
Gotta run though ~~~~~~~~~~

Get you some more vosts - can I hear something in eglish too
The Japanese one was cool and understood some of the lyrics - so yey ~~~




Vost requests already?
Gotta run though ~~~~~~~~~~
Get you some more vosts - can I hear something in eglish too
The Japanese one was cool and understood some of the lyrics - so yey ~~~![]()
English? We will see. 

What do you mean? She thinks the carpet is her toilet....?Chi?
---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------
Well you didnt log out.... I had to do it...just had to. And since you've left your bunny things the whole carpet is her toilet....



What do you mean? She thinks the carpet is her toilet....?
Boy I'm drained of energy somehow![]()

As in Oh boy..Boy?![]()

She did what? O_OHey Tina ~~~ <3
Lise vosted a song - will you do one as well -?

Meaning she poops everywhere, worse than before.What do you mean? She thinks the carpet is her toilet....?
Boy I'm drained of energy somehow![]()

Meaning she poops everywhere, worse than before.![]()
Ehhhh, usagi da yo usagi! Your song was nice!xDDD
No need to fight over my songs - it was kind of bad you know - taku.
Ehhhh, usagi da yo usagi! Your song was nice!![]()

Who what where? What language is this?She sang - go see the vost thread and your turn is up.

Kawaii yo ne Charlie tte.![]()
- You're kindness is overflowing ~~
Picked a song to do in English?
No - you can't ask me to do this either (pick one for you).![]()

Might do this one 

I'm sure it's just you who don't clean often enough.Meaning she poops everywhere, worse than before.![]()

......Who what where? What language is this?![]()

No, Ive cleaned alot, she even sleeps in my bed + I give her salad and herbs and and and yea.I'm sure it's just you who don't clean often enough.![]()
She does the usagi gangnam style pretty often. 
*still in a daze*

xDDD!!Who what where? What language is this?![]()
I like this - and you know what I thought of a song to do / request.Kawaii yo ne Charlie tte.
I havent picked a song yet.Might do this one
just because I watched the drama this week. Only because of ishihara satomi...chooo kawaii ko.
Right now Im reading about different educations...aaahhh. decision decisions...feels like Im not going anywhere. Most of all I'd just like to be a singer with a big money pocket.![]()
These personal problems are just badddd. Is it okay for me to love you guys after all this bad stuff has been made public?I'm sure it's just you who don't clean often enough.![]()


