Uganda ! Where is that

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

Pfftttt :eyeroll

Good boy good boy . Now shake :clap :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

dat maso-kitty want a good spanking :spank
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

___[]___ :teehee

Bye bye
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

:bye
k-dom will have a crisis when he see the spam you did in his thread :teehee
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: RIP Somemanga

:teehee

Anyway i have to go and btw i won't be online for a while so don't miss me too much ya . Be a good boy and wait patiently for your master okay :hee
like you have been much time online lately :hmph
scav she is acting like a really bad kitty :3c can't you control her? :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

she's under control, don't worry :thumbs
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: RIP Somemanga

Explain, plz? :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

nah it's private :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: RIP Somemanga

Sorry k-dom, I tried to stop them but matzy and scav get horny and mischievous in all the thread they both frequent...:bored jorped....I dunno about jorped, he shows up, makes an obvious remark, laughs then kills leaves. sugoiii :shootme
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

By the way, I watched the first French SciFi movie:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Tonight concert:

I didn't listen to their last album but normally it should be a nice moment
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

My poor thread... At least, now the 135 pages may not be an impossible goal.
I kinda imagined your face when you've seen all the yellow smilies in your thread :lmao
oh oh the horror!!!!

so, how was at the concert?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Well since matzik is mod in the One piece section, so I'm kinda used to her posts :-)

And the concert was great. For those who don't know, Bumcello are just a drummer (Bum) and a vionloncelist (Cello). They normally play as musicians for other artists ( M in particular) but have also made this duo. And what they each do with their instrument is really impressive.
Plus it took place in the 104 which is a very nice building of Paris
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

what do you do the week end generally?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Well apart from reading manga, mainly go out with friends (eating, drinking, cinema...). I was offered a card to Beaubourg, so I try do go there at least once a month.
And I also make mahjong tournaments sometime.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

Dat badge :datass

Now I want one :(

:derp

Have you read Emma?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Argh I was kicked out of mangahelpers for one long day !!!!! It felt horrible but now I'm back home. OUF !

I'm not to worry for you, Doroku, continue your great job and you will have more badges than me in no time :-)

And I haven't started Emma yet unfortunatly. I will try to read the French version, so far only one big volume (2 tankobons is out) but I will try it for sure.

---------- Post added December 03, 2012 at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was November 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM ----------

A little week-end in Lille, north of France. There are contemporary art exhibitions at the moment which are almost free.


But beside "culture", you mainly go there to eat french fries and drink beers !! I tried the only French bar which is in rate beer ranking. They have delicious local beers which are worth the trip
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

Is there any cultural explanation why the horse was red, in particular? What did the artist wanted to express with it? Also I'm interested in finding out why is its tongue hanging from one side. Any explanations?
 
Top