- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 573
- Reaction score
- 68
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
GOALLLLLLLLL BALLACK's CANONBALL!!!

I dont think any match is gonna be more interesting than the Turkey Czech game yesterday.austria vs germany and poland vs croatia, todays matches should be more exciting than yesterdays, I'm rooting germany.
they were arguing... almost a fight... the referee sent them both off...I dont think any match is gonna be more interesting than the Turkey Czech game yesterday.
Both coaches got kicked out? Which teams and for what

yeah, they going to be playing Portugal in the quaters.so Germany advances, right
that was a rocket.Nice shot from Ballack


if the dutch rest all their starters then i expect Romania to win(I don't want them to win either). With the way Italy and France had been playing they don't really deserve to advance.alright, we need Romania to lose today. I'm not a fan of Italy or France but I want one of them to advance so Euro stays interesting and has big name teams. If Romania advances that would be funny, the two teams that made the World Cup finals(Italy and France) won't even get past the first round. I'm at work and dont have tv, can anyone update the scores please, thank u


