Valar Morghulis

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
It's pretty hard to not "continue" when you are so invested and into the series. I watched every interview on Youtube numerous times, and read anything I could, including weeks of hardcore reading and some posting on westeros.org forum. Worst series ever to catch up to. It's so sad to know there's years until the next installation.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I didn't know you were that invested. Your taste seems to be excellent :heh

And you're right, it's one of the worst series to get addicted too. Who knows when the next book is gonna come and the wait afterwards will be even more horrible :s
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You guys should read the Malazan series
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
It's pretty hard to not "continue" when you are so invested and into the series. I watched every interview on Youtube numerous times, and read anything I could, including weeks of hardcore reading and some posting on westeros.org forum. Worst series ever to catch up to. It's so sad to know there's years until the next installation.
And the author is pretty old too, he might even die before he ends the serie. That'd be horrible.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
And the author is pretty old too, he might even die before he ends the serie. That'd be horrible.
that goes for the author of the book called the girl with the dragon tattoo.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
that goes for the author of the book called the girl with the dragon tattoo.
Somehow, I've never been attracted to this book even if I read the synopsis.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
All men must die
Man, Valar morghulis is outdated. We use ''Mhysa'' now!
I think it's about time I change the thread title, this season is over...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How can you outdate a "classic?" :oh
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
How can you outdate a "classic?" :oh
It can be outdated by a much better classic.

But I was just kidding, Mhysa doesn't come close to Valar Morghulis. Only the elite can use those words!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
And the author is pretty old too, he might even die before he ends the serie. That'd be horrible.
Don't even joke about it. He gets so bad when people ask him that lol.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Don't even joke about it. He gets so bad when people ask him that lol.
What do you mean by bad lol. Did people actually asked him that question during interviews ? What did he reply?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Skype info bish

:derp
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
you lazy bastard....

:nah
I need some kind of motivation to actually do something. Damnit, I'm so lazy it's incredible.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I need some kind of motivation to actually do something. Damnit, I'm so lazy it's incredible.
lisa is there often

:cookiehand

inspiration for ya
 
Top