Discussion Unpopular Opinions

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I do not like anime at all. Takes 20 minutes at least to get through one episode when I can get through at least 5 chapters in that time, if not more.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well here's one that may piss people off...

I've read through the first 6 or so volumes of berserk recently and I just find it ok. I don't hate it or anything, but I don't love it like I know a lot of people do. I think my issue is the fact that so far, I haven't given a crap for anyone so far. Don't get me wrong I think guts is so far well written and Griffith i kind of interesting, but that's it. To me the series has proven itself to be well written so I can very well see where the love is coming from and give it it's due credit but so far can't say I have the same enthusiasm for it.
 
Last edited:
Top