

But I haven't been to Zangarmarsh yet?!Bring me a shrubbery!

Still havent won?
Im not going to rub it in, since im not that kind of person.
But i couldnt help but notice even scav has won. Does not winning impact your daily life in any way? Oh but what am i saying, i did say i wasnt going to discuss it. I apologise, its not really your fault that you're not winning.

Well, playing-wise my fav's are football, basketball and floorball. I played football seriously for 8 years, so I guess I'm bit skilled than avarage random person. I had to quit because my knees couldn't take it. I would have liked to try play baskettball in a team, but I was horribly short back then. I suddenly grew almost 30cm in 2 years later.Whats your favourite sport? Do you win at those?

Because is the most powerfull of all words. You haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail I bet.Why does a irate say Ni?I don't get it.
? Google tells me that relates to WoW. Shame on you, shame.But I haven't been to Zangarmarsh yet?!
Der ski jumper? Not personally of course, but yes.Do you know Matti Hautamäki??

Omg x youplay wow?shame on you.But I haven't been to Zangarmarsh yet?!![]()
Yeah, I don't remember why exactly I stopped reading and at which chapter. It was mostly pretty good. I'll most likely pick it up again some time, it's finished now too, so no more waiting for the next chapter.Ust have you read 4No?
!If it's Monty Python i have to watch it.I can't miss legendary things like Ni!Because is the most powerfull of all words. You haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail I bet.
Der ski jumper? Not personally of course, but yes.![]()
Holy Grail is indeed a must-see.!If it's Monty Python i have to watch it.I can't miss legendary things like Ni!
Ja,der Ski-Springer.I he was one of my favourites when i was a kid(together with Ahonen).I thought they were quite famous in Finnland,because they rocked.
You said a WoW reference, so fuck you.? Google tells me that relates to WoW. Shame on you, shame.

No, I don't play WoW. I have played it 7 years ago, for about 3 days. My knowledge of WoW is great and up-to-date, but I won't play it ever again.Omg x youplay wow?shame on you.
oh you played vanillaYou said a WoW reference, so fuck you.
No, I don't play WoW. I have played it 7 years ago, for about 3 days. My knowledge of WoW is great and up-to-date, but I won't play it ever again.
.So your knowledge is up to date,but you dont playe...That makes you a WoW stalker
Yes, it was a magnificent day. I woke up at noon, birds sung and sun shined. I had coffee and sat down to surf in the internet. Then I ate instant noodles. Then I came back to my computer. And then I went back to sleep.ust how was your valentine day?Anything good happened?any stories to share?
I never referenced to (atleast intentionally) WoW, only to Monty Python, so fuck youYou said a WoW reference, so fuck you.![]()

Hey shaheer, I'm goodhei ust how are you, reading some good manga s lately?
. Still broke and unemployed, but fine otherwise.