Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

Final Match: Germany vs. Spain

  • Germany

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Spain

    Votes: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
What about the Dutch coach of Poland (forgot his name, Beenhakker or something, Don Leo?), is he gonna stay or does the Polish fans want him to leave?
 

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
how is that true, Germany haven't won anything since Euro 1996. Change that to "Football is a sport between two eleven man teams where Brazil always wins" then it more true. .
Google "Jorge Valdano" and you'll understand (hopefully -_-; )
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
dammit to hell, Portugal lost. But what a game, I said I wanted it to be good like 2-1 but 3-2 is even better. Well, now I want Germany to go all the way and face Italy in the finals.
 
Last edited:

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
dammit to hell, Portugal lost. But what a game, I said I wanted it to be good like 2-1 but 3-2 is even better. Well, now I want Germany to go all the way and face Italy in the finals.
the score looks make it look like the game was close but the game wasn't all that close. I was picking to win before the game but 10 minutes into the game i changed my mind because just those 10 minutes were enough to see that Germany are going to win base on the portugal defense.
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Portugal's defense for some reason has always been thin and shitty. Theyre too spread out, almost like theres no sense of coordination. Theyve had that as far as I can remember. You might say it cost us the Euro 2004.
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
this time around it was the shitty team selection for the mid field, nani should have started and quaresmo with ronaldo playing as an attacking mid fielder behind the strikers.
 

natli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
847
Reaction score
290
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
That game looked strange, as if a different team played instead of Portugal.

Today I think both teams are evenly matched, but Croatia is going to win because Turkey has a replacement goalkeeper (that was a really stupid foul on Koller). Though, it would be nice if Turkey won, they're the only real suprise of this tournament.
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
i'm picking Turkey to win today.
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
Man, this match is boring. after yesterdays game I suppose I can't complain.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
It's indeed a sleepy game :(
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Really boring match so far. The half time talk here, was about transfer rumours, since their was so little to analyse >.>;. Although if croatia score first it should defintely get more exciting :nuts
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
it looks like we are heading to an extra time.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Bloody hell...The turks never-die mentality is soo admirable. I seriously want them to win these penalties. What a team. Such determination, they never know when they're beaten. :D


TURKEY WIN!
 
Last edited:

natli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
847
Reaction score
290
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
It is the third match in which Turkey wins at the last possible moment.
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
WOW!! What a damn game. Turkey never die, i hope they beat the Germany.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It is the third match in which Turkey wins at the last possible moment.
Comeback kings. xD Apparently, they only have been ahead in a match this tournament for a total of 2.5 minutes! And they're in the semi-finals!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
man, Turkey is the team of the tournament. They by far, are having the greatest games of Euro08. In OT theres 2 goals and then penalty kicks to decide it. WOW, nobody plays harder at the end of the game than Turkey. If I was the coach on the other team, I would be shitting my pants if we played Turkey. The luck is with them and if it stays with them, they are gonna be the champs
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
That game was so boring, I felt asleep two times during it -_-

And then I woke up by a loud "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" allover my neighbourhood and before I could open my eyes completely a even louder "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" and then the game went to the penalty shootout >.>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Eh well >.> We could just go ahead with tonight's poll >.>

I'll just add it in and remove it for a new poll tomorrow :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top