Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

Siedhr

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
38
Age
47
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Vagabond 233 Discussion Thread

Man, I wish people would just stop complaining, pick up a tutorial, learn how to scanlate and actually help. I hate being one of those people who tells leechers to wait or shove it, but frankly, I'm kind of getting tired of all the whining.
 

Silver_Sea

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
322
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Vagabond 233 Discussion Thread

Well, I love Vagabond and I just downloaded 233, thanks a lot --- STRAYS!!!

Basically, Takehiko Inoue-sensei is slow to release his works too, so its no wonder fans get rabid.

Especially when he ends with a slash and dodge cliffhanger. :D
 

Aqsa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vagabond Vol 27 (Chap 234-242) Discussion Thread

Thought it was supposed to come out on June 19th! I check Inoue's site daily for some signs of life from the Vagabond front, but nothing.

Anybody have any idea when it'll finally hit Japan?


[zindryr]This is now the 234 discussion thread

Check for the RAWs, translations and Edited Mangas in the RTS: here[/zindryr]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Aladar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
491
Reaction score
67
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Re: Vagabond 233 Discussion Thread

Well, I love Vagabond and I just downloaded 233, thanks a lot --- STRAYS!!!

Basically, Takehiko Inoue-sensei is slow to release his works too, so its no wonder fans get rabid.

Especially when he ends with a slash and dodge cliffhanger. :D
at least he isn't like Miura, one chappy per every two months :)
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Vagabond 234?

July 19th.
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Vagabond 233 Discussion Thread

Inoue has taken a break after he has enough chapters for a volume for the past 2-3 volumes if I'm not mistaken. It's not a bad pattern. We at least get to read a volume at a time.
 

Silver_Sea

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
322
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Vagabond 234?

Thanks for letting us know, Zindryr. I've been waiting around like Aqsa since June 19th wondering what happened. XD
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Vagabond 234?

Sadly, it got pushed back one more week, so next week we'll have new Vagabond.

(The Morning magazine site has it up for next week's issue, not this week's.)
 

killridemedly

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond Sumi and Water artbooks and the "How to draw" DVD

Are there any plans on scanning the artbooks?
 

Aqsa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 234?

Inoue just released sketches for 234, meaning that the episode has been released, finally!

It's been months now, and I'm eager to see where Inoue picks up at. Can anybody tell what's being said in the sketch?
 

killridemedly

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 234?

I don't know what's being said, but it looks like Kojiro is making a return (yay!)
 

Soilwork

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 234?

Awsome xD
i've been reading vagabond for like a week now and finally caught up..

I hope theres a cool fight to end this yoshioka battle on this next chapter
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Vagabond 234?

Awsome xD
i've been reading vagabond for like a week now and finally caught up..

I hope theres a cool fight to end this yoshioka battle on this next chapter
You mean Musashi kicking the living hell out of 70 Yoshioka alone isn't a cool fight?

At any rate he still has to finish off Yoichi's crew. I'll let you guys know when the RAW surfaces and translate it as fast as I can.
 

Aqsa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 234?

I'm just curious--Do the raws surface on mIRC first or is their a website where people post scans of serializations?
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Vagabond 234?

Japanese P2P programs is where they tend to surface, generally. There are also Japanese upload sites and the like that I'm not entirely familiar with.
 

Muk

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
147
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Vagabond 234?

i had forgotten where we left off with vagabond as it took such a long break
 

wolfkillguts

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Vagabond 234?

Matahasi is fighting those 70 dudes.
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

bonsaimo7

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 234?

For those of you interested (you should be if you're reading this thread) I am on vacation in Tokyo right now. In my hands I happen to have the most recent version of Morning, which contains the new Vagabond, #234. I will scan it and upload the raws when I get back on Sunday/Monday PST. If something shows up before then, then more power to that provider but, if not, then you guys need not worry, it is on the way.
 

Muddtoad

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 234?

For those of you interested (you should be if you're reading this thread) I am on vacation in Tokyo right now. In my hands I happen to have the most recent version of Morning, which contains the new Vagabond, #234. I will scan it and upload the raws when I get back on Sunday/Monday PST. If something shows up before then, then more power to that provider but, if not, then you guys need not worry, it is on the way.
Alright thanks man! We all appreciate your help, thanks a lot.
 
Top