Twin sister make her apperance....

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao

Gotta run though ~~~~~~~~~~ :bye

Get you some more vosts - can I hear something in eglish too
The Japanese one was cool and understood some of the lyrics - so yey ~~~ :nod
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
:lmao

Gotta run though ~~~~~~~~~~ :bye

Get you some more vosts - can I hear something in eglish too
The Japanese one was cool and understood some of the lyrics - so yey ~~~ :nod
Vost requests already? :kblush English? We will see. :gigglebunny
Mata ne~~~~~:vbunny
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Chi? :derp

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------



Well you didnt log out.... I had to do it...just had to. And since you've left your bunny things the whole carpet is her toilet....
What do you mean? She thinks the carpet is her toilet....? :s
Boy I'm drained of energy somehow :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you mean? She thinks the carpet is her toilet....? :s
Boy I'm drained of energy somehow :XD

Hey Tina ~~~ <3



Lise vosted a song - will you do one as well -? :hug
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ohhhhhhhh boyyyyy :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She sang - go see the vost thread and your turn is up.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
What do you mean? She thinks the carpet is her toilet....? :s
Boy I'm drained of energy somehow :XD
Meaning she poops everywhere, worse than before. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meaning she poops everywhere, worse than before. :-_-

xDDD

No need to fight over my songs - it was kind of bad you know - taku.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ehhhh, usagi da yo usagi! Your song was nice! :verily

:scry

- You're kindness is overflowing ~~

Picked a song to do in English?
No - you can't ask me to do this either (pick one for you). :p
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
:scry

- You're kindness is overflowing ~~

Picked a song to do in English?
No - you can't ask me to do this either (pick one for you). :p
Kawaii yo ne Charlie tte. :cheez
I havent picked a song yet. :p Might do this one
just because I watched the drama this week. Only because of ishihara satomi...chooo kawaii ko. :love
Right now Im reading about different educations...aaahhh. decision decisions...feels like Im not going anywhere. Most of all I'd just like to be a singer with a big money pocket. :yay
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Who what where? What language is this? :o
......:twitch

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

I'm sure it's just you who don't clean often enough. :XD
No, Ive cleaned alot, she even sleeps in my bed + I give her salad and herbs and and and yea. :hip She does the usagi gangnam style pretty often. :derp
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum

*still in a daze*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who what where? What language is this? :o
xDDD!!

Kawaii yo ne Charlie tte. :cheez
I havent picked a song yet. :p Might do this one
just because I watched the drama this week. Only because of ishihara satomi...chooo kawaii ko. :love
Right now Im reading about different educations...aaahhh. decision decisions...feels like Im not going anywhere. Most of all I'd just like to be a singer with a big money pocket. :yay
I like this - and you know what I thought of a song to do / request.
Education as in teaching?

I'm sure it's just you who don't clean often enough. :XD
These personal problems are just badddd. Is it okay for me to love you guys after all this bad stuff has been made public?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Please still like us. :wtf

Education as in what should I study and what should I become as a grow up woman... :plot
No? What song request did you think of? :nod
 
Top