--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Volume 3 cover, a low quality one but a HQ one should be out sometime later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kinda surprised Tatiana was not on this cover. Would have loved to see her in official colors (At least, there are no official colors of her out yet I am aware of).
Also, I know I have said this before, but Unrepair's design is simply exquisite. Might actually be my favorite character design in the series![]()
the ball yes, but not the person insideKinda surprised Tatiana was not on this cover. Would have loved to see her in official colors (At least, there are no official colors of her out yet I am aware of).
Also, I know I have said this before, but Unrepair's design is simply exquisite. Might actually be my favorite character design in the series![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or....nvm. It is probably Unpast, based on this page.Still wonder who saved him like that and with what power.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What did you mean by this? I actually went back to reread the chapter, I didn't get what you meant by this bitSince Shen and Mui are in Egypt, they are most likely trying to recover the Artifact Rebellion from chapter 19

I really am not a fan of his power tbhreally glad Chikara is staying with Andy and Fuuko
Like I said before, it feels like a weaker version of Unavoidable. Chikara MIGHT actually end up growing on me as a character, not discounting this. But I don't think I will ever warm up to his ability 
When the Talking Book gives out reward, it says Artifact Rebellion is in Egypt, Shen is on his way to retrieve that.What did you mean by this? I actually went back to reread the chapter, I didn't get what you meant by this bit![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
. I think this will be a long arc (~40 chapters), and one of the reward will be another seat.