It's cool for a few seconds but after that it's like watching paint dry and the Mercury transit, which does happen quite frequently, means nothing much to an ordinary person. Anyway, who's excited for the next Venus transit
No, but who knows, maybe they can be intoxicated by it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tried to spray them with soapwater and the results were visible right away; they immediately flied away haha.
Also, I suspect..
There are some protrusions around the area where the stem is broken. I thought it totally cut off the tissue, but why are the leaves on the tip still growing? tried to google and I think it's maybe new roots that are growing from that broken stem area. So this is a vegetative propagation of sort. By cutting. If it's true then I am gonna have 2 MG plants lol
From below to above:
1. One of the cotyledons turns yellow (it came off now)
2. New bud
3. Broken stem
4. Even though the main stem is broken, the leaf buds are still growing