the negative things caused by cheating. Joe Girardi was fired after losing to the Astros. Astros hitters benefiting and more likely to receive accolades than other players. Boosting their value while hurting other players values. I could go on, but I’ll be here all year
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Stan Redeu Belbet

 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
💯 !!!!!!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Try another bop that is Rookie

ROOKIE ROOKIE, MY SUPER ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ehh, I've heard it before. You already know I like their Velvet side way more than stuff like this. Not even sure if it's considered a Red-side song or not, but the only ones I remember liking were Peek-a-Boo and maybe Red Flavor. When it comes to more upbeat, lighthearted stuff I prefer Twice.
 
Top