Valar Morghulis

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I think I did but even a women raging can't destroy everyone.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I do.when I am piss I'll fight a guy. I won't back down.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I do.when I am piss I'll fight a guy. I won't back down.
There, you lack experience with women Nasty :^_^
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I do.when I am piss I'll fight a guy. I won't back down.
But the guy won't hurt you if he's normal! I actually like Yuri's character!

There, you lack experience with women Nasty :^_^
Someone is confusing the real world with the manga world, Too much mangas killed your brain! :)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Nah, a insane ex-girlfriend killed my brain =\

Weirdly enough I miss quarreling with her sometimes...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Nah, a insane ex-girlfriend killed my brain =\

Weirdly enough I miss quarreling with her sometimes...
Really? I'm always here to argue with...lol

But the guy won't hurt you if he's normal! I actually like Yuri's character!
Yeah..true he didn't try to hurt me, only try to restrain me..Which is impossible..if there are materials around..
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Ah i was going to say that a normal guy would either restrain you or run away. lol I didn't think about the materials around, you're quite dangerous liductan. :P
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I have a short temper. Although, I don't usually try to hit people. Actually, it's almost never..yeah.. don't touch me and I won't touch you..That is the rule.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

No one can touch you? Not even for hugs or to shake hands :gwah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I won't go into details..I am a tsundere 75-80%..of the time..People hug me..but I don't . I do shake hands though.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Ah ok.
What made you become a Tsundere? Because I'm pretty sure we aren't born like that. I'll cure you! :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I won't go into details..I am a tsundere 75-80%..of the time..People hug me..but I don't . I do shake hands though.
thug betch......

:toc
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Hey gnut! Its been a while since you came here. Why did you abandon me? :(
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Ah ok.
What made you become a Tsundere? Because I'm pretty sure we aren't born like that. I'll cure you! :p
I can't point..It feels like I always been this way.nah some what. The older I got, the more I became a tsundere without realizing. A gradual transformation. The only thing I can say is.In my early teens, like 15. I became closer to what I am now..because I lost someone I really love..and it took forever to feel "something"cuz I felt nothing at first.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Hey gnut! Its been a while since you came here. Why did you abandon me? :(
playin mafia...now that nast is keelt...i can talk here....

:kukuku

i hate lying nast...as you can see...i'm a bad one....
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I can't point..It feels like I always been this way.nah some what. The older I got, the more I became a tsundere without realizing. A gradual transformation. The only thing I can say is.In my early teens, like 15. I became closer to what I am now..because I lost someone I really love..and it took forever to feel "something"cuz I felt nothing at first.
I lost someone I loved early too, so I know how that can change a person. I have scars inside my head that will never heal, yet I just ignore them most of the time ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I can't point..It feels like I always been this way.nah some what. The older I got, the more I became a tsundere without realizing. A gradual transformation. The only thing I can say is.In my early teens, like 15. I became closer to what I am now..because I lost someone I really love..and it took forever to feel "something"cuz I felt nothing at first.
take that to the confession girl...to deep for a nast j thread....that's oprah level shit

this is more nast style....

:rofl

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I lost someone I loved early too, so I know how that can change a person. I have scars inside my head that will never heal, yet I just ignore them most of the time ^^
is this a break up thread now
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

playin mafia...now that nast is keelt...i can talk here....

:kukuku

i hate lying nast...as you can see...i'm a bad one....
I was too dangerous for the mafia :) anyways I hated this koon avatar now i can finally change it..
I don't think we can talk about the game yet :P, I guess we'll talk after it finishes!

You guys all seem very sad, should i change the thread title to ''Express your sadness''. Anyways, Life is hard, some things can break your spirit but i believe at the end of the day, anyone with a strong will will move on. I've had lots of ups and down but I never felt like giving up or stuff like that. I just think about everyone that's living something way worst than me and I move on.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Also your signature is just awesome, gnut! :super
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Hi there. o/

An irregular... Why do i think of Digimon...
 
Top