- Joined
- Oct 19, 2006
- Messages
- 693
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Vagabond 276 Discussion / 277 Prediction Thread
Gonnosuke?? the guy with the spear brandishing the sign "number one under the sun"? he was super weak. And he had no heart. I don't think he will be much of a challenge for Musashi.
What i want to see is a fight with Munenori. I dont remember if Old man Yagyu has died but a meeting with him is good too. So they can continue their unfinished business. (old men die in winter, is he dead yet?)
Gonnosuke?? the guy with the spear brandishing the sign "number one under the sun"? he was super weak. And he had no heart. I don't think he will be much of a challenge for Musashi.
What i want to see is a fight with Munenori. I dont remember if Old man Yagyu has died but a meeting with him is good too. So they can continue their unfinished business. (old men die in winter, is he dead yet?)