Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

Final Match: Germany vs. Spain

  • Germany

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Spain

    Votes: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Eyed Sharingan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
573
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
GOALLLLLLLLL BALLACK's CANONBALL!!!
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
wow! neat goal... and when i thought this match was boring... :o
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
austria vs germany and poland vs croatia, todays matches should be more exciting than yesterdays, I'm rooting germany.
I dont think any match is gonna be more interesting than the Turkey Czech game yesterday.

Both coaches got kicked out? Which teams and for what
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I dont think any match is gonna be more interesting than the Turkey Czech game yesterday.

Both coaches got kicked out? Which teams and for what
they were arguing... almost a fight... the referee sent them both off... :amuse

Germany vs. Austria
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ nice, I can't wait to get home and watch it, thank god for DVRs, cause I get to record every match and just fast foward to the highlights
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
at this rate poland and austria are out.
 

One Eyed Sharingan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
573
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Full Time....
Germany 1-0 Austria
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
two identical score lines who would have guessed that.
 

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Nice shot from Ballack
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
yeah thats one of the goals of the tournament.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
so Germany advances, right
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
alright, we need Romania to lose today. I'm not a fan of Italy or France but I want one of them to advance so Euro stays interesting and has big name teams. If Romania advances that would be funny, the two teams that made the World Cup finals(Italy and France) won't even get past the first round. I'm at work and dont have tv, can anyone update the scores please, thank u
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
right, so we are gonna get sooo fuc*ed tonight!!! :darn




but there is still hope... i think... :)
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
alright, we need Romania to lose today. I'm not a fan of Italy or France but I want one of them to advance so Euro stays interesting and has big name teams. If Romania advances that would be funny, the two teams that made the World Cup finals(Italy and France) won't even get past the first round. I'm at work and dont have tv, can anyone update the scores please, thank u
if the dutch rest all their starters then i expect Romania to win(I don't want them to win either). With the way Italy and France had been playing they don't really deserve to advance.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ true, they have been playing like shit. And Holland will most likely have their bench start this game. But I'm not to sure cause it is do or die for Romania, so they could start their starters just so Romania doesnt have a chance, its up to the coach to make that decision, would he rather have Romania advance or have Italy or France advance, I personally would want Romania to advance if I was the coach but I'm hoping he starts his starters and takes Romania out so Italy or France advance
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
the coach can't afford to risk his players and I'm glad hdd didn't in a meaningless game for them.
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
crap! 1:0 for Holland so far.... :darn



at least we did well against teams like Italy and France... :)


2:0 for Italy....

if Henry hadn`t deviated the ball, Coupet would`ve caught it... :)
 
Last edited:

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
france is on its way out if things stay the same.
 

mathi36

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
484
Reaction score
103
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
3 consecutive victories for Holland!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top