Not that I know of or have seen. I'll try and see if there's any. We jsut play the regular "last person to stand wins" game in pubs and stuffThat's it. I think it can be considered as a sport, he look pretty tired at the end...
Have you got something similar by yours ?


). Where are you at atm?

bromanceOh, I don't know you have a thread in here. I gotta make a confession that you're one of my favorite members
Good luck with the Community Awards, hope you'll win.

I'm not watching many animes at the moment. I prefer original works and it's quite the minority. Is Jojo any good, I may try it.i'm doing an internship at rabat in morocco atm, i have a nice weather (don't rage). Where are you at atm?
didn't catch up with magi, im at chapter 120 something. and loool for the Manga Editors, they'll prolly release 3 chapters tomorrow that's why there is no chapter today
But i gotta say i'm amazed by those releases. The anime is OK, i felt like adding a magi sig in my sig rotator. What anime are you watching for this fall? did you check JoJo's bizarre adventure new anime? and do you watch sword art online?
haha i used to be like that. but some anime are really good to relax after work. Except one piece, the breaker, ToG and magi i don't feel like reading anything right now, and many animes aren't manga adaptions. Also some long run animes like one piece, FT, naruto etc..... i don't like watching them either. slow pace, spoilers, etc.... but some animes are really better than the manga they're coming from. Jojo just started, they're at the episode 2; those episodes were awesome. gonna take you less than 1hour to catch up. As for sword art online, it's like yureka. It's about a game, it's adapted from a light novel. they're at episode 15 but that shit is just epic, im waiting for it every week just like i'm waiting for my one piece.I'm not watching many animes at the moment. I prefer original works and it's quite the minority. Is Jojo any good, I may try it.
And yes sense scan is doing a crazy job, 10 chapters left and they have reached the magazine I think. If scan awards existed they would deserve one.
heh you're going win, don't worry about it. You made yourself quite popular with your consistent post in the OP forum since years@Doraku stop making me blush :-). But as you see contrary to the guy above (what are all those spams thread !), I'm not a lot in this part of the forum. Well, that's bad of me
