Updated thread title

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

I'm sowwy, Uste! Better luck next time. :comfort
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

i think you might be able to win next time
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Still havent won?

Im not going to rub it in, since im not that kind of person.

But i couldnt help but notice even scav has won. Does not winning impact your daily life in any way? Oh but what am i saying, i did say i wasnt going to discuss it. I apologise, its not really your fault that you're not winning.

Whats your favourite sport? Do you win at those?

:oh
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Why does a irate say Ni?I don't get it.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Do you know Matti Hautamäki??
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Still havent won?

Im not going to rub it in, since im not that kind of person.

But i couldnt help but notice even scav has won. Does not winning impact your daily life in any way? Oh but what am i saying, i did say i wasnt going to discuss it. I apologise, its not really your fault that you're not winning.
:-_-


Whats your favourite sport? Do you win at those?
Well, playing-wise my fav's are football, basketball and floorball. I played football seriously for 8 years, so I guess I'm bit skilled than avarage random person. I had to quit because my knees couldn't take it. I would have liked to try play baskettball in a team, but I was horribly short back then. I suddenly grew almost 30cm in 2 years later. :-_-

I like watching football, american football, and snowboarding.

Why does a irate say Ni?I don't get it.
Because is the most powerfull of all words. You haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail I bet.

But I haven't been to Zangarmarsh yet?!
? Google tells me that relates to WoW. Shame on you, shame.


Do you know Matti Hautamäki??
Der ski jumper? Not personally of course, but yes. :oh
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Ust have you read 4No?
Yeah, I don't remember why exactly I stopped reading and at which chapter. It was mostly pretty good. I'll most likely pick it up again some time, it's finished now too, so no more waiting for the next chapter.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Because is the most powerfull of all words. You haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail I bet.

Der ski jumper? Not personally of course, but yes. :oh
!If it's Monty Python i have to watch it.I can't miss legendary things like Ni!

Ja,der Ski-Springer.I he was one of my favourites when i was a kid(together with Ahonen).I thought they were quite famous in Finnland,because they rocked.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

!If it's Monty Python i have to watch it.I can't miss legendary things like Ni!

Ja,der Ski-Springer.I he was one of my favourites when i was a kid(together with Ahonen).I thought they were quite famous in Finnland,because they rocked.
Holy Grail is indeed a must-see.

Yes they were very famous back in the day, and are still well-known. Though Ahonen has maninly ruined his reputation. After retiring he did some TV-hosting, and he was the dullest, slowest host ever. Then he did a ski jumping comeback with fail results. And I think he still jumps, and has surprised a few times, but pretty trails behind.

But fortunately he didn't become a new Matti Nykänen.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

ust how was your valentine day?Anything good happened?any stories to share?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

? Google tells me that relates to WoW. Shame on you, shame.
You said a WoW reference, so fuck you. :p
Omg x youplay wow?shame on you.
No, I don't play WoW. I have played it 7 years ago, for about 3 days. My knowledge of WoW is great and up-to-date, but I won't play it ever again.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

You said a WoW reference, so fuck you. :p

No, I don't play WoW. I have played it 7 years ago, for about 3 days. My knowledge of WoW is great and up-to-date, but I won't play it ever again.
oh you played vanilla :hurr.So your knowledge is up to date,but you dont playe...That makes you a WoW stalker:amuse
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

ust how was your valentine day?Anything good happened?any stories to share?
Yes, it was a magnificent day. I woke up at noon, birds sung and sun shined. I had coffee and sat down to surf in the internet. Then I ate instant noodles. Then I came back to my computer. And then I went back to sleep.

Like you didn't spot me at LTPTPW through out the day :neutral

You said a WoW reference, so fuck you. :p
I never referenced to (atleast intentionally) WoW, only to Monty Python, so fuck you :p
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

hei ust how are you, reading some good manga s lately?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

hei ust how are you, reading some good manga s lately?
Hey shaheer, I'm good :amuse. Still broke and unemployed, but fine otherwise.

I haven't been reading much new manga lately. Mainly following the regulars. Very hyped about the continutation of Kaiji Editing (it's a brilliant manga) and newest series I have started is Jump's Enigma. It's pretty intriguing, especially in the beginning. I'm very curios where it leads, but the recent chapters haven't been very striking. I'm still atleast following untill the end of this first arc, and maybe check how the second starts and continue if it seems interesting.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

hei Ust how far have u gotten in ur relation with Hyst?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

hey ust so u admire hyst?thats so nice.Hystegius ftw
 
Top