- Joined
- Mar 28, 2005
- Messages
- 1,630
- Reaction score
- 200
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)
You know, the only thing that somewhat annoys me about the manga is the complete and utter science in every single chapter. I love science fiction novels and wouldn't really mind reading it in English. But translating it? Rofl.
We're going to have a lot of notes when we do the volume 01 full release and have some updates to the previous chapters.
You know, the only thing that somewhat annoys me about the manga is the complete and utter science in every single chapter. I love science fiction novels and wouldn't really mind reading it in English. But translating it? Rofl.
We're going to have a lot of notes when we do the volume 01 full release and have some updates to the previous chapters.

I'll just download it, read then delete from this computer I'm using right now. Once I get back to my laptop, I'll redownload it again. That's how awesome it is. Thank you zindryr!
