- Joined
- Dec 22, 2005
- Messages
- 290
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What about the Dutch coach of Poland (forgot his name, Beenhakker or something, Don Leo?), is he gonna stay or does the Polish fans want him to leave?
Google "Jorge Valdano" and you'll understand (hopefullyhow is that true, Germany haven't won anything since Euro 1996. Change that to "Football is a sport between two eleven man teams where Brazil always wins" then it more true. .
)
the score looks make it look like the game was close but the game wasn't all that close. I was picking to win before the game but 10 minutes into the game i changed my mind because just those 10 minutes were enough to see that Germany are going to win base on the portugal defense.dammit to hell, Portugal lost. But what a game, I said I wanted it to be good like 2-1 but 3-2 is even better. Well, now I want Germany to go all the way and face Italy in the finals.



Comeback kings. xD Apparently, they only have been ahead in a match this tournament for a total of 2.5 minutes! And they're in the semi-finals!It is the third match in which Turkey wins at the last possible moment.
Arent we getting our poll?Let's wait for the knockout stage. To many teams atm for a good poll.

