Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

You know, the only thing that somewhat annoys me about the manga is the complete and utter science in every single chapter. I love science fiction novels and wouldn't really mind reading it in English. But translating it? Rofl.

We're going to have a lot of notes when we do the volume 01 full release and have some updates to the previous chapters.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

*Takes mental note: Don't piss off Blind Guys with little girls that can forsee the future*
 

ericse517

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

Well if anything it leaves a damn good first impression
 

Grommet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

This is the most badass manga to hit our Edited Manga group. Evar.
 

yatsin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

when this manga started?
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

Couple years ago. It's a monthly manga in Young Gangan. We're trying to catch up to the recent chapters as best we can.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

ahahahahaaaa ... "Blind Fury" with Rutger Haur - i loved that movie ...

the blind man and the kid, also the sword inside the blindman's stick, anyone remember?



Just for this I really like this manga a lot! Keep the good work up and thank you so much! :love
 

Nicola258

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

Wow amazing manga, kind of reminds me of 'Death Note' so I can't for more!!!
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 003 out!)

Chapter four up fellas, go ahead and download it. Another great addition.

Side note. Blindguy freaking wallhacks.
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

good stuff. You picked one hell of a series man.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Damn, I'm not on my laptop right now :darn I'll just download it, read then delete from this computer I'm using right now. Once I get back to my laptop, I'll redownload it again. That's how awesome it is. Thank you zindryr!
 

ilovespamusubi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

pretty cool reminds me of zatoitchi
 

goebrak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

go blind man ^^
combination of zatoichi n aegis no tate
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Yes, Chapter 004! Thanks Bakafish!
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Thanks so much, zindryr!
 

Meno

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
195
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Nice job zin. Glad to see you're doing SOMETHING with your spare time. ;)
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

What, you mean aside from all the translations I post here at MH and the HG I translate? I'd say I'm doing a fair amount with my spare time.
 

Meno

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
195
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Pfh. I don't read/watch anything you translate except the Hellsing OVA. I think I've only watched one HG episode you translated, and that was the first one that came out. =P
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Nice, super cool sword and futuristic technology.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!)

Thanks for taking the time to translate and scanlate this Manga. I am finding it rther interesting though I will have to read more before i decide if it is worth my time. I can say right now, however, that I like the artwork very much. might just be the best looking manga i am reading right now.
 
Top